Poll: for or against this
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
for
66.67%
against
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exclamation 
I was fighting the dark guardian earlier today when he decreased my acc -5-.-  and I was sitting there thinking if only I had max guard.....so why not..make a held item that does their same as like max acc or max evasion (make multipl ones for each stat)but sell it for like 5m or or do a held item that's likevmax guard andvsell by donation only..idk what y'all think?
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
that is kinda throwing away the point of being able to loose accuracy.. imagine that item would be annoying in PVP.. for that reason i am against this idea..
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
and it has to be one use only, like some other game's itemBig Grin
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
Love it Smile
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
This would just make the these sort of abilities not needed
(2013-08-31, 10:58 PM)tons_o_snot Wrote: and it has to be one use only, like some other game's itemBig Grin

If it was one use only the price woud need drasticly dcreased
(2013-08-31, 11:00 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: This would just make the these sort of abilities not needed

Describing my comment on a shorter basis.

(2013-08-31, 11:00 PM)War Wrote:
(2013-08-31, 10:58 PM)tons_o_snot Wrote: and it has to be one use only, like some other game's itemBig Grin

If it was one use only the price woud need drasticly dcreased

and not able to equip it again in battles
My first ancient
¬_¬
(2013-08-31, 11:00 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: This would just make the these sort of abilities not needed

You wouldstill need max guard and nax accu and stuff this would be for monster that don't have it........... Idk if this is possible but we could make unusable by mobster that have any sort of max abilityl

Or make it fir only like atk/spark/acc.not evasion sonit wouldn't be a hindrance
i think it's still on development phase to start thinking about votes
and it's not that i don't like it
My first ancient
¬_¬
(2013-08-31, 11:03 PM)War Wrote: You wouldstill need max guard and nax accu and stuff this would be for monster that don't have it........... Idk if this is possible but we could make unusable by mobster that have any sort of max abilityl

Or make it fir only like atk/spark/acc.not evasion sonit wouldn't be a hindrance

Adding such an item would be the same as adding a 4. ability to a monster.. making it quite unfair and rather a "cheat" for battling in game and against other players..

That's the whole point..for ppl that can't afford donation(like me)
(2013-08-31, 11:11 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2013-08-31, 11:03 PM)War Wrote: You wouldstill need max guard and nax accu and stuff this would be for monster that don't have it........... Idk if this is possible but we could make unusable by mobster that have any sort of max abilityl

Adding such an item would be the same as adding a 4. ability to a monster.. making it quite unfair and rather a "cheat" for battling in game and against other players..

well, isn't that the point of held items?
just saying.
My first ancient
¬_¬
(2013-08-31, 11:13 PM)tons_o_snot Wrote:
(2013-08-31, 11:11 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:

well, isn't that the point of held items?
just saying.

Yes
you dont have to donate to get monsters with max accu tho.. just hunt for one who has it >.>

(2013-08-31, 11:17 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: you dont have to donate to get monsters with max accu tho.. just hunt for one who has it >.>

That doesn't mater...,u ndont have to donate to get minster with awesome bilites either but ppk still do........doing a held item for onkybthe atks or just acc  would benefit ppk who can't donate

And make it so acc den be decreased but not go negative

Same with evasion if posible
Make tjis an item found at random in the wild with a .3 percent find chance.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-09-01, 12:23 AM)orboknown Wrote: Make tjis an item found at random in the wild with a .3 percent find chance.

That would make it more difficult to implement IMO.....it whoud be fine as is a held item bought in the shop.....fr a select few stats the onei want this for the most is adaccu... the other I could care less lol
Hm... the idea seems interesting however, don't we already have stat resetting moves as well as abilites which prevents drops/ raises starting accuracy?...

Pokemon has the guard spec. as an item due to there being only one ability (no guard) which allows 100% accuracy and most moves having 100% (or close to 100%) accuracy. In pokemon, accuracy does not mean that much since you can just switch out.

However, in MonsterMMORPG, accuracy means a lot more, especially in PvP. This may mean an item similar to the guard spec. would cause imbalances in- game...

Just my opinion... Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
well i am planning advanced item system in future. items with levels that can upgraded. also monsters will drop items with chances.

item classes perhaps like common, rare, epic legendary Big Grin
(2013-09-01, 02:00 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: well i am planning advanced item system in future. items with levels that can upgraded. also monsters will drop items with chances.

item classes perhaps like common, rare, epic legendary Big Grin

That's great... But what about this I'm?
(2013-09-01, 12:26 AM)War Wrote:
(2013-09-01, 12:23 AM)orboknown Wrote: Make tjis an item found at random in the wild with a .3 percent find chance.

That would make it more difficult to implement IMO.....it whoud be fine as is a held item bought in the shop.....fr a select few stats the onei want this for the most is adaccu... the other I could care less lol

The problem people have is the potential for this to break the metagame. If it is really rare then the chances to do so are limited
Haven't read sine this post because work.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-09-01, 01:05 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Hm... the idea seems interesting however, don't we already have stat resetting moves as well as abilites which prevents drops/ raises starting accuracy?...

Pokemon has the guard spec. as an item due to there being only one ability (no guard) which allows 100% accuracy and most moves having 100% (or close to 100%) accuracy. In pokemon, accuracy does not mean that much since you can just switch out.

However, in MonsterMMORPG, accuracy means a lot more, especially in PvP. This may mean an item similar to the guard spec. would cause imbalances in- game...

Just my opinion... Wink

Yeah, but that's a use item, and what i was refering to was the white herb, a held item that restores a lowered stat once(even if you lower it yourself), and then dissapears, and you know you can't give another one until the battle is over.
My first ancient
¬_¬
(2013-09-01, 02:56 AM)tons_o_snot Wrote:
(2013-09-01, 01:05 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Hm... the idea seems interesting however, don't we already have stat resetting moves as well as abilites which prevents drops/ raises starting accuracy?...

Just my opinion... Wink

Yeah, but that's a use item, and what i was refering to was the white herb, a held item that restores a lowered stat once(even if you lower it yourself), and then dissapears, and you know you can't give another one until the battle is over.

Oh I see... Hm I guess that could work if it's a one time use thing... Wink It would then also somewhat balance out since that monster would not have a hold item for the rest of the battle.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.