Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
gaddafi is down by the libaya people say that he was shot by accident then on the way to mizrat hospital he died and the former mininster was dead and also one of his sons
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Give more information please o.o

Idk what you're talking about.
He's talking about this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ask..._blog.html

The former dictator of Libaya is dead by the Rebels hands.

And with that, the Libyan civil war marches one step closer to ending in the Taliban's favor.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
i'm guessing that's good?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Actually that's terrible, Because now the Taibian have their own country, and all the rebels that thought they were going to be freed will have to fight for freedom again, unless they like strapping bombs to their chest and getting blown up or shot.

They really didn't change anything, all they did was spill blood on the sand.
CeFurkan Wrote:
That country is corrupted already o.o

It'll just end up as a country with a new name that involves wasted blood :/
(2011-10-20, 09:39 PM)Deidara Wrote: That country is corrupted already o.o

It'll just end up as a country with a new name that involves wasted blood :/
Maybe not a new name, bu otherwise...

Yeah Dei, i completely agree with you, you are totally right and that judgement is very accurate.

CeFurkan Wrote:
well...good thing-he is dead.
Bad thing-there is noone to fill the vacuum yet
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
yea ik ill update later
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
oh and like i said in the news section rules,
Your thread must have a respected news source linked in the OP
i don't know it will be good or bad for libya. he also killed so many innocent people. so he kind of deserved that end.

but so far whereever strong countries enters just rape there, kill millions of people and leave trash behind. very good example Iraq. and also ofc 50 years of resources (petrol etc) sucking agreements Big Grin i hope libya people stand against other countries and keep their resources to themselves and get democratic structure.

if you believe that those countries helped libya for just saving people well you are so naive. a lot more died in africa in recent drought. only small portion of those bombs would save them. and a lot more dies in the civil war per year.
well i think it may better the country in the long run
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Okay, well uchiha clan did a terrible job of explaining exactly what happened, but whatever.

Apparently the rebels just took Gaddafi, beat him until he became unconscious, and then killed him in cold blood. I don't know about you guys, but I think that he should have at least gotten an actual trial. He's obviously guilty and everything, but, really, I didn't like him dying like this. It just seems wrong. Also, some extremist group is probably going to rise to power now, since those are the only active groups right now in Libya.
Lamb.

Welcome to the real world, where people are killed in cold blood, people are beaten for no reason, an bloodshed is a way of life.

However terrible it is, People live this...way, like they are animals.

Death only brings more death, Thinking you can stop the fighting and save lives by taking others is not only stupid but counterproductive and hypocritical.

CeFurkan Wrote:
Off-Topic : I don't like it when people call other people animals for killing <_<
When Animals kill, it's for survival ;-; Leave em alone.

Anyways..

Well, whatever happens, more lives will be lost without meaning, some with meaning. This empty killing needs to stop <_<

A child's voice can't do anything anymore. World has gone corrupted and continues to be corrupt every minute.
he was dead too much cruelly .
he was found in meat store.
i am darkx. [Image: ?ui=2&ik=a172a3169f&view=att&th=13281c95...rguj130&zw]
what darck means...
"he was a victim of cruelty and was preserved in a walk in freezer".
(2011-10-21, 10:39 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: i don't know it will be good or bad for libya. he also killed so many innocent people. so he kind of deserved that end.

but so far whereever strong countries enters just rape there, kill millions of people and leave trash behind. very good example Iraq. and also ofc 50 years of resources (petrol etc) sucking agreements Big Grin i hope libya people stand against other countries and keep their resources to themselves and get democratic structure.

if you believe that those countries helped libya for just saving people well you are so naive. a lot more died in africa in recent drought. only small portion of those bombs would save them. and a lot more dies in the civil war per year.
Democracy is always a good thing.I do think every country has their own motives,but id also like to think that they also do have a good side to them.

(2011-10-22, 12:10 AM)Nitz_X Wrote: Lamb.

Welcome to the real world, where people are killed in cold blood, people are beaten for no reason, an bloodshed is a way of life.

However terrible it is, People live this...way, like they are animals.

Death only brings more death, Thinking you can stop the fighting and save lives by taking others is not only stupid but counterproductive and hypocritical.

Hey, I've been to Iraq and Syria and other places in the Middle East. I know how it is over there. I don't need any welcoming. Tongue
(2011-10-21, 11:59 PM)Lamb Wrote: Okay, well uchiha clan did a terrible job of explaining exactly what happened, but whatever.

Apparently the rebels just took Gaddafi, beat him until he became unconscious, and then killed him in cold blood. I don't know about you guys, but I think that he should have at least gotten an actual trial. He's obviously guilty and everything, but, really, I didn't like him dying like this. It just seems wrong. Also, some extremist group is probably going to rise to power now, since those are the only active groups right now in Libya.
Although that seems like the "right" thing to do I believe you should look at it more realistically. This man burned people alive through air strikes and mercilessly murdered innocent children, mothers, etc. To put him on trial he would without a doubt end up the same way, which is death. So in reality putting him on trial would be meaningless just extending the inevitable.

@Nitz
Death isn't always counter productive, at times it is needed. Death is part of life as much as living is, without it well this world would be filled with chaos, as people would fight wars and the soldiers of either side just wouldn't die.. Hence death although at times an "unneeded" is still necessary and in this case I believe was productive.
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
Dark_Flamez, obviously he would die even if he did go on trial, but it would be better than him just getting killed the way he did. I know that he was a terrible person and everything, but, honestly, I just think that the way he died was wrong.
i understand but i believe that was unavoidable i mean if they held a trial it would of course be public and there would be riots all over he would have been killed in the same manner.
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
(2011-10-30, 12:00 AM)Dark_Flamez Wrote:
(2011-10-21, 11:59 PM)Lamb Wrote: Okay, well uchiha clan did a terrible job of explaining exactly what happened, but whatever.

Although that seems like the "right" thing to do I believe you should look at it more realistically. This man burned people alive through air strikes and mercilessly murdered innocent children, mothers, etc. To put him on trial he would without a doubt end up the same way, which is death. So in reality putting him on trial would be meaningless just extending the inevitable.

@Nitz
Death isn't always counter productive, at times it is needed. Death is part of life as much as living is, without it well this world would be filled with chaos, as people would fight wars and the soldiers of either side just wouldn't die.. Hence death although at times an "unneeded" is still necessary and in this case I believe was productive.
while gaddafi did deserve to die,i sorta agree with lamb he should have at least been tried by the UN.
(2011-10-30, 12:24 AM)Lamb Wrote: Dark_Flamez, obviously he would die even if he did go on trial, but it would be better than him just getting killed the way he did. I know that he was a terrible person and everything, but, honestly, I just think that the way he died was wrong.
this^

(2011-10-30, 02:05 AM)Dark_Flamez Wrote: i understand but i believe that was unavoidable i mean if they held a trial it would of course be public and there would be riots all over he would have been killed in the same manner.
not in the same manner.he would have not have been shot and held in a meat locker for 4 days before being buried in an unmarked grave in the desert(which i do support the rebel government for handling it that way but i hope he recieves a marking of some sort eventually.