Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lately i've been having problems with exp max when i have a great number of them(at least 20) sometimes when i only click one not two times it does 2 exp maxes at 1 time :/ even though this has only happened to me one time so far i thought i would mention it.when i went to the store to buy 1 exp max it said i bought 1. i noticed i had less money then when i bought it. i checked my items and i had 3 exp maxes :/
anyways its not happening to just me either.its happening to other people also.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
this happen to me a while ago i lost 5k but nothing to bad since i make money easy
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
This happened to me...I wasted 34k since I couldn't sell it for 5k instead I sold for 4k...that happens to all items..Just be patient. Double-clicking will make it act as if you bought the item twice.
Constantly dying yet never dead
okay about the shop part it just happened to me again it said i bough 16 exp maxes which=80k yet instead when i checked my items it showed i had 48 and i didn't have any exp max before i bought these.also, instead of taking 80k it took 240k seriously i hope this gets fixed cuz its ridiculous :/ I only clicked it 1 time
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
well in beta this shouldnt occur cuz exp maxes will be alot more expensive.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.