• 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ask serious and answer funny
and ppl say i have issues -_-
[Image: 430ada87.png]

Killing is my business..........And business is good!!
-_- STICK TO THE RULES OR BE BANNED.

My Answer to my question: Alright.

And my question is... OK?
Constantly dying yet never dead
ummmmm......sure i guess

did u no the birds the word?
[Image: 430ada87.png]

Killing is my business..........And business is good!!
No, why'd you ask?

Why am I annoyed of john92 in game?
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
Because he's not Rammus.
(OK. OK. OK.)

Can Rammus Powerball above 1000 Movement speed?
if he really tries then yes I guess

when will big update happen? Tongue
[Image: 30.png] Captain of KARNAGE (PTD)
When Rammus's Powerball collides with Malphite's Unstoppable Force.

How old is a turtle that's 400 years old?
Whatever Rammus's age is.

How do you spell the word "cat"?
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
Answer: nyan cat/tac nayn Tongue
why is this game so amusing to me =3
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Because Rammus is so epic.

Why should you be cautious of being an armordillo like Rammus?
cuz i feel like it =3
who is rammus???
Small words FTW 8D
He is the Armordillo that symbolizes all tanks in the League. Ravaged by Rune Wars long past, the lands south of the Great Barrier are wrecked by chaotic magical storms, leaving the grasp of nature's rule tenuous at best. While abnormal flora or fauna are the norm rather than the exception in these ruined areas, perhaps none is more curious than the case of Rammus. While no one is entirely certain why an armadillo from the Shurima Desert crossed the Kumungu Jungle into the Plague Jungles, Rammus made just such a journey. There, amongst the twisted vines and festering rot, he came across an oddity - a healthy evergreen hedge maze, stretching as far as the eye could see. As he explored the maze, something compelled him towards its center - a light, a presence of some kind. As he drew closer, the light surged, blinding him and knocking him unconscious.When he awoke, Rammus' whole world had changed. The maze had vanished and he felt truly cognizant for the first time in his otherwise unremarkable life. As his predicament dawned on him, Rammus had a moment of panic. As he trembled, the earth around him began to shake, the intensity increasing until he managed to steady himself. As the quake receded, Rammus arose and left the Plague Jungles in search of others like him. His search brought him across all the lands south of the Great Barrier, but everywhere he went, he was unique. The hardships of this sojourn inspired him to craft the suit of armor that would earn him the title of Armordillo. Rammus's quest eventually drew him to the only place where a sentient armadillo is less than confounding - the League of Legends.

Who is icyaquapiplup's other side?
puplpipauqayci

If the worlds largest tree was bent to a low point would it still be the largest tree in the world?
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
It'll be the world's largest attraction for tree huggers.

Why aren't we asking Ghost in ZA INTERVIEW THREAD!?
(2012-09-06, 01:17 AM)Rock127 Wrote: He is the Armordillo that symbolizes all tanks in the League. Ravaged by Rune Wars long past, the lands south of the Great Barrier are wrecked by chaotic magical storms, leaving the grasp of nature's rule tenuous at best. While abnormal flora or fauna are the norm rather than the exception in these ruined areas, perhaps none is more curious than the case of Rammus. While no one is entirely certain why an armadillo from the Shurima Desert crossed the Kumungu Jungle into the Plague Jungles, Rammus made just such a journey. There, amongst the twisted vines and festering rot, he came across an oddity - a healthy evergreen hedge maze, stretching as far as the eye could see. As he explored the maze, something compelled him towards its center - a light, a presence of some kind. As he drew closer, the light surged, blinding him and knocking him unconscious.When he awoke, Rammus' whole world had changed. The maze had vanished and he felt truly cognizant for the first time in his otherwise unremarkable life. As his predicament dawned on him, Rammus had a moment of panic. As he trembled, the earth around him began to shake, the intensity increasing until he managed to steady himself. As the quake receded, Rammus arose and left the Plague Jungles in search of others like him. His search brought him across all the lands south of the Great Barrier, but everywhere he went, he was unique. The hardships of this sojourn inspired him to craft the suit of armor that would earn him the title of Armordillo. Rammus's quest eventually drew him to the only place where a sentient armadillo is less than confounding - the League of Legends.

Who is icyaquapiplup's other side?
you really want to know ze truth =3
Small words FTW 8D
only if involves bears

What is a Zonkey ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
A new brand of cell phones produced by Orange

Why did Schumacher stop racing, only to begin again?
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
nope to say hi to mom

why can't I write good question ?
[Image: 30.png] Captain of KARNAGE (PTD)
idk but cows are cool

this thread is baws,know why,because its 2 more post from being in top replies,cool huh ?
it would be cool if the cows came home

how many licks can a cow lick give ?
2 million and three hundred thousand

why are headphones called headphones ?
because they are phones that cure headaches =3
why is metal gear solid so baws <3
Small words FTW 8D
Because it's Solid Metal Gear.

Why did I vote but I didn't take the reward?
because paprika is made from the eucalyptusplant

why did sinatra stop singing?
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.

(2012-09-07, 08:52 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: this thread is baws,know why,because its 2 more post from being in top replies,cool huh ?
Unfortunately, threads in the random games section doesn't count. Why then do you think is the "Countdown to 100,000,000" is not in the list?

=Goes back to topic=

Because that person stopped singing

What two step you have to do to fit an elephant into a refrigerator?
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
hard q

why do we eat choclate
AngelUnicorns pooping RAINBOWS and barfing PIXIE DUSTAngel
Because it's not coffee.

What do we do in MonsterMMORPG?
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
take pregnancy tests

why do people have skin and not feathers?

Because that would make Cpt. Obvious's job would be too easy.

Why not Zoidberg?
Cuz it's name is weird

What is said zoidberg???
Small words FTW 8D
  • 9(current)