Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exclamation 
i am currently annoyed on losing pvp. and lots of tournaments because of auto-attacking by the computer,
theres a 15 seconds time limit right?
why sometimes its less than 15 seconds and it already auto attacks >:/ i am angry, and frustrated. seriously
it just. attacks and the next thing i see my monster is dead! :/

hopefully, the time may have an extension...
Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
hmmm yeah need a good pc a good fast net and a browser i have the same problem sometimes too lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
I think its better to take it to 30 sec
30 secs is too long

it was set to 15 secs for a reason
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
It used to be at 30 seconds and it took WAAYYYY too long back then so it got changed to 15. To avoid the auto attack you can pick the moves you want to use before hand.. like if you click incognito twice it is going to use that move after the first 15 seconds and again after the second 15 seconds.. This can be done with other moves.. permission to lock thread?
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
PVP system is in its alpha.

It's going to updated with the update r.r
Yeah, there must be a sollution for this..
(2012-07-31, 08:19 PM)Amaterasu Wrote: It used to be at 30 seconds and it took WAAYYYY too long back then so it got changed to 15. To avoid the auto attack you can pick the moves you want to use before hand.. like if you click incognito twice it is going to use that move after the first 15 seconds and again after the second 15 seconds.. This can be done with other moves.. permission to lock thread?
i think fj meant the opponent flamez
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
what?! why will you use a move twice and you dont even know if the enemy will change monster?
yes pvp system will be improved. it will automatically say on the screen that enemy used its move

we can increase the time but that time people complain too much wait times. though i will consider making it 20 sec
(2012-08-01, 01:35 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes pvp system will be improved. it will automatically say on the screen that enemy used its move

we can increase the time but that time people complain too much wait times. though i will consider making it 20 sec
Thanks for listening, as always . . . 2 thumbs up!!!
Yay sir cefurkan saw my thread Smile
(2012-08-01, 01:51 AM)fjkulit Wrote: Yay sir cefurkan saw my thread Smile
i am not checking threads right now because of job queue but planning to read every suggestion complain etc once i am done prior things hopefully
yup and 20 seconds would be little better cause i lose a mon at pvp due to lag
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
it would be nice with a refresh button, so that we don't have to refresh the whole page, but just the battle..
(not sure if i made myself understandable there, but whatever)

I am tired of refreshing with f5, my internet sucks, so it takes so much more time Sad
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
You can always press " throw monster box" button
it now have auto refresh are you guys having problem  still ?