Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
an error that i keep incountering
hi everyone i have a question

lately everytime i play there is problem that keeps acouring
the problem is that every time i take a step it reload the whole page witch makes it dificult to hunt and explore.
i tried using other browser/restarting my pc/uninstal and reinstal all of my browser/ i trobleshot my pc still noting

but today i tried playin it on facebook for some random reason and it didn't reload the page every step so it works normaly there so i tried on the site again and it still does the same thing. so it only works on facebook for me

so the guestion is am i the only one who is having this problem?
(i would have ask in chat but every time i come online chat is dead for an hour already)     

-gean
i got no problem i play through chrome and since you have tried all the major things out, idk what the reason could be ..... maybe there were some issues with the server during the time, but then again you said it worked through FB so i dunno what could be the case .....!!!
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
probably caching problem please reset your browser cache

also use google chrome
I have noticed this sometimes on chrome as well, but for me it only happens when there's a random lag spike.
(2015-09-05, 05:49 PM)Mutie Wrote: I have noticed this sometimes on chrome as well, but for me it only happens when there's a random lag spike.

it may happen when game fails to load javascripts properly