Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a small buggy glitch
i was afk for 2 hours and some1 asked for a pvp so i answered and we pvp'ed me being logged out as said

here's the 3 screen shot i took
[Image: screenshotmgr.png]

[Image: screenshot2bo.png][Image: screenshot3fp.png]
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
ye this happens when you stay afk for too long
you need to close browser and re open
Wouldn't it be a nice idea to have some sort of auto-refresh, so that if you are afk for some time, you will be transported to the main screen logged out? Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
yeah lolzinator that would be great and also while pvping its really irritating to see that
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
in test server when I was walking on the water it brought me back in front of the monster center
(2012-12-22, 12:34 PM)Alex330 Wrote: in test server when I was walking on the water it brought me back in front of the monster center
yes, you drown >.< if you dont have a monster with hyper surf you drown and respawn at the MC
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
that has happened to me before
EVERY DAY!!!
All you have to do is login .-.

I log in, logged out. When I'm logged out and I go to gamepage, I can't ban or delete as a [cm]. All i have to do is log in to fix the problem.
(2012-12-22, 03:04 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: All you have to do is login .-.

I log in, logged out. When I'm logged out and I go to gamepage, I can't ban or delete as a [cm]. All i have to do is log in to fix the problem.
u can if you go afk for a few hours and never refresh the page, its let me do it before.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
hey...drowning sounds too extreme....but what if we have little whirlpools and stuff that sends you to the mc in the water?
that would be awesome Big Grin
i'm attacking the water leaders monsters and mine aren't taking any damage