Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a short little story backround
those who don't care much for a bio-like story why continue reading? if you don't like what you read why are you reading it? now to my bio story

the darkness...you see me say "shall the darkness protect you" or something close to it, this saying is a sign of respect created by a group of beings called "the darkness" this group protects those who are well respected but the saying is used wither or not you are respected by any group members.. the group has 13 ranks going from rank 1 being the lowest to 13 being the highest (those who care i am rank 9 currently) the leader of the darkness is "anti-matter" created by high creator of all beings and existence (obviously rank 13) they swear to protect the lesser evils and make sure that the "people of the light", their mortal enemies, do not get too strong and upset the light/dark balance...

(its short yes but hey i got bored when i posted this)
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]
i don't understand....is this the prologue of a story, or is it leaning towards and rp?
(2013-01-18, 10:10 PM)Viperianw Wrote: i don't understand....is this the prologue of a story, or is it leaning towards and rp?

to be honest its more of a story that will eventually lead to...something....

I wish not to spoil what this is leading towards

(hint: it is likely that it could be explaining part of a story i will use later)

[helpful hint right?]
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]
very helpful. thank you for elaborating...everything is so clear now
:O
i know the answer to the universe!!!!!