Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can Call me Keegan (Introduction)
Okay! Now that I finally have access to making threads, I figured the first thing I should do is properly introduce myself.

So, you can call me Keegan! I'm a 21 year old female student in Ontario, Canada, and I have a bit of a fascination with Pokemon and various other anime/manga, such as the Ginga Series, Dragonball Z, Wolfs Rain, Loveless and many others. I am a huge an of COD, mainly the Black Ops series and the zombie storyline, and play online often. I do partake in the occasional RPG, and I enjoy reading/writing fanfiction.

As I am new, it would be great if anyone could volunteer to be a 'mentor' of sorts, as not only do I have a lot of questions, but there are probably some really obvious things I should know that I'm overlooking. If there's any other new players who would like to become friends and maybe go through he game together I am totally up for it, just send a PM my way Big Grin
(2013-09-17, 06:45 PM)K.gan1427 Wrote:
Okay! Now that I finally have access to making threads, I figured the first thing I should do is properly introduce myself.

So, you can call me Keegan! I'm a 21 year old female student in Ontario, Canada, and I have a bit of a fascination with Pokemon and various other anime/manga, such as the Ginga Series, Dragonball Z, Wolfs Rain, Loveless and many others. I am a huge an of COD, mainly the Black Ops series and the zombie storyline, and play online often. I do partake in the occasional RPG, and I enjoy reading/writing fanfiction.

As I am new, it would be great if anyone could volunteer to be a 'mentor' of sorts, as not only do I have a lot of questions, but there are probably some really obvious things I should know that I'm overlooking. If there's any other new players who would like to become friends and maybe go through he game together I am totally up for it, just send a PM my way Big Grin

Id be happy to help you out keegen Big Grin  and dbz is awesome :-)
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Welcome to the game and community.
Thanks so much for agreeing to answer some questions for me, as I am very excited about this MMORPG, but very lost as well. To go about it in the simplest way, I'll just list my questions and maybe you can answer what you know?

-How do the Gu
ilds work? Can Anyone Make One? What is their purpose?

-Does this game have a storyline/adventure mode? Is one planned? Can members contribute to the script/storyline/in-game events?

-Whats the Grind time like on this game? Is it reasonable, or am I going to be slaving away long hours?

- How does one go about TP training? I assume its a lot like EV training, but can I recieve TP point in PVP Battles? From Gym/Boss Battles? And is their a guide that shows which monster drops which TP?

-Is there anything I should know that might be obvious, but that is worth mentioning just in case I overlooked it? I really am a noob when it comes to MonsterMMORPG, so ANYTHING that might help would be info im grateful for.

Thank you for the welcome Sparrowhawk!
1.yes you can make a guild or join one..ATM the guild system is completely forum based

2.  no the game Does not have a story ATM but I believe there may be plans for one..idk about helping out tho

3.it doesn't really take to Long to lvl 1 monster to 100 but if u cant afford to buy the exp maxes the challenge lvls(24/49/69/84) will give u some trouble

4. You can get tp from anything except PvP...so yes u can fight a gym leader and get tp  but u cant get tp from PvP..and if u look at the map you are on it will show u a list of monster in the vicinity there class and what tp they give 

5. You should always vote and get the 100k bonus.. At least till you are farther in the game then do the exp/gold bonus
Thanks so much War!

I just have two more questions left (that I can think of for the time being anyways).

1. What is this Vote you speak of, and how do I participate in it?

2. What is the 'Thank You!' button on everyone here in the forum? I feel like it's something I should press on yours since you've helped me so much, but I'm not really sure what it is Big Grin
Lol the vote is on the far right of the screen  directly above the chat...and the thank you button is just to give ppl thx i guess in the forums lol...oh and anyone can do the vote..catch is you can only do it once every 24hrs

Crud!! I completely forgot....try to find a monster that has expert leader and put him in your your team....it will give u a bonus to your exp and gold you get from battles
Welcome to the game and forum dear dbz/anime fan.
Thanks Dark Zero!

And is Expert Leader and Ability?
(2013-09-17, 09:11 PM)Keegan1427 Wrote: Thanks Dark Zero!

And is Expert Leader and Ability?

Yes expert leader is a ability
Welcome to monstermmorpg and the forum its a pleasure having you here.
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-I...ew-players

Welcome to lurkland.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Welcome to our humble domain. If you need something on the forum, I'm probably the best person to ask. In game, knost dark zero I War(aka Prometheus) or Prysma should be able to help
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Welcome Smile
Thank you all for the warm welcome, and I will make sure to keep those people in mind if I have questions, as well as yourself Big Grin
Enjoy yourself now!
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Welcome to the game!
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Hello keegan
Hiya Keegan, welcome to the dark side of the digital world... I hope you have a great time here with us Big Grin
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
(2013-09-17, 06:45 PM)Keegan1427 Wrote:

Hi, Keegan! I'm Horizon - ignore the spelling mistake in my name, I'm trying to get that fixed... - and I'm also an avid reader/writer. I've been roleplaying for over a decade on forums. I'm up for friends, since I'm brand new here, too.
welcome to the game Big Grin, and btw, prome, you spelled her name wrong Tongue
hey welcome

if you also artist pm me