Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did you come from the old forum? If so, what was your username?

I was GiantBlobofSlime in the old one. In case you don't believe me, I can go torment you with history lessons that somehow tie in with Pokemon to prove my point.

And I must say, it feels weird not to have mod powers again. XD
(2011-05-05, 04:29 AM)Username Wrote: Did you come from the old forum? If so, what was your username?

I was GiantBlobofSlime in the old one. In case you don't believe me, I can go torment you with history lessons that somehow tie in with Pokemon to prove my point.

name:hazel
wasConfusedcar4ever
good to see you again blob Tongue
Was: Tainted
Now: Well.....call me old fashion Tainted Tongue

BlobofSlime send me pm. ^^

If you've got errors/glitches report on the forums or to me and CeFurkan, thank you
Was: JosrRocks
Now: ...well yeaah ;P you get the picture Big Grin
I was only on the Old forum for two days; the other days I was just sniffin' about.

Same username as before: Zimlock.
[Image: cielsebastian.png]
I haven't changed a bit.
I wonder about creepo....he said he wanted to change his username so...who is he now?
Constantly dying yet never dead
hi i was Nichoooo and now im still Nichoooo
I was jerome300 and still jerome300 nice to see you GBS!
I jerome300 am the only leader of Team Delta. Join Team Delta (Thunder Branch) TODAY! You'll also get an Electric Boxmon! We also have bases, hideouts, squads, and missions! - jerome300 leader 1/3 of Team Delta.
(2011-05-05, 08:16 AM)Nichoooo Wrote: hi i was Nichoooo and now im still Nichoooo

I thought for sure you woould change your name...oh well

Im snow lol just like in fourm and like in game before the fourm
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
im me.orboknown.@gboss i miss your epic username
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
snow why would i change my name on the forum i like it i dont care if you dont like it
I sadly never went to the old forum. So I guess you can say I missed out alot.
How dare you change ur name Gboss!!!! DX

DEEEEEIIIIII
i guess everyone knows my old username
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Who am I? I am Someone who will not identify them self Until a more appropriate time.
Know this, I was very, very well Known on the Old forum. If you forgot me, well, =(

Orboknown, and the otherpersonwhoknowsme, i swear if you reveal my Identity I will pay your facebook a visit, lol.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
i was dark_flamez and i am still the one nd onleh dark_flamez!!! >Smile
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
I was Dawn, and I still am Dawn. ^^

Iunno. I just like the name of Dawn quite a bit. It has a different meaning than you think.
(2011-05-05, 08:16 PM)Squall Xepher Wrote: Who am I? I am Someone who will not identify them self Until a more appropriate time.
Know this, I was very, very well Known on the Old forum. If you forgot me, well, =(

Orboknown, and the otherpersonwhoknowsme, i swear if you reveal my Identity I will pay your facebook a visit, lol.

Hi Nitz o-o
(2011-05-05, 08:38 PM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-05-05, 08:16 PM)Squall Xepher Wrote: Who am I? I am Someone who will not identify them self Until a more appropriate time.

Hi Nitz o-o
lol fail
the same shaymin addict, v67co

Deidara, I'm not "Nitz" whom i assume is supposed to be my buddy, Nitz X

(2011-05-05, 08:51 PM)Squall Xepher Wrote: Deidara, I'm not "Nitz" whom i assume is supposed to be my buddy, Nitz X

Whatever Dodgy
I am a user from the old site however this is that user's alternate account on this site so whoever finds out who I am gets cookies!
[Image: tIWgN.gif] Poke the Chibi!
(2011-05-05, 04:29 AM)Username Wrote: Did you come from the old forum? If so, what was your username?

... I just took a look at this post.

Hey Giant. aka Username. ._.
(2011-05-05, 09:52 PM)flyingmintbunny Wrote: I am a user from the old site however this is that user's alternate account on this site so whoever finds out who I am gets cookies!

ashley911?
Noticed that someone was wondering who I was now...

Was: Creepo
Now: SlayerX

I'm epic huh?
(2011-05-05, 10:01 PM)v67co Wrote:
(2011-05-05, 09:52 PM)flyingmintbunny Wrote: I am a user from the old site however this is that user's alternate account on this site so whoever finds out who I am gets cookies!

ashley911?
No but close Big Grin
[Image: tIWgN.gif] Poke the Chibi!
(2011-05-05, 10:11 PM)SlayerX Wrote: Noticed that someone was wondering who I was now...

Was: Creepo
Now: SlayerX

I'm epic huh?

Yes, yes. 'ello Evan the- *shakes her head*

Are you still a clown? D: I have a bit of a fear of them now because of Dead Rising... ._.
Great to see you all again.
BTW, Dawn, your avvy is apparently too big for me to upload as my avvy. D:
* Username sad

I don't remember why I chose to GBoS on the old forum. I prefer boring names like this one. Tongue
In any case, I wonder if Lamb changed his name. *paranoid*
Maybe he did, maybe he did not.

whos squall
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk