Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do if you were..
Information 
Okay, i was thinking i wanted to be rank 1 and so did others, but then i thought again what if i became rank 1, what should i do?!

Okay, this thread is for ideas to do after being rank 1, i wonder what kun will do now since he is rank for both Test AND Real server Angel
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
brag about it trololol xD
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2012-08-20, 10:54 AM)fjkulit Wrote: brag about it trololol xD
That's one thing, one thing i might do a lot Tongue If i even become rank 1 xD
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Sing:
I have become the very best, like no one ever was
I caught them all and I trained them all, Now I am the boss
I have traveled across the land, I searched far and wide
Every Monster has witnessed the power that's inside

POKEMON!
Constantly dying yet never dead
i am rank 5 and i brag a lot .-. i dnt think i should be rank 1 :3 everything i say might be bragging xD
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Umm.. there isn't anything you can do if your rank 1.

Anyone can take it :/
If you become rank 1 just focus on pvping... Right now i couldnt give a care about who is ranked high because it means nothing about their pvp skill and thats where i take my pride from.

Again, we need a pvp ranking
(2012-08-20, 06:45 PM)SlimJimForHim Wrote: If you become rank 1 just focus on pvping... Right now i couldnt give a care about who is ranked high because it means nothing about their pvp skill and thats where i take my pride from.

Again, we need a pvp ranking
Agreed will search for a thread to see if suggested if not will make one
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-08-20, 06:03 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Umm.. there isn't anything you can do if your rank 1.

Anyone can take it :/
now that i think about. id hate being rank 1....i wouldnt be able to fight for rank :/
If you got rank one you would have to train alot every day to continue being ranked 1 so to stay on top you have to keep working.
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
(2012-08-21, 12:00 AM)Snorlax47 Wrote: If you got rank one you would have to train alot every day to continue being ranked 1 so to stay on top you have to keep working.

Im pretty sure the ranking doesnt have anything to do with how trained your monsters are.. correct me if im wrong, cuz i might be, but isnt the ranking mainly based on just the variety of monsters you have?
yea slimjim,its based on dms,which if you get all of the monsters your automatically rank 50-100
For ranks... it's in here:
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-H...nformation
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
its best if you know about pvp then care about rank, no point in being rank 1 and your weak as a newb. Example your billionnaire but you dont know how to spend it. you dont have to get the pvp monsters and then rank up, you just need to have knowledge about pvp.
Everyone in top ranks isn't nearly as cool as the old ranked players.
SKYWALKER FTW
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
PvP side of rankings was already suggested and it will be done. I for one, don't care about having all the monsters Dodgy

I only catch the ones that look cool to me.
If you are rank number 1, quit the game.

Leave while you're still on top, your golden day, don't leave on the decline.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2012-08-23, 03:40 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: PvP side of rankings was already suggested and it will be done. I for one, don't care about having all the monsters Dodgy

I only catch the ones that look cool to me.

seconded... but i will care about the pvp rankings, *sings* :O i wanna be the very best, like noooooooo one ever was