Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the best ancient?
What is the best ancient in the game?
There is defacto no best  ancient. 
There are roles which they need to fill.
That said,  a wall ancient cannot be the best ancient since it'll be horrible as a sweeper.

I'd however advise getting either Sarcuda or Vydral since they are beast in PvE.
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
We already gave you the correct reaction right?

The problem is that you don't understand the roles and how the dex work. As stats? Orogond? As for pve/pvp. On pvp most ancients have other roles make them good against something else. Still on pvp a emissary can take a lot hit of almost any ancient.

So when you want to start to understand the game, check all the threads galliant made. There is no 'best" since every monter takes a role. Like on the real pokemon game, there is no best.
For me, the best is whichever monster that I prepare to battle with.
I used GlobalHack.com to answer my question “is justdomyessay.com legal?”The reviews and comments from customers were very helpful in giving me an insight into what I could expect. I highly recommend GlobalHack.com to anyone looking for reliable information.
Titanisaur: Titanisaur is a massive ancient monster with exceptional defensive stats. It can withstand heavy damage and serve as a reliable tank in battles. Its ability to learn a wide range of support moves, such as healing and status recovery, further enhances its utility in team compositions.
To own a Titanisaur is unthinkable. But getting over it matches, you can get it.
When it comes to reliable writing services, writepaperfor.me is a name you can trust. With their user-friendly website and comprehensive range of academic writing solutions, writepaperfor.me has become a popular choice among students. Whether you're struggling with an essay, research paper, or any other writing task, their team of professional writers is here to help. By choosing on writepaperfor.mer deadlines – let writepaperfor.me handle your writing needs and achieve academic success.
I’m constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats!
If the amount of Ancient and Legendary are equal, then their rarity is equal. Currently, there are only 2 Ancient cookies and dino game 1 Legendary Cookies, which means Legendaries are rarer than Ancients.
Keep working, congrats!
great post
All information is very usefull for me
Plan for the hard things when they are easy, and do the good things when they are small.