Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
What monster would make a good tank?
I have a lot of offensive monsters on my team currently, and I'm looking for a wall that could tank damage while I heal the rest of my team. Which monsters are good for this role? (preferably emissary and higher)
A good wall I know is a yetee... or a corpoton...
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
or solord
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Potasinie if you do it right^^
and Zonench is pretty good Big Grin
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
Ok, thanks everyone.
solord, zone, yetee,sometimes gampha... my gampha takes hits like its nothing .-.
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
Huh... interesting. I already have a gampha. The nature isn't right for a tank though, so I'll look more towards the yetee/solord/zonench.
sometimes even alaclipse is good
What i will say though, is that fire moves are a very very common type among pvpers and that my decrease my chance of using Yetee
those are good suggestions, i agree
I find terrarth to be a pretty decent tank...if you like you can run it as mirage...so it can soak up damage...use a knife dance or 2...and have a chance at sweeping..

I can pvp you with my lv70 terrarth to show you what I mean by it being a pretty good wall Tongue
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
some people even like to use quensea and monason. since mona has natural heal ability.

you just gotta play around with them a lil and see what you like best
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
(2012-08-08, 07:58 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: I find terrarth to be a pretty decent tank...if you like you can run it as mirage...so it can soak up damage...use a knife dance or 2...and have a chance at sweeping..

I can pvp you with my lv70 terrarth to show you what I mean by it being a pretty good wall Tongue
my terrarth is baws .-., best moveset: tricky fun,howl,sky slash,knife dance
gampha yetee solord alaclipse zonench hipponster axotogol poltevil polnorso, those are pretty much the good wall ones.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Ok, thanks for the suggestions. I'm considering either a Terrarth, Zonench, Solord or Alaclipse now.

Terrarth is the most easily obtained (I could fly over and catch a few randomly right now and see if they have the right natures.) It also has good tanking stats and it could also have lots of attack with the mirage nature.

Zonench only has one weakness, and a lot of resistances. It has the blazing ability, which is can potentially compensate for the lack of attack that comes with most tanking natures.

Although Alaclipse doesn't have very many resistances, it only has one weakness. Also, it has the highest defense/special defense of the three.

Solord has high defensive stats. Although it has 3 weaknesses, it learns a lot of tanking moves and has a lot of resistances.
(2012-08-09, 12:43 AM)Guider456 Wrote: gampha yetee solord alaclipse zonench hipponster axotogol poltevil polnorso, those are pretty much the good wall ones.
we all forgot tsunidle Tongue
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
eh i didnt forgot tsunidle is an ok wall
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-08-08, 09:05 PM)Kamenashi Wrote: some people even like to use quensea and monason. since mona has natural heal ability.

you just gotta play around with them a lil and see what you like best
even? quensea makes the top 3 tanker.
A big misunderstanding is tanker needs stats or +def moves to be a tanker.
but the truth is, tank only need type to tank up,
and annoying moves to make it useful.
Imo, yetee doesnt qualify for a tank, it's just not really useful.
monason is a good wall
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]