Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What in the world are you?

Describe yourself as a monster or anything.. O.o

I am a giant duck dragon with crimson steel wings. My tail is 65ft long with crimson platinum feathers going down in the middle on top.

My beak is a spear. The first half of my body, including the head, is a sapphire duck. After my webbed feet, my body expands into the legs/feet of a regular dragon. My wings expand up to 150ft wings. They have crimson titanium feathers.

So, I might draw a picture of myself O.o
I am a Dinosaur. They think I'm different because I'm purple, and they abuse because. But inside, My rage is building and i am growing sick of them. One day I WILL show them. Show them the wrath of BARNEY!
[spoiler]
[Image: 615244-barney_1_large.jpg] [/spoiler]
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
Don't ever do that again.
Dawn stop lurking
I lurk because I'm a ninja. Simply a ninja. >;3

*vanishes*
I are Grey. \(^.^) "Hallo."

I don't know what I am, I suppose I'm a normal person, in a sense. ._.
[Image: greyvodo.png]
o-o I'm a doughnut... A smexeh doughnut... A smexy ninja doughnut spy >:3
.:Electric Love:.
[Image: Intimidation_by_HikariLatias.png]
Im a turtle with a banana taped onto my shell to make me invincible to oranges.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
I am a creature surrounded by a dark aura that eats at his being, hovering in a long black trench coat above the ground with long black hair and a giant sword that is dripping crimson.

I stare blankly ahead at everyone, warning them of the future, but they pay no heed to me.

Soon, the crimson will be their blood on my blade.

and still, i stare ahead, I am at once a monster and human, nothing and everything,

I simply am.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2011-12-31, 03:30 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: I am a creature surrounded by a dark aura that eats at his being, hovering in a long black trench coat above the ground with long black hair and a giant sword that is dripping crimson.

I stare blankly ahead at everyone, warning them of the future, but they pay no heed to me.

and still, i stare ahead, I am at once a monster and human, nothing and everything,

I simply am.
Frightening.

I am,.....

MYSELF

Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I have decided to evolve from my duck dragon into a Platypus.

I am a sapphire platypus with a bright matching orange for my mouth thingy. I have titanium nails O.o and platinum fangs.

I can spit venom onto anything in 500 mph O.o I shall become OP when needed but never surpass the lord.

I am without wings, without a long tail. I have my regular beaver tail. I am just simply a platypus that can spit venom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am not God but one of his children."
I'm going to have to say that I'm a white unicorn with a rainbow mane and tail.... I'm a bit smaller than the average steed but that's because I prefer to be quiet and kept to myself. When angered, my mane turns from rainbow to human-engulfing fire, and my eyes glow red. However, on average, they are a placid fuchsia-like color.
When I need to, I can sprout translucent wings forged of spiritual energy in order to fly where I need to be.
During meditation and states of absolute calmness, strings and ribbons of energy fly around me as though entranced by some perplexing power.
Also, I can disguise myself as human in order to fit in... because on the inside, I'm really just a tiny, gay, rainbow colored unicorn who can destroy all of man-kind if they anger me enough :3
(2011-12-31, 03:30 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: I am a creature surrounded by a dark aura that eats at his being, hovering in a long black trench coat above the ground with long black hair and a giant sword that is dripping crimson.

I simply am.

Blush