Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I did was wrong.
Thumbs Down 
Hello everyone, 

please just read this :

A while ago, I tried to trick the community by faking artists work.
After that I was like ''YOLO I hate em all'' but now I feel pretty bad for my behavior.

I can totally understand if you won't forgive me and cant stand me and what i did now. I can understand.

This message goes to everyone who felt cheated and tricked or something else by my behavior.
I really just can sorry again, I did so dumb things in the past, i really can't change them..
I just want to better myself , but its always getting worse and worse..

I think this will be the last thing from me (hopefully), so you guys dont have to play or chat with me anymore.
I know some of you are tired of all the apologies i made and dont want to hear this, but it means alot to me and i really feel bad about that.

I thought that Art Fake could be a reason for me to quit the game ''like a boss'' but that wasnt even 0.1 % bosslike , it was the stupidest thing i could do to quit.

I pm'd the Artists but they didnt replied yet. 
Like i said , some of them went inactive, but i tried my best.
Also a BIG Sorry goes to the Game Admin CeFurkan and the Game Mods Knost and River Song !

I am sorry.

Good Luck in Life, everyone, and good luck hunting and battling the Arenas and Stuff. I bet this game will become very popular one day, Good Luck with the Game Progress CeFurkan !

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS !

DON'T TRY WHAT I TRIED.

Bye Everyone , I hope you won't hate me forever.
This is the signature of Crobbywobby. Nothing more to say.
I'll forgive you if you come play again :p
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
what did u do ???
Thanks so much Void ! I hope i can play again one day and see how the game evolved, but your not the only one i had to apologize , there are like 100 more.. They need to read this :/
And kun i did that : https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-A...crobbywobb And i regret it so much :/
awww my crobby sad to hear ur really leaving now

and its great that u apologized every1 for what u did u did a great job

and don't worry i accept ur apology and good luck in life crobby and make good use of it Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Thanks Staff Bro ! This means alot to me , really.
Try hard to work on your modesty my friend, I still miss you around, it takes courage to say that you know you are wrong, also takes courage to change for the better. I wish you the best of life, what was done was done, just do not do it again anywhere. I know many are upset and they are not wrong as to why, but I hope they at least forgive you. I do not remember if the ban is perma or temp, Cefurkan will post it up, but the ban was given because of the art thing. The past is in the past and can not be changed, all you can do is learn from the mistakes and move forward, if you ever return and are allowed back in the game, your monsters are waiting for you.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
(2013-07-20, 04:50 PM)AN1K1 Wrote: Try hard to work on your modesty my friend, I still miss you around, it takes courage to say that you know you are wrong, also takes courage to change for the better. I wish you the best of life, what was done was done, just do not do it again anywhere. I know many are upset and they are not wrong as to why, but I hope they at least forgive you. I do not remember if the ban is perma or temp, Cefurkan will post it up, but the ban was given because of the art thing. The past  is in the past and can not be changed, all you can do is learn from the mistakes and move forward, if you ever return and are allowed back in the game, your monsters are waiting for you.

Yeah, that's totally right. I hope so, too. And I will miss you all alot too.
Thank you for being mature and owning up to your mistakes. I forgive you, and I hope the rest of the community does as well. Good luck with becoming a better person. Smile
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
what was done was done and it can be forgiven Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Crobby, what you did WAS wrong, and I am glad that you have finally accepted the severity of your actions...theft is theft, no matter how minor it may seem to be.  However, admitting your error and getting up the courage to apologize is a step in the right direction.  You will have to earn people's trust again, but if there was never any hope for forgiveness, than why would anyone ever want to try to improve themselves?  If people are cautious of your actions for a while, I would think that understandable, but time will prove out how sincere you really are.  And if you are truly sincere, you will come out stronger for it.  Life is full of lessons to learn from...show us that you have learned from this!  I know of a couple of other players who did things to earn the distrust of the community for a while.  It was hard for them at first, too.  But they stuck with it, slowly re-earned people's trust, and are still active players today.  It is your choice what to do from here, but you can still be a part of the community.  Though, of course, leaving would be the easy thing to do....
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
Its as my mom always said"its better to forgive and forget than to gold a grudge". I forgive you crobbywobby Smile
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Thank you all ! I am very glad you understand and forgive me Smile
why cant you just come back to game its not like we hate you,ppl do bad decisions and sometimes stupid decisions but come back to game
My father always said: Never get mad, get even because you have to work twice when you get mad, being mad and cooling down.
I'm not even mad at you, nor will I get even for the lies, the insults, the tough act you tried to put up.. But unlike what everyone here says, I won't forgive you either.
You firstly need to earn everyone's trust back and mine, which is not easy, before I ever speak to you again.
If you don't want to speak to me, it's fine, I can live without, but remember that I'm not the only one in game/forum who thinks like this and there are people who don't even wish to post here because they'd either upset others or get upset themselves.

Good luck in all your endeavours
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Thanks Capt. And I can totally understand you. I know which persons you mean and I kinda expected that. It's fine.

(2013-07-20, 08:22 PM)Hesteriam23 Wrote: why cant you just come back to game its not like we hate you,ppl do bad decisions and sometimes stupid decisions but come back to game

I know and thanks Bro , but i have to leave the game. There's no way around it. 
I wish it would be different, maybe if i wouldnt have to leave I didnt even start this action, I don't know. But i don't like to leave too. Maybe i come online to talk to someone or else. But i don't think so.
Crobby it is good to see this. You were in total rage-quit-mode that day and I could totally see it. You're always my friend on this game because of what you did for me when I first started out. I'm gonna miss you in the chat, but what's done is done and you're always welcome to come bak and recurve a nice warm welcome back from the Pup ;)
Resident noob
It is really quite easy to say "sorry" when you don't actually mean it, I did it a lot when I was a child. I would behave badly, then get in trouble; my parents would threaten to send me to my room or restrict my access to TV and video games so I would apologize half-heartedly to avoid that.

This seems like one of those times, just because of the amount of times you've apologized previously for similar issues, then never bettered yourself.

All the scamming. All the lying. All the insults. This was just icing on the cake. Though not nearly as sweet.

Sorry, but I don't trust you anymore. Not that I trusted you before. I can't really say I am upset that you are leaving, but I wish you better judgement in the future.
scuttle scuttle