• 5(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do u want us to move it?
FLY THE THING YOU-[to self]..'calm down shockwave'
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
"man hes always yelling" said night hawk and the brother picked it up and flew off
(magna carrier=giant ship that moves other ships fyi)
Icy new character (using an old autobot)

Name: Jetfire

Appearance: White and red with two jet wings on his back

Faction: Autobot

Alternate Form: Fighter Jet

Ranged Weapons: Path Blaster and a Photon Missile Lancher

Melee Weapon: None

Abilities: He's a scientific genius

Bio: Jetfire is a bot of science, literally. Not only is his mind
dedicated towards scientific pursuits, but his body is a testament to
the technology he studies so intensely. (Some would say "religiously",
but not in his presence.) Every inch of his chassis is cutting-edge and
kept up-to-date. However, he does not have the trust of his teammates;
it was not so long ago that he was a Decepticon. Jetfire is
compassionate, so some Autobots feel that he could be soft on their
enemies or, even worse, he may turn on them after realizing his "cold
calculations" swing the other way.
Jetfire would find their misconceptions about science appalling.
After all, is not science just the pursuit of truth? And truth, he
maintains, walks hand-in-hand with liberty.

Mission Log 2 (Continued):

Beastmaster has made it inside the huge drop ship without Decepticon attention, he's searching for the cargo bay hoping to find the cargo intact. "Scrap, these Decepticons have me surrounded...", said an angry Beastmaster. He was hoping some help would arrive, before he was overwhelmed by the Decepticons. "Hmm the control should be my first stop, it should show the ins and outs of this ship. He entered the control room accesing the main computer. "It's still operating, good", said Beastmaster. He pulled up the map of the ship and found the location of the cargo bay. "Let's see what else we can do...", Beastmaster fooled with the options and found something quite useful. " Perfect, this should help me destroy those Decepticons", Beastmaster said excitedly. He darted down the main hall, looking for the room he saw on the map.
((Accepted!! Now here's my Autobot. It's a female btw :3))

Name: Skyrain
Appearance: Pink and purple,has a scar on her arm.
Faction: Autobot
Alternate Form: F-16 Fighting Falcon
Ranged Weapons: She uses very special kinds of missiles. You'll see what I mean.
Melee Weapon: A Katana
Abilities: She can turn invisible and she's very fast. Just picture her like a ninja '-'
Bio: Her sisters were killed by some Decepticons. She wanted revenge,and when she heard there was a resistance called the Autobots,she joined them. So far,she's the only female Autobot alive.

((Originally the name was gonna be Skylian,but then I thought of this name so :I))
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Shockwave began to systematically check the ship for autobots. He ended up in the security room, where he saw beast master flash past a camera. He radiod the news to loftwing as he blitzed towards the armory
Loftwing got the radio call and flew towards the ground to land.
"Well boys,looks like we got an Autobot to catch in this here ship."
Loftwing smirked as he took out his fire sword and went inside the ship to look for Beastmaster.
Small words FTW 8D
Shockwave had reached the armory first. He slipped inside, closing the door. He settled in to wait, and killed the volume on his radio.
The brothers flew onto to the ship pulled there melee weaponds and foloed behind there brother
Misson Log 2 (Continued):

Beastmaster stayed hidden in the shadows of the armory, Shockwave was in the room but it was too late for him to do anything. Optimus told Beastmaster that support was on the way, a band of Autobots led by Jetfire. Beastmaster had found some C.L.U.T.C.H drones and a Detpak. Beastmaster immediately activated the C.L.U.T.C.H's and the drones started shooting at Shockwave, with this distraction Beastmaster transformed and sprinted out of the room, heading for the cargo bay.

" Roger that Beastmaster, we'll hold off anything that's trying to get to you in that ship, search for the cargo and find an exit!", said Jetfire. "If there's no exit, I can make one for you.". "Thank you Jetfire, but I do not think we'll be able to make it out of here with the cargo...", said Beastmaster. Jetfire arrived at the site and ordered his allies to attack. Jetfire pulled out his weapons and started firing at Loftwing, his brother, and the squad of Decepticons that came with them.

Jetfire and the other Autbots took down the Decepticon squad Shockwave came with and the only problem in their way was Loftwing, Shadow, and Shockwave. With only 2 casualties Jetfire was confident that the mission would be a success. "Beastmaster, we took out a bunch of Cons, their should be less heat on you now, but we might need help defeating the stronger ones.", said Jetfire. " The main goal is the cargo, we can destroy our enemies another time." "Stall them for as long as you can though!". Beastmaster arrived at the cargo bay and immediately found what he sought. The whole room was filled with Dark Energon. "Jetfire I found the Dark Energon but there is no way we can take this back to base, I must destroy it.", Beastmaster said amazed by the cargo. Beastmaster sealed the door and activated the two C.L.U.T.C.H drones he saved. "Drones guard the door.", Beastmaster said. He pulled out the detpak and observed the room for a place to put it...
Shockwave rolled out of the shot's path and fired off three quick rounds, eliminating the drones. He transformed and raced after Beastmaster, turning up the Nitrous boosters to catch up.
[iz on brotha]

Beastmaster decided to put the detpack on the biggest piece of Dark Energon." Jetfire I placed a detpak here, make me an exit before I set it to explode!", Beasmaster said hearing a hover tank coming closer and closer. " Will do!", said Jetfire ordering the Autobots to clear him an opening. Jetfire transformed and zoomed towards the dropship, transformed back to robot form and aimed his Photon Missile Launcher at the ship. He then blew an opening through the ship creating an exit for Beastmaster. Beastmaster then set the bomb to explode and transformed. "Let's leave this place!", said Beastmaster in his lion form.
"Oh no you don't!"
Suddenly,Loftwing appeared in Beatsmaster's way and started to shoot missiles at him.

((No one calls us Decepticreeps anymore... I'm sad ;o; ))
Small words FTW 8D

Jetfire shot his missiles at Loftwing's missiles and they exploded each other. "Stay away from them Decepticreep!", an Autobot said jumping onto Loftwing, causing Loftwing to become distracted. Beastmaster then slashed Loftwing with his Razorwing sword causing Loftwing and the autobot to tumble backwards. "Don't test me, Decepticon!", Beastmaster said angrily staring at Loftwing. All of a sudden a giant explosion occurred causing everyone in the vicinity to be blown back by it's force. It was the combination of the Detpak and the Dark Energon (Dark Energon is very explosive) that caused this reaction. " Urggh, that explosion was too strong for just one Detpak!", growled an injured Beastmaster. Jetfire, the Autobots, Loftwing, and the other decepticons were also caught in the explosion, either wounded or dead from it.
Shockwave whipped a U-turn and shot away from the explosion, using his riot cannon to punch a hole in the ship and escape unharmed.
But the cargo... That was another story.
"You fool! You should never attach a Detpak on Dark Energon! It will be too explosive!" Loftwing yelled at Beastmaster,also coughing at the same time.
Small words FTW 8D
Shockwave slapped a dazed autobot and pushed Jetfire out of the way "Let me educate you Beast"master". You just caused a chain explosion of Dark Energon. If those shields hadn't been up We would all be vaporized right now."[all calm cool collected like speech here]
"Yeah great job Autobot. You could have killed us all!!" Loftwing yelled at Beastmater's face.
Small words FTW 8D

" I didn't know a thing about this Dark Energon, but destroying it was my only option", said Beastmaster. "I couldn't allow you to walk away from this site with that cargo and seeing it's power makes me realize how much of a threat it is." "By the way Shockwave, if i were you I would leave this place, you do know this is Autobot territory and that explosion was loud enough to reach base. Besides the rest of your squad is in no condition to fight..." Beastmaster lifted his gun up to Shockwave's face, "Leave now!"
"haha but that where your wrong beast master" said the brother who were flying above.
We are in perfect condition to fight and were not half at that ;P said the brothers
"No condition to fight you say? I would watch my mouth if I were you,Autobot!" Loftwing stood up and pointed his Fire Sword at Beastmaster's face.
"Put down the gun,and no one gets hurt." Loftwing smirked.
Small words FTW 8D
"We finished what we came here to do." Shockwave smirked before turning around and walking away. "Let's take a walk Gents."
"but were flying" said the brothers lol
"Stop joking around you losers." Loftwing growled at the brothers and followed Shockwave.
Small words FTW 8D
*Evil glare that induces the fear of Unicron in the brothers*
"aright" said the brothers, he thinks he owns us pshhh they thought in there head. and came down, and started walking with shockwave

" Optimus, I've destroyed the Dark Energon, but we're pinned down, we need some help right away!", Beastmaster yelled with his dying breath. Beastmaster slowly lifted himself up but kept his gun right on Shockwave and lifted up his sword too. "I know Shockwave's important to your cause and destroying him would be a major blow to your cause, I could shoot him or slice him in half." "I'm just a soldier, what's that to your top scientist?"
(2012-11-30, 02:39 AM)orboknown Wrote: *Evil glare that induces the fear of Unicron in the brothers*
((Never knew that Shockwave can glare with one eye '-'))
Small words FTW 8D
Just as beast master was saying that shadowblade turned around and shot a missle into beast master(not killing him but enough to leave him stunned)
  • 5(current)