Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waking up (A nuzlocke journey)
Rules
[*]If a monster faints it is dead
[*]I can only catch the 1st wild monster I encounter in a route
[*]Dupes Clause: If I have that monster or any in it's transformation line I can choose to skip that monster and catch the next one
[*]Class Difference Clause: If I have caught a pokemon of the same class in one of the 2 routes prior I can skip that monster and catch the next one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearing a voice asking for my name I try to open my eyes and realize I must be either blindfolded or blind. I decided to stay still, not wanting to move scared I'd either fall or provoke a reaction from the person, and meekly answer his questions.

Your name? Takino Murasame
Your gender? Male (You idiot)
How do you think you look to other people? Well I'm wearing a blue overshirt with a white striping running horizontally across my arms and stomach, a yellow undershirt, blue jeans, and brown leather gloves. My hair is a light blue with a shade of grey throughout and in my mother's opinion the most gorgeous shade of blue eyes.

After that there was a bit of silence, and I had begun to think the stranger had left, when I heard something move behind me and felt a sharp pain before falling unconcious.

Hours Later

Groggily sitting up I find myself near the edge of a town and a rather unusual monster sitting on my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 1 Over.

Now I'd kindly like to ask my audience to vote between themselves and decide who my starter monster will be, along with what nature and uv's they should have Smile

Highest number of votes wins Smile
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
Now get in here folks and stay calm no need to be to excited :3
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
Im suggesting Dracby with Reaper nature full uvs

If we can suggest nick names I suggest Malfoy
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"