Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Views and Opinions
The order of these doesnt mean importance, these are just views and opinions.
SUPER 8!: a combination of ET and monster house full of action and just win. Agree?
Avatar: The last Airbender: amazing stroyline and characters, dont like the reincarnation thing though Dodgy the avatar should be appointed each year or 100 years, dont know...Agree?

Also, Palkia and Black Kyurem are cooler, but would lose to their counterparts, agreed?
Super 8: To me it was a very good movie and i loved the movie the kids did at the end :3
Avatar the Last Airbender: I have never watched it yet but my older sister says its terrible .3.
Palkia and Black Kyurem: What you talkin bout Willis?!? Dialga and White Kyurem are way cooler than Palkia and Black Kyurem \(^-^)/
But Rattata and Magikarp can pwn all so .3. Lol i called you Willis _-_
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-10-28, 07:45 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: Super 8: To me it was a very good movie and i loved the movie the kids did at the end :3
Avatar the Last Airbender: I have never watched it yet but my older sister says its terrible .3.
Palkia and Black Kyurem: What you talkin bout Willis?!? Dialga and White Kyurem are way cooler than Palkia and Black Kyurem \(^-^)/
Pfft. Dialga and kyurem-B alla way.
And you're worng. It's Zigzagoon and Caterpie.
Sheesh.
I like super 8, haven't seen the last airbender.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

I hated the movie Super 8. In fact, I dislike alien moves overall, some are okay but that one was horrible imo and I don't like the uh.. director person, person who created the movie or something.. forgot his name.. Steven Spielsberg or something.. I have no idea but I hated that movie, that's why I saw it for free <.<
1. Zekrom,Airbender at sleepover !!! movie...stinks so much!~!
2. SUPER 8 is an awesome movie!!!
(2012-10-28, 09:35 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
(2012-10-28, 07:45 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: Super 8: To me it was a very good movie and i loved the movie the kids did at the end :3
Pfft. Dialga and kyurem-B alla way.
And you're worng. It's Zigzagoon and Caterpie.
Sheesh.
I like super 8, haven't seen the last airbender.
(I'm just gonna call everyone Willis in this thread .3.)
What you talkin bout Willis?!?! Zigzagoon and Caterpie can not pwn all you needs to give me proof that they do! And no Pokemon show proof >->
Small words FTW 8D
you see either dialga or white kyurem finding rare candies for you to use? I think not! :3
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
Super 8 was awesome, it was such a good movie. and Steven Spielberg is one of the best directors.
the last avatar: the tv show is one of the best animated tv shows. the concept is so cool. but the movie was awful, no comparison to the tv show.
(2012-11-01, 02:41 AM)Snes Wrote: Super 8 was awesome, it was such a good movie. and Steven Spielberg is one of the best directors.
the last avatar: the tv show is one of the best animated tv shows. the concept is so cool. but the movie was awful, no comparison to the tv show.
YES, worst movie eva! and names pronounced wrong! SNES UR SO RIGHT!!!
You suck night.
Don't insult other's art because yours isn't in-game.
LIKE A BOSS

the first 1 isnt so bad

besides that 1 is gk's the rest were just found on deviantart and added

im pretty sure redrawns will be done on them though.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Night, what you just did was a 5 year old act =.=
@shock, agreed.
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-12-22, 08:27 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: @shock, agreed.
I know. That's why I'm paying for my talbet, so even if my drawings get in-game but aren't very great, I'll still be proud. I mean, some people could think the same thing about your drexles once if you get in the game. So, don't criticize.
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-11-01, 01:23 AM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: you see either dialga or white kyurem finding rare candies for you to use? I think not! :3
I don't need no Rare Candies! I just let some Pokemon hold them and trade with my friend so she can have the Pokemon AND the Rare Candies.
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-12-22, 08:51 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote:
(2012-11-01, 01:23 AM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: you see either dialga or white kyurem finding rare candies for you to use? I think not! :3
I don't need no Rare Candies! I just let some Pokemon hold them and trade with my friend so she can have the Pokemon AND the Rare Candies.
Pfft. You ever met Youngster Joey?
Hit Ratatta is TOP PERCENTAGE.
In 6th gen, he's the champ, with 1 level 100 ratatta, named TOPPRCNTGE
It has Guts, moves are Flame Wheel, Facade, Shadow Claw and Super Fang.
So don't start.
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-12-24, 10:11 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
So don't start.
Uh may I ask how you know this?
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-12-25, 12:02 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote:
(2012-12-24, 10:11 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote:
So don't start.
Uh may I ask how you know this?
I am an Alakazam. I know everything. Tongue
LIKE A BOSS