Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version Beta 2.0.1
Information 
* All regular, superior, emissary, zenith monsters power decreased by half
* Repeatedly learning forgatten move bug fixed
* NPC monsters now have 50 UV
My apologies for complaining but thank you for updating it so quick in your overwork schedule. I should've been more considerate. But agin great job with the game. Your an amazing admin,
Signature Shop
(2013-02-07, 02:41 AM)ThePhantom Wrote: My apologies for complaining but thank you for updating it so quick in your overwork schedule. I should've been more considerate. But agin great job with the game. Your an amazing admin,

no problem

please advertise the game as much as possible Smile

we are trying to make a fun game not a game that makes you mad ^^

since game is currently not based on PVP
we need to keep it a little bit hard for long term enjoyment
I will advertise it!
Signature Shop
(2013-02-07, 02:42 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-02-07, 02:41 AM)ThePhantom Wrote: My apologies for complaining but thank you for updating it so quick in your overwork schedule. I should've been more considerate. But agin great job with the game. Your an amazing admin,

no problem

please advertise the game as much as possible Smile

we are trying to make a fun game not a game that makes you mad ^^

since game is currently not based on PVP
we need to keep it a little bit hard for long term enjoyment
thats what i was thinking. Thanks
... I should be offline more because things progress passively when I'm not around Tongue
Constantly dying yet never dead
alot of my monsters are lost
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Suggestion Cefurkan, on the manage monsters page, please list first the monsters that are already on the team. sometimes you gotta remove it in your team and you gotta look for it first 'coz you don't know were it is. isn't it better if it's listed first already and you don't have to still filter for them.
(2013-02-07, 06:41 AM)Psywar Wrote: Suggestion Cefurkan, on the manage monsters page, please list first the monsters that are already on the team. sometimes you gotta remove it in your team and you gotta look for it first 'coz you don't know were it is. isn't it better if it's listed first already and you don't have to still filter for them.

it is really hard to sort them first

but i will look

also just made an update

now all end of turn events such as damage from bleeding or healing from an ability are now equally trated and all calculated at once

this will reduce npc trainers power greatly Big Grin
(2013-02-07, 10:49 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-02-07, 06:41 AM)Psywar Wrote: Suggestion Cefurkan, on the manage monsters page, please list first the monsters that are already on the team. sometimes you gotta remove it in your team and you gotta look for it first 'coz you don't know were it is. isn't it better if it's listed first already and you don't have to still filter for them.

but i will look

also just made an update

now all end of turn events such as damage from bleeding or healing from an ability are now equally trated and all calculated at once

thats just great

but i just found out that i have lost alot of my monsters like jekyllight
(2013-02-07, 12:24 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote:

but i will look

also just made an update

thats just great

well it is not possible Smile nobody lost any monster

some monsters de-transformed though
(2013-02-07, 01:52 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

but i will look

also just made an update

thats just great

yet im still missing some of my un transformed monsters i had for dms and now theye gone like neknitten  silikat and some more

hmm and even chesribel
Hey Cef,

is there a way we could have a show detailed button on the battle result page? Maybe its just me, but I feel like I always want to check that right then.

but i will look

also just made an update

thats just great

i lost alot of my monzter  =_=
I put an acc. weapon on my meteoid*who has 75% acc* and it came out as 86% ? shouldn't it be 90 ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2013-02-07, 05:18 PM)Fly_Molo Wrote: Hey Cef,

is there a way we could have a show detailed button on the battle result page? Maybe its just me, but I feel like I always want to check that right then.

you are right

i am planning to redesign that page
that time for sure
(2013-02-07, 08:14 PM)Ruin Wrote:

but i will look

also just made an update

thats just great

i lost alot of my monzter  =_=

we did a lot of test server updates

that time you should have report

even if you did lost too late Smile
(2013-02-07, 09:54 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: I put an acc. weapon on my meteoid*who has 75% acc* and it came out as 86% ? shouldn't it be 90 ?

75 * 115 / 100 = 86
ahh ok,thank you

but i will look

also just made an update

Well, I hope you find a way to implement it because managing team monsters is becoming a bit hard specially if you have hundreds of monsters.
yeah it was hard trying to beat the third gym leader, so i moved on
[Image: p5rhhND.png]

Above shows the requirements to evolve a nexon. I thought that it was one of those option things where you either level it up in old tree path or have speed over sp atk. Now this is my nexon;

[Image: CWn24na.png]

It took me an hour to find this monster. I caught it when it was a level 8 nekon. ANd leveled it from there. It had the abilities I wanted and the nature I wanted and it disheartens me knowing I can't get its evolved form based on its nature. Is there anyway you can alter the transformation requirements like making it an "or" type of transformation. So that me and others who might experience the same problems won't have to go through what I did.? By the by great update by the way . The npcs aren't as hard and has helped alot of players, including myself. Great job on the game! Keep up the magnificient work !
Signature Shop
(2013-02-08, 01:41 AM)ThePhantom Wrote: [Image: p5rhhND.png]

Above shows the requirements to evolve a nexon. I thought that it was one of those option things where you either level it up in old tree path or have speed over sp atk. Now this is my nexon;

[Image: CWn24na.png]

It took me an hour to find this monster. I caught it when it was a level 8 nekon. ANd leveled it from there. It had the abilities I wanted and the nature I wanted and it disheartens me knowing I can't get its evolved form based on its nature. Is there anyway you can alter the transformation requirements like making it an "or" type of transformation. So that me and others who might experience the same problems won't have to go through what I did.? By the by great update by the way . The npcs aren't as hard and has helped alot of players, including myself. Great job on the game! Keep up the magnificient work !
Here is another 1. How would you evolve this to its final form when it's impossible to meat the requirements because of it's nature?
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...?ID=569744
Perhaps if we added an item that would 'force' transformation of a monster?  I don't imagine it would be cheap, but if you were building a PvP team based around a slow Prexon (as above, where theoretically, only fast Prexon would exist) then dropping some 500,000 gold on that item wouldn't be crazy difficult.

That sound like a good solution to the evolution problems?

Of course, poorer trainers could just fulfill the normal transformation requirements.  lol
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
lol but yes thats a great solution henrie ! I would pay 500,000 to evolve my nexon
For the item though the requirements should be that it is on the required level so that people don't just evolve monsters before their level, and if you use the item by forcing your monster to evolve you lose (x) amount of happiness points.
The name of the item could be ; Forzado(spanish for forced), Extreme gem, Extreme pill, Power pill.
Signature Shop
(2013-02-08, 02:06 AM)ThePhantom Wrote: lol but yes thats a great solution henrie ! I would pay 500,000 to evolve my nexon
For the item though the requirements should be that it is on the required level so that people don't just evolve monsters before their level, and if you use the item by forcing your monster to evolve you lose (x) amount of happiness points.
The name of the item could be ; Forzado(spanish for forced), Extreme gem, Extreme pill, Power pill.

Nice name suggestions.   But I don't see a problem with people transforming their monsters prematurely.  It's expensive, and leveling is otherwise just easier.  lol  There will be some people who choose to transform their monsters sooner, but I believe most people would jsut use this item to get around win/loss/happiness/location/stat requirements.
not 500,000,exp max is 500,000,so how about...somewhere around th means of 1m and 2m
No 500 is okay. because if exp max is 500,00 and your only doing it to transform than it should be the same if not cheaper
Signature Shop
(2013-02-08, 02:22 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: not 500,000,exp max is 500,000,so how about...somewhere around th means of 1m and 2m
Price is a fluid thing.  I want to offer it at 500,000 for a while, to see if that's a good fit, and can raise the price later if it is too low.  c:   But I'd say that this is proper.  Exp Max is the kind of item only experienced players buy because getting past challenge levels blows.
Not sure if this is too complex, but you could do a range of short cut transform items i.e. a stage 1-2 transformation for 500k, stage 2-3 for 700k, stage 3-4 for 1m?