Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 2.7.2 Beta
Quite interesting. I gotta check everything out. Nice update
nice job Cef X3
[Image: 20230703_155353.jpg]
no gif avvys plz
> Now you can quickly Fly to the routes from route's details page if you have a Monster in your team that knows Fly move and if you have visited that Route before

> Now your Monster will not become fainted once all of the moves' MPs are exhausted. You will be able to use Struggle move
>> Struggle deals damage to the opponent and the user receives recoil damage equal to 50% of the damage the attack did to the opponent. Struggle can be used by a Monster when the Monster doesn't have any left MP. Base power 50
> All computer controlled battle Monster MP values are not anymore unlimited
>> Now the MP of wild Monster will be limited to 250
>> Now the MP of NPC's Monster will be limited to 250
>> Now when computer battling against another player or doing an ELO League PvP Battle, the Monster's  MP will be double
>> Once all MP of the computer-controlled Monster is depleted, the computer-controlled Monster will use Struggle move
> Multiple item usage is enabled for the following items:
  • Unhappiness Potion
  • Attack Nutrition
  • Defense Nutrition
  • HP Nutrition
  • SpAttack Nutrition
  • SpDefense Nutrition
  • Speed Nutrition
  • Happiness Potion
  • Attack Degrade
  • Defense Degrade
  • HP Degrade
  • SpAttack Degrade
  • SpDefense Degrade
  • Speed Degrade
> Quick Repel item usage icon implemented to the game page
> Massive internal update has applied
>> Several technologies updated to latest version such as AjaxToolKit
>> Now walking on the map is much more fluent and should faster for some people. I have worked like 3 days to synchronize the walking animation and the server response Smile
>> If you encounter any problem, any unexpected event, please let me know
> Several things at the battle mechanism are fixed.
>> Now it will first calculate the initial base power of the move then the base power modifiers will be applied. For example if a move sets a base power to something randomly, then the other modifiers such as status problems abilities etc will be applied
>> Now it will be print initial base power of the executed move and the final base power of the move before damage calculated. So we can see if anything is missing or wrong etc
>> Now weather status and the used move's attack type are considered. Previously they were not considered

> An epic battle AI improvement is done. Read more details here: https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-B...e-computer
> Revenge feature of the ELO PvP League is removed due to system abuse for now.
Update 15 June 2016
> New ELO revenge system is activated : https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-H...stem-works
Update 12 July 2016
> ELO score impact on top trainers ranking system is reduced to maximum 200K score from 500K score after numerous requests and complaints : https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-H...nformation
Update 29 July 2016
> Guild system has arrived
> Check this page: https://www.monstermmorpg.com/ManageGuild.aspx
Update 1 August 2016
> The game backbone frameworks are updated to latest
> The game server Windows updates are updated to latest
> I have started to make some major improvements at the server side coding to improve the game speed for everyone around the world.
>> This progress is still going on and i am planning to every page of the game.
>> If you encounter any unexpected problem please let me know.
(2016-08-01, 05:55 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Update 1 August 2016
> I have started to make some major improvements at the server side coding to improve the game speed for everyone around the world.

woo is this truth?
wow this is cool Cef Smile
(2016-08-02, 05:50 PM)GurvinderSingh Wrote:
(2016-08-01, 05:55 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Update 1 August 2016

woo is this truth?
wow this is cool Cef Smile

yes

i got a break from my thesis again and now time to continue updates Big Grin
Update 16 August 2016
> More infrastructure improvement has been done to improve the overall game speed. Please report any unexpected errors or events
> There was a glitch in Monster ordering in computer controlled battles
>> Normally, your Monster should be ordered by the Monster order you have set at the Select Monster page ascending when someone else makes a ELO PvP or computer controlled battle with you
>> This glitch is fixed and now they should be correctly ordered by the order you gave them at the select page
I like the new guild system.. We have a chat and that is awesome!!
But its too bad we cant inspect other guilds. I would like to see how many members and who they are. Also I cant even see how many guilds are active...
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
Update 29 August 2016
> Base power of suicide moves is reduced to 500 from 1000
(2016-08-26, 05:03 PM)Santy Wrote: I like the new guild system.. We have a chat and that is awesome!!
But its too bad we cant inspect other guilds. I would like to see how many members and who they are. Also I cant even see how many guilds are active...

yes it will be added soon hopefully Smile
(2016-05-19, 02:32 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: > ELO League Scoring precision is increased like 1000x or even more times
> Now you can do an ELO re-match with the players who have defeated you in an ELO match from PvP battles page

can u make the reseting password easyer because i forgot my pass and my previous email of 2014.

the user is ghostlyworld
thanks for all the updates ^^
(2016-09-05, 10:17 PM)exceexce Wrote:
(2016-05-19, 02:32 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: > ELO League Scoring precision is increased like 1000x or even more times
> Now you can do an ELO re-match with the players who have defeated you in an ELO match from PvP battles page

can u make the reseting password easyer because i forgot my pass and my previous email of 2014.

the user is ghostlyworld

i have pmed your password

change your email to something valid
like thanks
Nice Job.
Decent, need to accomplish something like this with mine.
now thats more like it :D
They are so great.
It has a wealth of beneficial information for individuals who are truly passionate about the subject at hand, notably this post.
Still not successful
Oh I can try this sometime