Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 2.5.2 Beta
Big Grin 
Monster MMORPG 17 August 2014 update change logs V 2.5.2 Beta

✓ Please read previous version change logs as well from here:
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Forum-Version-Records

✓ There was a move mechanical error at copying opponent last used moves and this error fixed. When wild monster copied move and when you capture it, that move was remaining.
☑ Because of this error we did a move set reset at all monster which know moves that possibly can not know - their move set became like you first time captured them

✓ A game mechanic change is made. From now on, if you have more than 6 of the same Monster, only most experienced top 6 will be counted at Top trainers ranking system and others will be ignored

✓ This change is made to prevent keep catching same high level Monster and increasing Total EXP, AVG Exp and AVG Level parameters

✓ Less HP more Base Power attacks game mechanic changed. Previously there weren't base Power cap but now they are capped at maximum 300

✓ Badges and Flying routes (zone 13+) history reset will be made from now on once every 3 months. They are 1 st day of March, June, September and December

✓ 3 Monster images updated to improve their quality

✓ 75% EXP and Gold bonus event started during the weekend

☀ Special starter monster catching weekend event started. At this event a starter monster appears as wild monster on a single map:

♔ This weekend Monster is: ⇶ #67 Ardaze [Image: 67-Ardaze.png]

♔ This starter is catchable on: ⇶ Molten Land [Image: Molten-Land.png]

✓ Updated monster images (click F5 to see)
[Image: 1465-Draschect.png]

[Image: 459-Gagapuss.png] [Image: 460-Lillipuss.png]

✓ Updated monsters links

#459 Gagapuss
#460 Lillipuss
#1465 Draschect

news source
awesome thanks again cef Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Yey! New starter, and its a kiddo Big Grin Thanks!
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
YAY :O a starter, thank you Big Grin Big Grin
Cool update, and good luck to all those hunting the starter
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
sweet, thanks Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
✓ There was a move mechanical error at copying opponent last used moves and this error fixed. When wild monster copied move and when you capture it, that move was remaining.
☑ Because of this error we did a move set reset at all monster which know moves that possibly can not know - their move set became like you first time captured them
(2014-08-19, 12:12 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: ✓ There was a move mechanical error at copying opponent last used moves and this error fixed. When wild monster copied move and when you capture it, that move was remaining.

i understand the need to fix this bug but in doing so monsters that people have trained have moves that can only be learned in lower evolution forms and now they no longer have the moves and can't learn them again. for example cambai and simoly can both learn wishing star, but odani cannot. this pretty much makes a wall odani worthless. hope there is a way to fix this please.
(2014-08-19, 12:44 AM)minordaddy Wrote:
(2014-08-19, 12:12 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: ✓ There was a move mechanical error at copying opponent last used moves and this error fixed. When wild monster copied move and when you capture it, that move was remaining.

i understand the need to fix this bug but in doing so monsters that people have trained have moves that can only be learned in lower evolution forms and now they no longer have the moves and can't learn them again. for example cambai and simoly can both learn wishing star, but odani cannot. this pretty much makes a wall odani worthless. hope there is a way to fix this please.

yes i should add game transform back into very basic form feature Smile

i may add this weekend
Turn Monster into very basic form feature will be added

Probably this weekend