Monster MMORPG 19 July 2014 update change logs V 2.5.0 Beta

☣ Please read previous version change logs as well from here:
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Forum-Version-Records

✓ Maximum Level Cap of Monsters increased to 110 from 100 level
✓ The stat gain has no difference before 100 level and after 100 level
✓ You can check new required EXP amounts from MonsterDex
✓ The formula is simple 5% more of previous level

✓ EXP Max item will not work on Level 100 and above Monsters

✓ New item Mega EXP Max added to the game and will work only at Level 100 and above Monsters

✓ Wild Zenith monsters on maps will be now minimum 50 level, Legendary will be 60 level and Ancients will be 70 level that not depending on which zone or route they are

✓ Now you can use items in NPC battles

✓ Now when your Monster is fainted you won't be able to use any items until you switch to another Monster

✓ Makes both Monster's HP equal moves mechanic changed
✓ Now this move will fail if enemy Monster's maximum HP is bigger than the move using Monster
✓ This move mechanic was making our bonus stat system useless
✓ Example move Equality : TM106

✓ Makes both Monster's HP equal with AVG of their HP sum moves mechanic changed
✓ Now this move will fail if enemy Monster's maximum HP is bigger than the move using Monster

✓ Kill foe always moves mechanic changed
✓ Now this move will fail if enemy Monster's Level is bigger than the move using Monster

✓ Computer will not select any more suicide moves of Monster if that Monster HP is not below 20%

✓ Wild and NPC Legendary and Ancient Monster bonus HP amount halved

✓ If enemy Monster had type or ability immunity the attacks should fail however attacks with "guaranteed to make the opponent faint" were working. This error fixed

✓ Computer will not select any more HP equality moves unless his HP is 70% or less of enemy Monster

✓ There were a bug that causes with 1% to fail when 100% accuracy move used. This bug fixed

✓ Remove held item feature added to the user Monster details page

✓ View at stat calculator quick shortcut added to the user Monster details page

✓ At MonsterDex Monster details pages now there is a quick link to open your profile and filter by that Monster. It is at the part where it display how many you have that Monster

✓ Now there will be a red warning button at Monster Center page (where you heal your team) and at settings page (your control panel)
✓ This button will appear if you did not validate your email
✓ By clicking it you will be directed to email verification page and it works at the moment
✓ If you do not validate your email, your account is not safe enough
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Settings.aspx

✓ User stats manually updated

✓ All NPCs and wild Monster on the maps updated

✓ Special name giving to NPCs system is ready however it requires NPC name list preparation

✓ From now on at the 1st day of each month all badges will be wiped automatically
✓ From now on at the 1st day of each month all fly able maps history in zone 14 and above will be wiped and players inside these zones will be teleported to the zone 13 automatically

✓ All badges are wiped and all flyable routes history for zone 14 and above wiped for 1 time only (because of game moves mechanic changes)

✓ Favicons of both the game and forum updated (your browser update may take some time)

✓ New filtering features added to the MonsterDex: Filter by Default Ability (the ones that comes with reward Monster), display non-catchable Monster on the maps
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/MonsterDex

✓ Price was not being well displayed at market due to color fixed

✓ Next turn rest moves were not resting when enemy Monster fainted. This is fixed

✓ Trap status will be removed now when enemy Monster switches out both in NPC battles and both PvP battles

➢ 100% EXP and Gold boost till next Monday (21 July)

☀ Special starter monster catching weekend event started. At this event a starter monster appears as wild monster on a single map:

♔ This weekend Monster is: ⇶ #62 Kelblis [Image: 62-Kelblis.png]

♔ This starter is catchable on: ⇶ Ray Town [Image: Ray-Town.png]

✌ 7 monsters images are updated

➽ Click F5 or refresh button to see updated images

[Image: 774-Kaos.png] [Image: 775-Hikaos.png] [Image: 776-Negakaos.png]

[Image: 1058-Blobelisk.png] [Image: 1520-Rocketin.png] [Image: 1521-Aerocket.png] [Image: 1782-Jawguile.png]

❆ Here the links of all image updated monsters:

#774➩ Kaos
#775➩ Hikaos
#776➩ Negakaos
#1058➩ Blobelisk
#1520➩ Rocketin
#1521➩ Aerocket
#1782➩ Jawguile
Lets test this out Smile

I like the new keos monsters a lot (and of course the other ones too)
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
very very nice update over all 
good job this will bring the players back to life
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
EeeeeEEEEE! The Kaos line looks SO COOL! Heart Gotta go praise Sinnelius for that...

LOVE all the new mechanics! Can't wait to start grinding up to Level 110!
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
First level 110 

Martigor level 110
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
I knew it, since you did it at pokemonpets, you changed the way health equalizing moves work Cef :/ , i am not surprised, lets hope it was a good choice, since most NPC monsters have more then double the HP even of a level 100 ancient past the ghost arena iirc. Thank you for the weekend event, and the new image upgrades. Also now it will be a bit harder for new players to get them legends and ancients, something they will have to cope with though.

I am not a fan of the remove badges mechanic, i am not goin to waste my time to get all of them here just to get them removed the 1st of each month :/ .
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
(2014-07-19, 03:24 PM)AN1K1 Wrote: I knew it, since you did it at pokemonpets, you changed the way health equalizing moves work Cef :/ , i am not surprised, lets hope it was a good choice, since most NPC monsters have more then double the HP even of a level 100 ancient past the ghost arena iirc. Thank you for the weekend event, and the new image upgrades. Also now it will be a bit harder for new players to get them legends and ancients, something they will have to cope with though.

I am not a fan of the remove badges mechanic, i am not goin to waste my time to get all of them here just to get them removed the 1st of each month :/ .

yeah i feel pity for those new players as well they wont be able to do a thing when they see them and working for badges all over every month yes its tiring for lazy ppl like me as well
i agree with you aniki and getting monsters pasted 110 would be overrated because most people like myself aren't going to waste time on getting over 200 lvl 100 to 110 and plus it's too much work going through the challenging zones againSmile
you can cover till zone 14 for the gold and exp Wink
really is necesary the 110 level?
Sick update, thanks cef! Big Grin
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
My point is, what does the health equal move add to the game anyway? because now you only make the mon of the opponent higher? that sounds kinda useless?
(2014-07-19, 09:40 PM)freak500 Wrote: My point is, what does the health equal move add to the game anyway? because now you only make the mon of the opponent higher? that sounds kinda useless?

ye perhaps but that move was being abused Big Grin
Yeah thats good point, but then take out the move or make it have another effect, because now you never use it, its only to get the opponents monster to get a advance. Because wgen you play against a defensive monster with 300 hp and a attacking monster with 700 hp use the move. The wall monster gets also 700 hp. Its never be a move that is usefull
It says on My Ranks-My Values that I dont have any arena badges even though i had like 16 or 17 badges
pm me if you have questions
-bobbob123
✓ Computer will not select any more HP equality moves unless his HP is 70% or less of enemy Monster
Hahaha Cefurkan, it might be great to start to play at MMM0 then, since it's the biggest update ever :p
(2014-07-19, 11:48 PM)bobbob123 Wrote: It says on My Ranks-My Values that I dont have any arena badges even though i had like 16 or 17 badges

yes all badges got reset of all players
(2014-07-19, 04:55 PM)junxer Wrote: really is necesary the 110 level?

It was actually not needed, also without the use of epuality moves it will be hard to over take final arenas mons. Since the leaders are ancients at level 100 and with stacked HP and stats. Even a level 100 ancient cannot compete to them. Not everyone has monster with 45 uvs in all stats and great abilities.

And as i said at the start of this post, level 110 was not needed at all, but whatever, i will just take my sweet time leveling mons i have at 100, cause i am guessing for ancients it needs over 300k each level and even 400k if possible since i have not done it yet.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
Thumbs Down 
It's sad because I was just starting to get back into m3o but now my best monsters need to be leveled up more, and I've lost all the badges that I've spent way too long trying to get... With this update I have officially quit MonsterMMORPG. Last summer this game was a total blast and I thank all people who helped me get to where I was. 

Goodbye and have fun everybody :)
PupK9/NoobyToons
Resident noob
(2014-07-21, 12:03 AM)AN1K1 Wrote:
(2014-07-19, 04:55 PM)junxer Wrote: really is necesary the 110 level?

It was actually not needed, also without the use of epuality moves it will be hard to over take final arenas mons. Since the leaders are ancients at level 100 and with stacked HP and stats. Even a level 100 ancient cannot compete to them. Not everyone has monster with 45 uvs in all stats and great abilities.

And as i said at the start of this post, level 110 was not needed at all, but whatever, i will just take my sweet time leveling mons i have at 100, cause i am guessing for ancients it needs over 300k each level and even 400k if possible since i have not done it yet.
nice point and looking and plying this version i see than this is so genial, thanks to answer my quiestion Big Grin
I like everything in the update except the badge zone and reset. I barely have time to play anymore, i dont have time to go through all the zones and get the badges again.
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
I especially like the catchable starters...gives players an incentive to come and scour maps that normally no one's on Big Grin
Ok, I am confused. On one line it says “From now on at the 1st day of each month all badges will be wiped automatically.” and a few lines down it says “All badges are wiped and all flyable routes history for zone 14 and above wiped for 1 time only (because of game moves mechanic changes)” So are all badges wiped every 1[sup]st[/sup] of the month or is it just zones 1-13 are wiped monthly and zone 14 and up are only wiped once and after that they remain?
I think it was a bad idea to take out equality, since thats how most hunters take down ancients without killing them and to take down arenas. That being said, this move doesn't always work, because the enemy might defeat them before it comes into effect, so i wouldn't call it overpowered either. I wouldn't exactly say the move was being abused, i think it was just something for people to rely on until they got stronger monsters to compete with the gyms. With that safety blanket gone, along with the raised levels, boosted stats, and the now monthly reset of badges+ zone 14 up, i think more people will start to give up on trying to get the badges, more people will leave the game, and the game will lose some of its luster. Just an opinion, but you don't have to listen to it, Cef.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2014-07-31, 09:14 PM)ch17175 Wrote: I think it was a bad idea to take out equality, since thats how most hunters take down ancients without killing them and to take down arenas. That being said, this move doesn't always work, because the enemy might defeat them before it comes into effect, so i wouldn't call it overpowered either. I wouldn't exactly say the move was being abused, i think it was just something for people to rely on until they got stronger monsters to compete with the gyms. With that safety blanket gone, along with the raised levels, boosted stats, and the now monthly reset of badges+ zone 14 up, i think more people will start to give up on trying to get the badges, more people will leave the game, and the game will lose some of its luster. Just an opinion, but you don't have to listen to it, Cef.

I agree ch. Badges can be taken away, but less frequently then a month. There are positive things by doing the badges away (like exp,.. inactive players go rank down,...), but go through zone's again each month is too much to go through for most players.

I liked equality moves also ch and i dont understand this change either. I can get still ancients without it, but for some people equality moves help a lot of players get legendary's and yes... ancients.
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
sorry guys i was on vacation

this update will help new players to get ranks easier since inactive ancient players wont have badges

and also players are able to get 19 badges all

and level up 110 is easy if you use item Smile
That item costs 20million...thats more than you earn even after battling all the gyms(if you can beat them)
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2014-08-02, 08:21 PM)ch17175 Wrote: That item costs 20million...thats more than you earn even after battling all the gyms(if you can beat them)

u have 2 billion money Big Grin
We prepared a whole list of names already, Cefurkan ...
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]