Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 2.4.3 Beta
Bug 
Monster MMORPG 30 May 2014 update change logs V2.4.3 Beta

➽ Click F5 or refresh button to see updated images.

✌ 1 monsters images are updated.

↪ Attractive player and horrifying player items shortcuts added to the main game screen shortcuts.

✔ The movement animation on the maps updated. Now it has a more fluent and logical movement animation.

☑ Now when battling, the fainted monster won't have attack animation and it will have red screen that indicates fainted.

◤ A lot of language improvements are done. Item descriptions are updated. Moves descriptions are updated.

▼ Survival armor item is changed. Its cost is increased to 250.000 Gold at the market. Also user Survival Armor items are deleted and their money refunded. Item ID is 60

▼▼▼ New description and how it works of Survival Item: "A full HP holder will survive with 1 HP from an attack that would otherwise faint it. The holder using a 100% recoil attack will survive with 1 HP regardless of its current HP. This item will only activate once per battle."

➢ 200% EXP and Gold boost for the weekend started.

☀ Special starter monster catching weekend event started. At this event a starter monster appears as wild monster on a single map:

♔ This weekend Monster is: ⇶ #44 Reagle [Image: 44-Reagle.png]

♔ This starter is catchable on: ⇶ Tempest Valley [Image: Tempest-Valley.png]

☑ 1 Monster images updated (commissioned):

[Image: 1069-Scorspion.png]
thank you cefBig Grin
Thank you Cef Wink
Very awesome, thanks Cef for the weekend starter event and new image upgrade
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
Awesome! Love all the little optimizations, especially the Attractive Player shortcut!
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
awesome i ma play this event
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]