Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 2.3.6 Beta
Star 
* 100% bonus event started for the weekend (extra Gold and EXP)

* A special ancient give away event goes on click here to see details (composing wallpapers for the game)

* A new page Wallpapers added to the game

[Image: RPG-MMO-Game-Monster-MMORPG-Wallpaper.png]

* A new special weekend event started. From now on i am planning to make 1 starter monster appear on maps during the weekend

---- This weekend Monster is #40 Pythamp

[Image: 40-Pythamp.png]

---- This starter is catchable on Rattlesnake Path

[Image: Rattlesnake-Path.png]

* 1 Monster image updated (commissioned)

* 2 Monster images replaced with our existing monster images.

* 1 New volunteered artist that draws awesome

---- Monster Id 82 is now Vegaptor (commissioned monster), Monster Id 1613 is now Dinothorn (previously Monster Id 82), Monster Id 854 is now Gelidus (new volunteered artist), and Monster Id 1119 is now Proteaf (previously Monster Id 854)

* Commissioned monster

[Image: 82-Vegaptor.png]

* Images replaced monsters

[Image: 854-Gelidus.png]

[Image: 1119-Proteaf.png] [Image: 1613-Dinothorn.png]
congratulations
awesome cef
nice cefurkan Wink very cool event!!! I love it

Too bad the starter is not a hissoil...
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
Just a suggestion on the 1 starter event..

To uphold a starter's value, I think you should make 1 starter (on the weekend event) catchable perhaps around.. Once a month or so. 
Only if it's a permanent kind of event. It's a nice event where players would enjoy.
(2014-03-28, 06:25 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Just a suggestion on the 1 starter event..

To uphold a starter's value, I think you should make 1 starter (on the weekend event) catchable perhaps around.. Once a month or so. 
Only if it's a permanent kind of event. It's a nice event where players would enjoy.

well it is already pretty rare only during weekend

i think this should not decrease its value Big Grin
Soooo glad dinothorn got revamped.  In the future, can the first form of the starter appear on the maps so that all of the monsters can be caught.  For example, a wild hissoil rather than pythamp?
(2014-03-28, 06:25 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Just a suggestion on the 1 starter event..

It's only a little rarer than the Ancients. I don't think it'll affect its value too much.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Very awesome, not mha fave starter, but it is worth trying to encounter it, thanks for the event and the new wallpaper. Thanks also for the commissioned image revamps, they look amazing.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
Awesome cef! Big Grin
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.

Hey Sparrow,

I totally disagree, because its not even the lowest form, so we need a lot of weekends if they gonna be all catchable... ^^ 

If it was the lowest form, it would go maybe to fast, but now it could take ages to get them all. Big Grin so they gonna stay rare if its only one weekend only for one starter.

Greets
Santy
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
awesome so awesome
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
A suggestion : Make the player only can catch one starter only(or if player catch new, the previous will automaticly release to wild),,

I search for two day and get nothing, while some lucky player manage catch to much the starter...

So, if player want it, they have to search it, not buy or trade.
(2014-04-02, 02:51 AM)rinran Wrote: A suggestion : Make the player only can catch one starter only(or if player catch new, the previous will automaticly release to wild),,

I search for two day and get nothing, while some lucky player manage catch to much the starter...

So, if player want it, they have to search it, not buy or trade.

you can change your starter from your control panel if you mean that ?

also the event ended guys Smile
call me a jerk, but those blades on the Gilardius or however you say it, don't look right. the whole this is mega swag then u have blades disproportionate to the body and dont fit the image you would expect. I'm like "WHOA! whered those come from?!" anyone else? if not, then im sory to be "that guy"
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!