Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 2.3.0 Beta
Rainbow 
* Press F5 (or refresh button in browser) to see updated images

* For the weekend 200% bonus EXP & Gold event started

* Total 10 monster images updated. 2 of them are from professional commissioned artists although the artist Firefox didn't take any money from us this time as well ty to him.

* Commissioned artists

[Image: 930-Firefox.png] [Image: 894-Elepot.png]

* 8 monster images replaced with better ones by volunteer artists contributions (Free)

[Image: 589-Martyx.png] [Image: 590-Mirinyx.png] [Image: 1326-Caleur.png] [Image: 1327-Crangela.png] [Image: 873-Heatora.png] [Image: 960-Malwaur.png] [Image: 961-Paladrake.png] [Image: 1208-Mestaccato.png]
Nice SIR Cefurkan! =)) its awesome. more updates to come.. hahaha  =)
Firefox looks a bit like a pig..?
Still thanks for the update and all the work
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
nice update Smile loving the extra gold & exp too!
hehe is sel elepots now :p
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
Cool update Cef Big Grin,

Why is Firefox standing on magma ground though ? Also it looks like a Pig/Dog combination... Not a fox.

I love the Turtle though.
I've noticed that we're "updating" monsters instead of adding new ones.

Since these monsters are obviously new, why are the old ones getting replaced instead of redrawn?

(I'm asking because I'm worried about losing some of my favorite monsters.)
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
(2014-02-01, 02:43 PM)TexasToast Wrote: I've noticed that we're "updating" monsters instead of adding new ones.

Since these monsters are obviously new, why are the old ones getting replaced instead of redrawn?

as you can see we are only replacing bad images with good one

and finding reasonable price artists are extremely hard to find to get redrawn
(2014-02-01, 03:02 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2014-02-01, 02:43 PM)TexasToast Wrote: I've noticed that we're "updating" monsters instead of adding new ones.

But what about Henrie? Is she currently unavailable for redraws, or have her prices gone up?
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
(2014-02-01, 05:55 PM)TexasToast Wrote:

But what about Henrie? Is she currently unavailable for redraws, or have her prices gone up?

of course she is unavailable

otherwise she would be doing

i don't know where she is :d
Nicely done

Very colerful
[Image: Obito-Harvey-001.png%3fpsid%3d1?rdrts=66690578]
(2014-02-02, 01:05 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2014-02-01, 05:55 PM)TexasToast Wrote:

of course she is unavailable

otherwise she would be doing

i don't know where she is :d

This is making me uncomfortable. I understand you want better images for the game, but why delete perfectly good concepts just because they haven't been redrawn yet? You could just wait for an artist like Henrie to come back, and add new monsters in the meantime.

In the future, when you do these "updates," could you tell us which monsters are getting deleted in favor of the new ones?
I kinda get what you mean Texas, luckily for me my fav monsters have been redrawn already :3
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2014-02-04, 10:19 AM)Lolzinator Wrote: I kinda get what you mean Texas, luckily for me my fav monsters have been redrawn already :3

Good for you. I just don't want to see designs as awesome as Chromion or Arizox get removed just for the sake of better art. Better art is good, but concepts are just as valuable. Big Grin
Interesting design for the Firefox one, thanks to the designers and look forward to more image upgrades, thanks as well Cef
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
yeah henrie drew all of my favorite zeniths , but what about narsillon i know they do ancients but narsillon could make for awesome zeniths or ledgeandaries
pm me if you have questions
-bobbob123
henrie needs to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
pm me if you have questions
-bobbob123
first class flyer