Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 2.2.3 Beta
Brick 
*** This is one of the very important update recently happened

*** For the Sunday, 300% very special bonus event started. Both Gold and EXP

*** Battle animation can be turned off/on from control panel. Now it is remembered

*** Now you can click your username at right top to go your control panel

*** First few maps now have arrow images embedded to show exits and entrance to the monster center, shop or caves

*** Pathfinding feature implemented to the game

---- Pathfinding or pathing is the plotting, by a computer application, of the shortest route between two points. It is a more practical variant on solving mazes. This field of research is based heavily on Dijkstra's algorithm for finding the shortest path on a weighted graph.

---- In our game pathfinding works as to show you shortest path to the exits. In short a path to the route changing locations.

---- Pathfinding normally very hardware power consuming stuff but we are doing preprocessing to make it lightning fast.

---- Preprocessing still continues so pathfinding is supported to maps between 1-220. But in couple of days hopefully it will be supported at all of the maps.

---- Pathfinding can be turned off/on from control panel

---- Here pathfinding image

[Image: 9rhp.png]

*** Players starting positions to the game at the first map greatly randomized. So they won't compose a crowd at the front of monster center

*** Individual donation page added to the game. In order to view that page you need to login and have more than 5 monsters total

*** 7 Monster images completely revamped. Henrie is back ^^ (If you are still seeing old images please hit F5 or refresh the page)

[Image: 818-Plagubonic.png] [Image: 845-Televitate.png] [Image: 847-Ursaze.png] [Image: 848-Buffampede.png] [Image: 849-Warong.png] [Image: 853-Drakell.png] [Image: 893-Spectrorb.png]

*** All monsters on maps re-assigned

*** All NPCs and their monsters re-assigned
Waitwaitwait
Third mon from the bottom
Why have i never seen this form before 0.0
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Not that it is a major issue, but even though I turned the tracking off, I still get the path marked for me.  I don't mind...it is just something that I am not certain is working correctly...

*btw...the 'path' doesn't show up all the time, just every few steps or so...

[Image: 2qtz3wg.jpg]
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
did you refresh ?

i just checked and it works fine
yes, i cleared cookies and refreshed...

btw...nice update!  great re-draws!!
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
Very nice update
Ok there were a minor glitch at pathfinding now it should be fixed
there's a problem with urzane dex image
I like this update....You're doing a great job
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2013-11-10, 04:15 PM)Alex330 Wrote: there's a problem with urzane dex image

what problem ?

did you hit f5 and refresh
(2013-11-10, 04:25 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-11-10, 04:15 PM)Alex330 Wrote: there's a problem with urzane dex image

what problem ?

did you hit f5 and refresh

...oh? problem solved thx cef
I'm loving the new updateBig Grin...thx cef
thank you Big Grin
Dat spectrorb.. Me like.
Awesome updates, great work CeF and artist(s) Smile
[Image: 5nI4bBx.png?3]
Credits to Prysma 2 for the signature image!
When I click on the show details page for plagubonic, its original image still shows up. Is that supposed to happen?
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
REALLY NICE, i have been busy all day though, but i am happy to see this nice progress^^ thanks Cef Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Love Plagu's redraw the most. I like the update.. Much prefer if ancients weren't spread out in diff maps now.. lol But I like it. Smile
AWESOME!  this is an epic event Smile thumbs up 
and all the redraws wow Big Grin
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-11-10, 09:59 PM)ch17175 Wrote: When I click on the show details page for plagubonic, its original image still shows up. Is that supposed to happen?

press f5 and do refresh
it will get fixed
Man I missed out, but them new images are awesome, great job Henry and thanks for the updates Cef, now I can always have what I do not need off, so I do not always have to do it whenever I log in.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
It's so beautiful! I like them!
Congratulations on being able to avoid the trouble
Players have the option to toggle battle animations on geometry dash or off from the control panel. The choice is remembered for future battles, providing flexibility based on player preferences.
The game's maps have received visual enhancements watermelon game with the addition of arrow images. These arrows serve as clear indicators, guiding players to exits and entrances of essential locations, such as the monster center, shops, or caves.