Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 2.1.6 Beta
(2013-08-03, 11:15 PM)mike521 Wrote: i don't think the pokeball monster should be in the game, it is a pokeball after all and is copyrighted by nintendo

poke ball is an item
this is a monster completely different things

all smart phones are also similar but all safe Smile

don't worry about that. that monster is completely original
(2013-08-04, 11:52 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-08-03, 11:15 PM)mike521 Wrote: i don't think the pokeball monster should be in the game, it is a pokeball after all and is copyrighted by nintendo

poke ball is an item
this is a monster completely different things

all smart phones are also similar but all safe Smile

don't worry about that. that monster is completely original

I think one of the main issues people have with this sort of monster design is that it simply doesn't belong in the game. Things directly inspired by or copying other games just don't belong here. They stick out. They look out of place. If we had monsters being added that copied designs from Yu-gi-oh or World of Warcraft you'r hear the same complaints.

It's as simple as this: Copy stuff from other games and M3O will always be a second rate game, something people see as a copy, a rip-off. OR Continue developing original and unique content, including monster designs, and this game will be set apart from others of this style.
Is the emissary appearance rate ratio higher than superiors and regulars permanent?
hehehe