Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 2.0.6 Beta
Information 
* From now on sales on market is taxed

* If you are selling monsters on bazaar or items on bazaar or offering money to trade monster
---- 100-10,000,000 - taxed 5%
---- 10,000,000 - 100,000,000 - taxed 10%
---- 100,000,000 - 999,999,999 - taxed 15%

* Minimum sell prices on bazaar is 100 gold, minimum offer price is 100 gold
---- Under 100 gold items on bazaar are not taxed

* Also we have another nice new feature. It is called as deposit. This feature will prevent overpriced, ridiciliously priced monsters to be put on market
---- When you are putting a monster on sale at the bazaar, you have to pay deposit money to be able to put your monster on sale
---- It is equal to 10% of sell price
---- This money is automatically deducted from your account when you put your monster on sale. When your monster is sold, or you cancelled the sell process, it is automatically returned to your account. This money is never lost.

* Also there are 2 new restrictions. You can put maximum 50 monsters on sell and another 50 monsters on trade one at a time. This will prevent 1 player flooding all the market.

* Ability filtering feature added to the market
---- Buy monster from bazaar
---- Look for trading monsters

* There are other several bug fixes and system improvements

* All monsters currently on market system returned to storage and their price set to 0

-------------------------------------------------------

For the weekend 200% bonus event started
Lol you should have made a nicer event like double chance orso ... But nice anyway Smile
This is the signature of Crobbywobby. Nothing more to say.
Thx for event
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
Thanx for the fixes and new market system, look forward to the next update d(-_^)
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
YES!!!!!!!!!!!
i always wanted to see something like a true economy on the market Tongue
(2013-03-30, 08:28 PM)Viperianw Wrote: YES!!!!!!!!!!!
i always wanted to see something like a true economy on the market Tongue

well i am checking also other mmorpgs and players wanting these Big Grin
lol...You got me...I was thinking it was going to be double ancient weekend...lol
Big Grin
and i have a question...where exactly does the taxed money go? Tongue
(2013-03-30, 08:34 PM)Viperianw Wrote: Big Grin
and i have a question...where exactly does the taxed money go? Tongue

it is vaporizing right now but we can make a system which can start automatic nice events with this money Big Grin
yay, thank you, Mr.Cef Big Grin
CeF i think you should look at the page buttons in the buy monster bazaar not working right...
(2013-03-30, 09:12 PM)Mr187 Wrote: CeF i think you should look at the page buttons in the buy monster bazaar not working right...

what do you mean by not working right ?
its kind of hard to say but ill try...im on page1 looking at all the monsters...but if i click page1 again it give me new monsters and if i click it again new monster...so i click the previous page and it do the same thing page 2 too...lol

so this is whats going on say i like a monster on page1 but don't but it...i went on to page2 but now i want to go back to page1 to buy it and its move or not on there....lol
(2013-03-31, 12:15 AM)Mr187 Wrote: its kind of hard to say but ill try...im on page1 looking at all the monsters...but if i click page1 again it give me new monsters and if i click it again new monster...so i click the previous page and it do the same thing page 2 too...lol

so this is whats going on say i like a monster on page1 but don't but it...i went on to page2 but now i want to go back to page1 to buy it and its move or not on there....lol

yes design is very bad

hopefully in v3 market will be really really good looking and better working Smile
* Ability filtering feature added to the market
---- Buy monster from bazaar
---- Look for trading monsters
wooooooooooow thanks all alot for all the awesomeness Tongue
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
yay time to train my legenadary/ zeniths Smile *happy dances*

thanks Cefurkan
Day 1 - 3 new level 100's and 12m gold made... Hopes the event lasts more than 2 days :x
The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.
Village of the Dragon
[Image: tumblr_mc89crxJQ51qky89ho1_500.png]
how is the bazaar situation right now
do you see improvements ?

i also made prices more visible at search monster bazaar
some of the monsters on pages are the same
in relation to this thread https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-C...ile-Glitch it still happens to a lot of profiles
yeah it really happens with alot of them
(2013-04-01, 03:12 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: yeah it really happens with alot of them

can you tell example username ?
it was happening be4 with lekad randy tenderan and hacii's monsters some of them were doubleBig Grin
(2013-04-01, 06:07 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: it was happening be4 with lekad randy tenderan and hacii's monsters some of them were doubleBig Grin

i dont understand what you mean
hmm when i type some abilities like expert regenerator or radiation or perfect body i search and i see the same monster 2 times and that too in different pages and some in the same page
screenshot it lol
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
its on diff pages how can i?
when you go to search, hit the search button with the right click and try to see if you can open it in a different window, then make the two fir onto your screen and do it that way?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
i took some screen shots i wanted to take a video but my youtube isn't working nor cant i open any youtube its crashed Tongue

oh and the ala's were in page 1 when i first opened and they are in page 2 too and also the foesile it is on both page 2 and page 3 and oh the same nature same id no 

[Image: screenshot4bp.png]

and here 
[Image: screenshot5eh.png]