Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 1.5.0 TEST
Information 
All accounts on test server deleted

Real server accounts migrated (snapshot taken like 2 hours ago)

UsersProfile page completely redesigned : https://test.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPr...x?UserId=1
Search player page completely redesigned : https://test.monstermmorpg.com/SearchPlayer.aspx
Online players page completely redesigned : https://test.monstermmorpg.com/OnlinePlayers.aspx

When migrating real server monsters to the V2 - the monsters abilities are kept if they are able to learn them at V2
Monsters that does not meet the minimum level requirement at V2 MonsterDex transformation - de-transformed into previous stage
Several new monsters added to the game

Monsters stats features and monsters on maps npcs are re-assigned

What is left for V2 update on real server
Only move names fixing is left if this version be stable
here the thread : https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-M...Move-names

I am planning to re-design monsters features page while it is done Smile
(2013-01-03, 11:13 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: All accounts on test server deleted

Real server accounts migrated (snapshot taken like 2 hours ago)

UsersProfile page completely redesigned : https://test.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPr...x?UserId=1
Search player page completely redesigned : https://test.monstermmorpg.com/SearchPlayer.aspx
Online players page completely redesigned : https://test.monstermmorpg.com/OnlinePlayers.aspx

When migrating real server monsters to the V2 - the monsters abilities are kept if they are able to learn them at V2
Monsters that does not meet the minimum level requirement at V2 MonsterDex transformation - de-transformed into previous stage
Several new monsters added to the game

Monsters stats features and monsters on maps npcs are re-assigned

What is left for V2 update on real server
Only move names fixing is left if this version be stable
here the thread : https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-M...Move-names

I am planning to re-design monsters features page while it is done Smile
Very, very cool Cefurkan. You're the man!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
very nice, Cefurkan, after all the move naming is fixed are you going to work on the change username and change starter feature?
(2013-01-03, 11:25 PM)mike521 Wrote: very nice, Cefurkan, after all the move naming is fixed are you going to work on the change username and change starter feature?
a ye settings page. i need to code it Big Grin
Eion and Invion finally
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2013-01-04, 02:02 AM)Pein Wrote: Eion and Invion finally
and kuraimi Big Grin
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2013-01-04, 02:18 AM)Guider456 Wrote:
(2013-01-04, 02:02 AM)Pein Wrote: Eion and Invion finally
and kuraimi Big Grin

but they're zeniths only
ZENITHS!? MADNESS! They're the original Ancients!
Constantly dying yet never dead
YES!!!! MIYAVIS IS BACK! Although I do kinda object to the Light-Dark trio's new classes...can that be fixed, or will they stay zeniths? Aside from that, the new banners and format look fantastic. (too lazy to get laptop to verify email, lol Big Grin)
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
oh yeah the game is now gonna look awesome
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Mmmm-Error!  :O

Abilities re-assigned improperly.  All three abilities on this monster were re-assigned, even though they're available to the Legendary monster class.  *Fighting Immunity requires a 4x weakness to carry over, but Icebragled does have a 4x weakness.*

Error also present on many other monsters.  But may as well stick with Tony the Tiger for an example.  XD

[Image: errorme.png]
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Although I love this update to death, I think many of the NPCs are horribly overpowered. I'm seeing Ancient class monsters belonging to regular trainers in ZONE 2!!! I have lv. 70+ monsters and I'M struggling! Think about potential new players with level 10 monsters! It's just sad, really.
I propose that we...
  • eliminate any NPC Ancients, Legendaries, and Zeniths in Zones 1-9.
  • eliminate NPC Ancients and Legends in Zones 10-12.
  • eliminate NPC Ancients in Zones 13-15.
  • allow all classes to be used by NPCs in Zones 15-18.

That way, it progressively gets harder as trainers advance through the Zones.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Dude, that's zone 2. There is zone 1 as well. By the time it takes a new user to get to Zone 2, they should have a level 30+ ready. It's not that hard at all.

Getting rid of Ancients, Legends, and Zeniths through the first 9 zones would make the game TOO EASY. We already discussed about the challenge that Zone 1 gave and got that reduced. Wild monsters were made weaker as well.

I'm sorry, I disagree with it. Users don't have to battle every NPC they come across. As long as they aren't blocking the path unintentionally, then it's fine. Getting a level 50 is totally easy.

If it's still too hard, decrease Ancient's stats then or take them away from Zone 2, leaving only Legends and Zeniths. The only obstacle in this game are Ancients. Legends and Zeniths are very easy to beat, even without level 100s.
(2013-01-05, 05:16 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Dude, that's zone 2. There is zone 1 as well. By the time it takes a new user to get to Zone 2, they should have a level 30+ ready. It's not that hard at all.

Getting rid of Ancients, Legends, and Zeniths through the first 9 zones would make the game TOO EASY. We already discussed about the challenge that Zone 1 gave and got that reduced. Wild monsters were made weaker as well.

I'm sorry, I disagree with it. Users don't have to battle every NPC they come across. As long as they aren't blocking the path unintentionally, then it's fine. Getting a level 50 is totally easy.

If it's still too hard, decrease Ancient's stats then or take them away from Zone 2, leaving only Legends and Zeniths. The only obstacle in this game are Ancients. Legends and Zeniths are very easy to beat, even without level 100s.
Agree with everything said here. 

To take down Ancients all you need is some simple strategy. Step 1: Lower stats. Step 2: Inflict status' (bleed, burn, poison) Step 3: Gloat in your new victory.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Has anyone else noticed that the 1000 accuracy moves that are supposed to 'cure the user of all status problems' don't seem to cure 'sleep'?  Whenever my monster is put to sleep, and I use a move to try to cure it, my monster stays asleep.  Paralysis, poison, confusion, bleeding....these are all fixed by the curing move--just not sleep.  I have noticed this across multiple status problem curing moves, not just one....
[Image: n69o3s.jpg]
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
its kinda contradicting if you look at it.

it cures all status moves, but it can't attack while it's asleep, therefore not being able to do the move.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
But she said she can do it when Frozen/Paralyzed, when you're really not supposed to move with those statuses.
Yes...and even in the battle moves section, it says 'monster is under effect of sleeping status problem'....and the move is supposed to cure all 'status problems'.
But the thing is, when you're under Sleep/Frozen/Paralysis, you shouldn't be able to move. So whatever move you try to use, it shouldn't work. Right? O.o

So maybe, the move description can get re-worded to where it cures the specific status problems.
But then what would be the point of having status problem curing moves...if they can't cure status problems?  Unless, as you mentioned, they say a specific problem that they cure.  Btw...Aren't those moves supposed to be the equivalent of using the 'Status Pill' item? (Which DOES cure the sleep status problem during a battle!)
Idk.

Idk who made the move >.> idk the rules man.. ;-;

Let's wait for CeFurkan's response Tongue
looks nice. Big Grin
just wondering, but like toast said, new trainers will find it hard to defeat ancients, so perhaps the ancients could be nerfed a bit?

um, also, the verification for the email is not working for me...it keeps on saying that "email verification failed."

okay, false alarm, sorry >.>

for personality, adventurous is spelled wrong>
https://test.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMo...?ID=356137
(2013-01-05, 04:46 PM)TexasToast Wrote:
  • eliminate any NPC Ancients, Legendaries, and Zeniths in Zones 1-9.
  • eliminate NPC Ancients and Legends in Zones 10-12.
  • eliminate NPC Ancients in Zones 13-15.
  • allow all classes to be used by NPCs in Zones 15-18.

I have to say, if this doesn't happen, the nubs will never make it far. We all know how quickly new players give up... it's rare to find someone who won't disappear the next day ;-;

EDIT - 2,222nd post... Cool
Constantly dying yet never dead
Well, look at this way.

In V2, there will be more things to do with the game. AI (Fly and Hyper Surf) are cheaper. There are NPCs that give a good amount of exp and gold, making traveling much easier and getting the necessities easier as well.

NPCs basically took a load of our shoulders and completely changed the game from what it is now. We can't get much of anything in the current game without events. With all the events we got, that's how we got far in the current game. We also had Pokemon Craft accounts for us. We had it much easier :p

I swerved away from what I was saying >.< ... *has derailed* Wait wait now I know. Yea but after Pokemon Craft, game was harder and we were all depended on the events that CeFurkan gave us. There are NPCs now Smile That mostly solved it the hardships for newbies.
very good Thanks for sharing