• 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 1.2.0 TEST
(2012-12-02, 12:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 11:19 AM)chambercaca Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 11:06 AM)Rock127 Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 11:01 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 10:16 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Ultimate box at first turn; It's the only way... they're unstoppable Sad

you should not be able to use any monster box until you decrease HP to below 25%

are there any bug ?
Holy... efffff
How will we beat a 6000-HP monster down to 25% HP? Man... I was psyched for Timeworn cave... *sigh*
Exactly. At last, someone who feels the same way I do about the new rule. Cefurkan, you've made it too hard to catch ancients (even legends and zeniths are stupidly hard to catch now). I can't even get one attack in without being killed.
Is there any chance you might consider changing back to the old rule. I always felt that trying to find an ancient with .01% was hard enough anyway. I'm not sure why you felt the need to change the rule.
you want to complete game in a single day with few hours

sorry that won't happen
a few hours???? it took me about a week to find fendark and that was without the 1/14 chance of not being able to run away and without the new rule we've been talking about.
I would say it would now take about 2 to 3 weeks to catch a legendary ( about 20 to 30 hours).
In other words, I would have to play about 100 to 150 weeks to catch all the ancients (and that's if I played every week of the year for about 10 hours a week).......so yeh, I'm not sure if it's just me, but 2 to 3 years is a bit too much for me.

I'm only saying this because I think the game is AWESOME. You guys have done so much cool stuff for the game over the last few years. I love the new maps, the new monsters, the new attacks and everything else. I'm just worried that perhaps you've taken it one step too far with the new changes. I just can't see myself ever catching an ancient, which would be a great shame given how fantastic they look Sad Is there any chance that you could change the chance of finding an ancient to .1% instead, given that you want to keep the 25% health condition?
(2012-12-02, 01:10 PM)chambercaca Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 11:06 AM)Rock127 Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 11:01 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: you should not be able to use any monster box until you decrease HP to below 25%

are there any bug ?
Holy... efffff
How will we beat a 6000-HP monster down to 25% HP? Man... I was psyched for Timeworn cave... *sigh*
Exactly. At last, someone who feels the same way I do about the new rule. Cefurkan, you've made it too hard to catch ancients (even legends and zeniths are stupidly hard to catch now). I can't even get one attack in without being killed.
Is there any chance you might consider changing back to the old rule. I always felt that trying to find an ancient with .01% was hard enough anyway. I'm not sure why you felt the need to change the rule.

sorry that won't happen
a few hours???? it took me about a week to find fendark and that was without the 1/14 chance of not being able to run away and without the new rule we've been talking about.
I would say it would now take about 2 to 3 weeks to catch a legendary ( about 20 to 30 hours).
In other words, I would have to play about 100 to 150 weeks to catch all the ancients (and that's if I played every week of the year for about 10 hours a week).......so yeh, I'm not sure if it's just me, but 2 to 3 years is a bit too much for me.

I'm only saying this because I think the game is AWESOME. You guys have done so much cool stuff for the game over the last few years. I love the new maps, the new monsters, the new attacks and everything else. I'm just worried that perhaps you've taken it one step too far with the new changes. I just can't see myself ever catching an ancient, which would be a great shame given how fantastic they look Sad Is there any chance that you could change the chance of finding an ancient to .1% instead, given that you want to keep the 25% health condition?
i hope you do realize that ancients are the ultimates of this game

for example i am playing diablo 3 and even if you play 150 week you are not able to get ultimate items at that game Smile

25% health condition is nothing when you have a decent team and items
(2012-12-02, 03:11 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 11:06 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Holy... efffff

sorry that won't happen

for example i am playing diablo 3 and even if you play 150 week you are not able to get ultimate items at that game Smile

ok, fair enough. Smile
(2012-12-02, 03:29 PM)chambercaca Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 03:11 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 11:19 AM)chambercaca Wrote: Exactly. At last, someone who feels the same way I do about the new rule. Cefurkan, you've made it too hard to catch ancients (even legends and zeniths are stupidly hard to catch now). I can't even get one attack in without being killed.

sorry that won't happen

ok, fair enough. Smile
also there will be always low level ancients at the beginning maps ^^
this isn't supposed to be showing in the road
[Image: screenshot1bdy.png]
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-12-02, 04:33 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: this isn't supposed to be showing in the road
[Image: screenshot1bdy.png]
very interesting how did that happen ? there is no grass tile there i checked
it happened when i moved from the grass till there
it happened with me in many maps but i thought its ok

errors :-
monster name hissoil - starter class

error is in ability berserk

the ability decreases accuracy by 25% and increase attack and sp attack by 50%

buy 25% means
if mosnter has 100 accuracy which is normal then with berserk ability it should be 75

but in battle with all monsters my starter accuracy was 56.6. which is almost 50%

and after giving accuracy weapon which increase 15% accuracy it had 65 something accuracy

[Image: 2hzpwcl.jpg]

if u cant see full screen then zoom out
yeah thats why it's an error azaz...because it had less then 75% hp and he still couldn't use a box
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
Another error, you can use repel/super repel/max repel twice without even taking a step, is that meant to happen or not?
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-12-02, 06:18 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: Another error, you can use repel/super repel/max repel twice without even taking a step, is that meant to happen or not?
in battle or outside ?

also checking this HP bug

and checking the ability bug
wow you really wasted my time kunwarkharbanda

you are displaying turn 26 and you are at the turn 40

also checked abilities and they look fine

so i did not find any error
(2012-12-02, 07:59 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 06:18 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: Another error, you can use repel/super repel/max repel twice without even taking a step, is that meant to happen or not?

in battle or outside ?

outside
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-12-02, 08:30 PM)uchiha clan Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 07:59 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

in battle or outside ?

outside
no restriction at outside
does it matter if the map info with the exp and that doesn't agree with the monsters that are on the map?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-12-03, 04:02 AM)Guider456 Wrote: does it matter if the map info with the exp and that doesn't agree with the monsters that are on the map?
what do you mean ?
yes thats 26 but what does that matter
i caught with high hp
it was just to show what is said before . turn doesnt affect error here because hp left when i throw box was ofc more according to what turn 26 said

i think you should see full screenshot
make your screen size less and see that i caught when it had 541 hp and his total hp was 831

turn 26 show that to catch mosnter i need to reduce 75% of hp which mean i can catch it only when it remain with 227 hp but i caught with 541 hp
Actually kun,you are supposed to reduce it to 75%,not reduce it to 25%
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I guess kun is saying that the wording needs to be changed...because the way it is now it leads people to believe that you need to get an emissary to 25% or lower of its total health to catch it
yeah that wordings really disturbing it looks like it says u need to reduce 75%
sure we can fix the wording

help me with that Smile

ok we gonna fix this

In order to catch $1 class monsters, you need to decrease monster's current hp at least $2% of it's maximum HP.
Since enemy monster's HP is still too high you can not throw a monster box!
What I added What is different for each class

In order to catch Regular class monsters, you need to decrease monster's current hp to at least 95% of it's maximum HP.

In order to catch Superior class monsters, you need to decrease the monster's current hp to at least 85% of it's maximum HP.

In order to catch Emissary class monsters, you need to decrease monster's current hp to at least 75% of it's maximum HP.

In order to catch Zenith class monsters, you need to decrease monster's current hp to at least 50% of it's maximum HP.

In order to catch Legend class monsters, you need to decrease monster's current hp to at least 35% of it's maximum HP.

In order to catch Ancient class monsters, you need to decrease monster's current hp to at least 25% of it's maximum HP.
I can never find the threads that were made for these .-. So I know nothing o-o
also in this case cannot is the proper usage

Cannot- not able to
Can not- you have the option of not doing so
(2012-12-03, 08:05 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: What I added What is different for each class

In order to catch Regular class monsters, you need to decrease monster's current hp to at least 95% of it's maximum HP.

In order to catch Superior class monsters, you need to decrease the monster's current hp to at least 85% of it's maximum HP.

In order to catch Emissary class monsters, you need to decrease monster's current hp to at least 75% of it's maximum HP.

In order to catch Zenith class monsters, you need to decrease monster's current hp to at least 50% of it's maximum HP.

In order to catch Legend class monsters, you need to decrease monster's current hp to at least 35% of it's maximum HP.

In order to catch Ancient class monsters, you need to decrease monster's current hp to at least 25% of it's maximum HP.
alright fixed as this

please test
(2012-12-03, 07:12 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-12-03, 04:02 AM)Guider456 Wrote: does it matter if the map info with the exp and that doesn't agree with the monsters that are on the map?

what do you mean ?
i mean like this map
https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Maps-Tree-Trail it has an ancient on it and the avg level avg exp avg gold aren't adjusted to it, (the count of zeniths and that is right though) same goes for the map right after it

https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Maps-Azaleas-Path

and the same
(2012-12-03, 09:36 PM)Guider456 Wrote:
(2012-12-03, 07:12 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

what do you mean ?
i mean like this map
https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Maps-Tree-Trail it has an ancient on it and the avg level avg exp avg gold aren't adjusted to it, (the count of zeniths and that is right though) same goes for the map right after it

https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Maps-Azaleas-Path

and the same
it also counts appear ratio Smile

so not just sum the exp and then divide
so the appear % is multiplied by the avg exp of the monster? or is it something different? because i don't understand...
(2012-12-03, 10:15 PM)Guider456 Wrote: so the appear % is multiplied by the avg exp of the monster? or is it something different? because i don't understand...
multiplied

for example 10% avg 100 exp = 10 exp
0.1% 1000 exp = 1 exp
shouldn't this be etc not ect?
[Image: screenshot1ofj.png]
  • 7(current)