not found ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
did some updates now working
um...venemous is still spelt wrong.
Venomous...
Awww....the boats still don't work.....

[Image: 6t3808.jpg]
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
(2012-12-01, 07:20 PM)Char02 Wrote: Awww....the boats still don't work.....

[Image: 6t3808.jpg]
boats does not have any effect in the game. just for decoration
Okay, thanks...I didn't realize that. Guess I'm off to get a Surf monster...
see all monsters of a user page is almost done

will be pretty good hopefully Smile
what do you mean by user page
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-12-01, 01:34 PM)chambercaca Wrote: The game looks great!! The only problem I have with it is the rule about having to lower ancients health to 25% before you can catch it. This makes the game WAY too hard now. On the test server, I came across a grasilisk (which I must say looks awesome!). However, I couldn't reduce its health to 25% and consequently was beaten by it.
If this had happened on the actual server, I would have been so angry and frustrated that I would probably have stopped playing. There's nothing worse than playing for 10 hours to find an ancient and then not being able to catch it (either by losing to it or killing it by accident).
I feel this needs to be addressed urgently because if not, this rule could end up putting people off from playing......(which sould be a same given the awesomeness of this game!) Smile
What do you guys think??
I was concerned with this before when I saw the stat bonuses but now I'm going to train up to test it. Arctle is worth over 1 million base and is level 90. This means I'll never hunt it with a team over level 84 to prevent wasting the exp. I don't mind training the team up, but can we get the encounter rate increased to see if this is even possible under the current set up (stat boost, minimum damage)?

*noticed the map above, training and headed there

Had that first Fendark I caught (spent a week searching for it) got away because I couldn't throw my box, I would have quit on the spot. Comparatively speaking, it was an extremely weak wild monster.
stat bonuses scary 0.0
Can anyone do me a favor? check the players list for test server; I forgot my username Tongue
It's TonsOf??? or... something near to that
Nvm I'll make a new account Sad
Constantly dying yet never dead
at next patch (when i re assigned things) there won't be flying types at the caves Smile

i just thought about and it is logical i suppose
(2012-12-01, 11:51 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: at next patch (when i re assigned things) there won't be flying types at the caves Smile

i just thought about and it is logical i suppose
bat's can fly,and they are in cage, flying mons in caves,are perfectly logical :p
Because I keep forgetting this and i'm so adamant about this being in the game

Nick naming function ?
[Image: GolurkSig.png] Sig by SparrowHawk. Go check his sigs out.
(2012-12-02, 12:14 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: Because I keep forgetting this and i'm so adamant about this being in the game

Nick naming function ?
^^^^ that should be added as soon as possible 0.0
Misplaced monster. Talk about popping up out of nowhere....

[Image: zv7vux.jpg]
lol, char Big Grin
surface type:monster habitat
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
The Birds! The Birds! ... Can I make murder puns now? *Murder being a flock of crows. lol
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
why do we call storage, stores?
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
I was in battle against a Vulpirit on the map Penguin Walk and I clicked "Show Details". All it did was bring up a new window with the same battle screen, no details were shown.

So I battle against another monster, Amphigon. I click Show Details, no details were shown.

o_o
i'm at Timeworn Cave F3, but the ancients keep on KO me in one hit (even though I have a level 98, level 90 and level 70 mons). My mons have about 200HP, the ancients have 6000HP.....I can't see how it's possible to reduce their health significantly enough to be able to capture them???
(2012-12-02, 10:13 AM)chambercaca Wrote: i'm at Timeworn Cave F3, but the ancients keep on KO me in one hit (even though I have a level 98, level 90 and level 70 mons). My mons have about 200HP, the ancients have 6000HP.....I can't see how it's possible to reduce their health significantly enough to be able to capture them???
Ultimate box at first turn; It's the only way... they're unstoppable Sad
(2012-12-02, 12:33 AM)Char02 Wrote: Misplaced monster. Talk about popping up out of nowhere....

[Image: zv7vux.jpg]
yes this will be fixed

also battle page show details fixed
(2012-12-02, 10:16 AM)Rock127 Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 10:13 AM)chambercaca Wrote: i'm at Timeworn Cave F3, but the ancients keep on KO me in one hit (even though I have a level 98, level 90 and level 70 mons). My mons have about 200HP, the ancients have 6000HP.....I can't see how it's possible to reduce their health significantly enough to be able to capture them???
you should not be able to use any monster box until you decrease HP to below 25%

are there any bug ?
(2012-12-02, 11:01 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

you should not be able to use any monster box until you decrease HP to below 25%

are there any bug ?
Holy... efffff
How will we beat a 6000-HP monster down to 25% HP? Man... I was psyched for Timeworn cave... *sigh*
(2012-12-02, 11:06 AM)Rock127 Wrote:

are there any bug ?
Holy... efffff
How will we beat a 6000-HP monster down to 25% HP? Man... I was psyched for Timeworn cave... *sigh*
Exactly. At last, someone who feels the same way I do about the new rule. Cefurkan, you've made it too hard to catch ancients (even legends and zeniths are stupidly hard to catch now). I can't even get one attack in without being killed.
Is there any chance you might consider changing back to the old rule. I always felt that trying to find an ancient with .01% was hard enough anyway. I'm not sure why you felt the need to change the rule.
(2012-12-02, 11:19 AM)chambercaca Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 11:06 AM)Rock127 Wrote:

are there any bug ?
Holy... efffff
Exactly. At last, someone who feels the same way I do about the new rule. Cefurkan, you've made it too hard to catch ancients (even legends and zeniths are stupidly hard to catch now). I can't even get one attack in without being killed.
Is there any chance you might consider changing back to the old rule. I always felt that trying to find an ancient with .01% was hard enough anyway. I'm not sure why you felt the need to change the rule.
you want to complete game in a single day with few hours

sorry that won't happen
  • 6(current)