• 5(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 1.2.0 TEST
(2012-12-01, 11:16 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Sorry, I got up at 6 am just to check some stuff out.

Concepts of le art?

Spectorb
Psycheel
Combantom
Solraider

I believe that is all from me.
wow you can't even type the names correctly
no such monster as Spectorb or Psycheel

i did not waste time to check last 2
(2012-12-01, 09:04 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: Problems encountered so far for me:
Edistorm is spelled Edistrom by accident.
Jealothelo should evolve from Iagoat (It should be Greeyed -> Iagoat -> Jealothelo)
thanks for reporting will be fixed
(2012-12-01, 03:29 AM)Henrie Wrote: Seems I should keep much better track of monster concepts. I realized this a little while back and started keeping a record of it. x'D Will make more effort in the future to make sure Cef has this information during updates. Larger updates, it is harder to coordinate so many details at once.

Also, thank-you to all of the testers, especially the ones finding errors in the Monster-Pedia; finding those now is a good thing. If there are any more evolution hiccups, let Cef know here. ^_^

Monster concept credits:
Nytinel (TexasToast) --- Nytenos (TexasToast)
Treeant (Henrie) --- Prowood (Rock127)
Lilobite (Henrie) --- Triloflight (zacherymatthews) --- Morbite (Henrie)
Kittoxic (Henrie) --- Sabern (Kamenashi)
Dracolor (zacherymatthews)
Killipede (SlimJimForHim)
Eelloy (Henrie) --- Psycheel (Sparrow Hawk)

And that should conclude the new monsters that were suggested by forum users and drawn by me. You know, in a handy list. x'D Thanks for catching the error guys, it was an honest mistake and I haven't combed the dex like I wanted to yet. In the future, PM's are nice. c: We're not trying to cheat anyone out of anything.
thanks for reporting will be fixed
(2012-12-01, 11:36 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-12-01, 11:16 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Sorry, I got up at 6 am just to check some stuff out.

Concepts of le art?

Spectorb

Psycheel

Combantom

Solraider

I believe that is all from me.
wow you can't even type the names correctly

no such monster as Spectorb or Psycheel

i did not waste time to check last 2
I'm sorry. I roughly scanned stuff because I'm trying to look at everything.

Spectrorb
Psycheel

Combantom
Solraider

I'm going to look for errors when the time is given to me.
it should be spectrorb./
cef, his spellings are correct.. i searched it.. Exept spectrorb though
https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Spectrorb...er-Dex-836

https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Psycheel-Monster-Dex-992

https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Combantom...er-Dex-842

https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Solraider...er-Dex-843
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Prowood: https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Prowood-Monster-Dex-986
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-12-01, 11:57 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Prowood: https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Prowood-Monster-Dex-986
don't worry they will be fixed be patient

also starting to work on seeuserallmonsters page to make it as monsterdex
*sigh* I am most of the time alone in the test server..
I was on the test server for 2 hours lol (I'm still on it..)
I was on test server till it whent dead.
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
it seems that noone likes to chat Tongue
The game looks great!! The only problem I have with it is the rule about having to lower ancients health to 25% before you can catch it. This makes the game WAY too hard now. On the test server, I came across a grasilisk (which I must say looks awesome!). However, I couldn't reduce its health to 25% and consequently was beaten by it.
If this had happened on the actual server, I would have been so angry and frustrated that I would probably have stopped playing. There's nothing worse than playing for 10 hours to find an ancient and then not being able to catch it (either by losing to it or killing it by accident).
I feel this needs to be addressed urgently because if not, this rule could end up putting people off from playing......(which sould be a same given the awesomeness of this game!) Smile
What do you guys think??
Stop playing because you lose against 1 ancient out of.. the 49 ancients we have?
.......it doesn't matter how many ancients there are, they all have .01% of being found which is really really small. Just saying, i would hate to spend 10 hours trying to find one and then not being able to get it. For me personally, I thought it was perfect as it was, like for fendark and ionoule. You would spend days looking for them and then when you found one, you were over the moon. With the new rule, finding them is only half of it, then capturing is also hard....i just don't understand why cefurkan is making it near impossible to catch them, ESPECIALLY given that there are 49. Who on earth is going to be able to find and catch them all.....
(2012-12-01, 01:34 PM)chambercaca Wrote: The game looks great!! The only problem I have with it is the rule about having to lower ancients health to 25% before you can catch it. This makes the game WAY too hard now. On the test server, I came across a grasilisk (which I must say looks awesome!). However, I couldn't reduce its health to 25% and consequently was beaten by it.
If this had happened on the actual server, I would have been so angry and frustrated that I would probably have stopped playing. There's nothing worse than playing for 10 hours to find an ancient and then not being able to catch it (either by losing to it or killing it by accident).
I feel this needs to be addressed urgently because if not, this rule could end up putting people off from playing......(which sould be a same given the awesomeness of this game!) Smile
What do you guys think??
the real thing is you need to get a strong team before hunting ancients
it makes totally sense Smile
Cefurk's got a point you cant make a game easy
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
(2012-12-01, 01:50 PM)chambercaca Wrote: .......it doesn't matter how many ancients there are, they all have .01% of being found which is really really small. Just saying, i would hate to spend 10 hours trying to find one and then not being able to get it. For me personally, I thought it was perfect as it was, like for fendark and ionoule. You would spend days looking for them and then when you found one, you were over the moon. With the new rule, finding them is only half of it, then capturing is also hard....i just don't understand why cefurkan is making it near impossible to catch them, ESPECIALLY given that there are 49. Who on earth is going to be able to find and catch them all.....
The people that will be able to find and catch them all are the people who have strong monsters, know how to catch them, and they know that Ancient class monsters are the strongest and rarest of all in the game.

._. You found 1 by sheer luck. Can you find another? Why bother finding them with weak little monsters anyway? You have 1 lvl 70 and the rest are around their 20s. You should have a whole team of level 70s to even be able to put a dent in an ancient.

Ultimate Boxes used to be ultimate .-. Until they took a handicap to the knee. Now, catching monsters is another challenge. It's a greater challenge than what is was before. Users could buy so many ultimate boxes and catch so many monsters. Ancient monsters were made too strong for the ultimate box, so now you have to weaken them.
dude the game has to be challenging if it isn't it gets boring, and everyone can have a ancient and be overpowered
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-12-01, 02:09 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-12-01, 01:34 PM)chambercaca Wrote: The game looks great!! The only problem I have with it is the rule about having to lower ancients health to 25% before you can catch it. This makes the game WAY too hard now. On the test server, I came across a grasilisk (which I must say looks awesome!). However, I couldn't reduce its health to 25% and consequently was beaten by it.
What do you guys think??
the real thing is you need to get a strong team before hunting ancients
it makes totally sense Smile
strong team before ancients? i'm down with that...but it gets to hard when you get 1 hit ko'd by e level 35 mon when your level 50 :/
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
a small question ? which the power of moves and accuracy be round off

like accuracy of move 66 round off to 65

power of moves 137 to 135 etc
(2012-12-01, 03:37 PM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: a small question ? which the power of moves and accuracy be round off

like accuracy of move 66 round off to 65

power of moves 137 to 135 etc
they are not rounded off

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Attacks_New.htm
(2012-12-01, 02:13 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Ultimate Boxes used to be ultimate .-. Until they took a handicap to the knee. Now, catching monsters is another challenge. It's a greater challenge than what is was before. Users could buy so many ultimate boxes and catch so many monsters. Ancient monsters were made too strong for the ultimate box, so now you have to weaken them.
Ultimate boxes: go legend hunting, catch legend in ultimate box, make enough money to buy another Ultimate Box anyway. lol

You should have to at least weaken a monster before catching it, even the ancients (if not more so). Shame that you ran into one and weren't able to catch it, that really blows. D: I'd be totes upset, too. But these guys have a point when they say level up your team evenly-ish. :/ I've yet to run into an ancient, so... I wouldn't know exactly how over-powered those guys are in the wild.

Maybe there should be a map with nothing but ancients so this can be evaluated properly. Finding one is lucky, and if it's too hard to be tackled by a team of similarly-leveled monsters, we might want to adjust some things.
(2012-12-01, 04:40 PM)Henrie Wrote:
(2012-12-01, 02:13 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Ultimate Boxes used to be ultimate .-. Until they took a handicap to the knee. Now, catching monsters is another challenge. It's a greater challenge than what is was before. Users could buy so many ultimate boxes and catch so many monsters. Ancient monsters were made too strong for the ultimate box, so now you have to weaken them.
Ultimate boxes: go legend hunting, catch legend in ultimate box, make enough money to buy another Ultimate Box anyway. lol

You should have to at least weaken a monster before catching it, even the ancients (if not more so). Shame that you ran into one and weren't able to catch it, that really blows. D: I'd be totes upset, too. But these guys have a point when they say level up your team evenly-ish. :/ I've yet to run into an ancient, so... I wouldn't know exactly how over-powered those guys are in the wild.

Maybe there should be a map with nothing but ancients so this can be evaluated properly. Finding one is lucky, and if it's too hard to be tackled by a team of similarly-leveled monsters, we might want to adjust some things.
you mean a map like ex. 10 ancients,each 10% ?
(2012-12-01, 04:44 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
(2012-12-01, 04:40 PM)Henrie Wrote: Maybe there should be a map with nothing but ancients so this can be evaluated properly. Finding one is lucky, and if it's too hard to be tackled by a team of similarly-leveled monsters, we might want to adjust some things.
As a temporary measure, yes. I'd set them at level 50, and see how challenging they are. What is the lowest level you can be at and still successfully catch them at least 75% of the time?
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2012-12-01, 04:55 PM)Henrie Wrote:
(2012-12-01, 04:40 PM)Henrie Wrote: Maybe there should be a map with nothing but ancients so this can be evaluated properly. Finding one is lucky, and if it's too hard to be tackled by a team of similarly-leveled monsters, we might want to adjust some things.
As a temporary measure, yes. I'd set them at level 50, and see how challenging they are. What is the lowest level you can be at and still successfully catch them at least 75% of the time?
well seeing as i got 1 hit ko'd by a level 35 superior at level 50...id say to catch a level 50,you would have to be anywhere between 75 and 100,so maybe we can put them to level 35 so we can at least user around level 60 for em...seeing as only a couple people actually have level 60's
(2012-12-01, 05:02 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
well seeing as i got 1 hit ko'd by a level 35 superior at level 50...id say to catch a level 50,you would have to be anywhere between 75 and 100,so maybe we can put them to level 35 so we can at least user around level 60 for em...seeing as only a couple people actually have level 60's
Aye, but people have a chance of running into them at level 75. I almost want to test them at THAT level, just to see how hosed players are. X'D Until then, anyone encountering an ancient, keep track of what level and rank your monsters are and report back. I am ever-curious.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2012-12-01, 05:14 PM)Henrie Wrote:
(2012-12-01, 05:02 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
Aye, but people have a chance of running into them at level 75. I almost want to test them at THAT level, just to see how hosed players are. X'D Until then, anyone encountering an ancient, keep track of what level and rank your monsters are and report back. I am ever-curious.
alright (: i will skim through maps,and begin on 1st ancient till last ancient and pm you feedback on how far i get
The challenges are so exciting, it makes me want to get back into competitive gameplay.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Since We're Writing Concept Artist Here's Mines -

Blazanzee
Bablaze
Dragoscorch - you put RetroKid , My name is Now Danny >;d
Roserpent - Also Put RetroKid Instead of Danny
Sunch - RetroKid Changed Into Danny
Televisire - This Wasn't Guider's COncept it was Mines >;o
Dolgrove - RetroKid into Danny
Dragotoise - RetroKid Into Danny