Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trip's User Friendly Suggestions
These are my suggestions to make the game more user friendly that I've not already seen (Although they may have already been suggested before)
Of course none of these would probably be top priority, but I don't think they should be shoved off either. (Like oh...maybe we'll add it eveeeeentually and then it doesn't happen until like 5 years from now or doesn't happen at all)

#1- The Amazing Sidebar
You come across a monster you're not familiar with, so you click it to open up the monsterdex in a new tab, then you want to know where else you can find it and open another tab, then you want to know the best natures for it and open another tab...another tab and so on.
My suggestion: You're walking and see a monster you're unfamiliar with 
[Image: q9XUd.png]
so you click on it expecting the monsterdex to open up another tab...but then BAM out from the side of the screen comes the amazing sidebar!
[Image: rmL5E.png]
Basically there would be a tab for the monsterdex, natures, game maps, etc that you could pop out without ever leaving the comfort of the game page. You can see that monster's details instantly and if you want to say find a good nature for it you just pop up the Natures tab and it goes over it. Then when you're done looking at natures, you click the tab again to close that tab or collapse them all with a single click.
An additional feature would be the ability to drag the tabs so you could make it smaller and you'll be able to see the monsterdex or anything else while you play the game.

#2- Fix the shop filter

The shop filter doesn't work properly with spaces >_<

#3- Using a single item without having to keep selecting it

The need to select an item each time you want to use it is a bit annoying. It would be nice if for example I click to use a HP degrade on Skunkeon and then I can just continue to click on skunkeon and use it as many times as I want.
(The reason why this isn't added may be because a glitch where you can use a single item multiple times, so maybe find a way to fix that)

#4- List of Players on Map

Pretty self explanatory, whatever map you're on it shows a list of the other players on that map. Making it easier to compare your self to other players that may be somewhat on the same level as you or doing PvP challenges.

#5- Live it up!

I believe one of the reasons new players are turned away is because the game maps are so...uneventful. All the maps are just standstill images that scroll as you move, combined with the not-so-smooth walking mechanics makes for monotonous gameplay
I think we should have maps that have at least some animation to them such as water flowing, wind blowing, etc., maybe even a fairly transparent cloud(s) moving across the screen. There could also be weather conditions such as rain, or if it's very sunny there could be a slight glow and maybe even a glare in the corner of the screen and also day/night.
If story ever gets added there could also be something that happens only when you get to that part of the story, or things that happen the first time you've been on that map. Events could be things such as but not limited to: NPCs talking to you, or even things that alter the game map.
Players want to feel like they have "left their mark" as a story progresses, things such as a tree falling which after that point will never be unbroken. Another thing I've wanted from games for a long while and I've started to actually see them happen recently is big events that alter the game based on a players choices. 
I realize this may not be a RPG but one of the best aspects about MonsterMMORPG is how much the community has already helped make the game what it is and not too many people are active on forums; these big events go right along with story and quests. The big events could be simple things like donating in-game money to a cause and based on how much combined money is contributed changes whatever that cause was.
1 - I think it has been suggested before but can't remember the answer/result. I'll look for the thread if/not it has been suggested
2 - We already have something like that. Just click on the map icon on the bar (next to regular net icon) It shows all features of that map.
3 - Personally I don't mind this or something which can have all of the useful tabs together.

Keep suggestions coming.
(2013-09-06, 09:54 PM)Dark.Zero Wrote: 1 - I think it has been suggested before but can't remember the answer
2 - We already have something like that. Just click on the map icon on the bar (next to regular net icon) It shows all features of the map.
3 - Personally I don't mind this or something which can have all of the useful tabs together.

Keep suggestions coming.

1. Yeah, I think I've might of seen it before I just don't remember for sure

2. Ahh I forgot about that map icon >_< removing that suggestion
second suggestion pretty good
first suggestions is not being added

because cheaters are automating the process and when they found rare the software stop
so they come and manually hunt the rare monster Smile

that is why escape is 100% from rare monsters
(2013-09-06, 11:05 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: second suggestion pretty good
first suggestions is not being added

because cheaters are automating the process and when they found rare the software stop
so they come and manually hunt the rare monster Smile

that is why escape is 100% from rare monsters

Ah, that's a good reason Tongue I removed the first suggestion
Added 2 more suggestions
I like em.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I really like suggestions 2, 3 and 5. Big Grin
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Five wasn't there before.so nice.one.
lol, guess I forgot how to count, changing 5 to 4
2. You can type MT(the number of that move) without the name of the move and it always work (example MT1005 and Mega Burst comes up). But typing the name might be easier for others so yeah I think it need fixing.

Every time you press space bar the search changes. For example if I type mega(space)b it will ignore the word 'mega' and shows results that begin with 'b'. I think this thing with space needs to get fixed.

3. Something that gives you option on how many you want to use on single click would be nice. Below the item there could be a small box that lets you type how many you want to use.
4. I don't know about this, you can always count the players you come across on that map on your own lol but a bar that shows the amount of plays on that map would be cool

Keep suggestions coming.
(2013-09-08, 10:33 AM)Dark.Zero Wrote: 2. You can type MT(the number of that move) without the name of the move and it always work (example MT1005 and Mega Burst comes up). But typing the name might be easier for others so yeah I think it need fixing.

Every time you press space bar the search changes. For example if I type mega(space)b it will ignore the word 'mega' and shows results that begin with 'b'. I think this thing with space needs to get fixed.

3. Something that gives you option on how many you want to use on single click would be nice. Below the item there could be a small box that lets you type how many you want to use.
4. I don't know about this, you can always count the players you come across on that map on your own lol but a bar that shows the amount of plays on that map would be cool

Keep suggestions coming.

Haha, as I said these suggestions are just things that would make the game more user friendly not necessarily important.
4. It would also show the names of the players making it easier to send pvp challenges to random people and what not
well i support all suggestions right now and hopefully will be added Smile
(2013-09-10, 12:02 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: well i support all suggestions right now and hopefully will be added Smile

Big GrinBig Grin
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Added another suggestions or rather a large dream
Agreed we need more RPG elements imo
well i am planning very advanced tournament/event system that players can start themselves

also movement system will be improved

for example auto refresh of other players

maybe when they type chat you may read on the map / optional