Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 #1 -   Implight Ghost/Light
[Image: Lc9BD.png][Image: RjHD.png]

#2 -    Icesaber Ice/Psychic (Trying new painting techniques)
[Image: MdteH.png]

#3 -     Darkgem Dark/Ghost (Making line art and improvements to Darkgem version 2)
[Image: ziBt.jpg][Image: Gh3Cj.png]

#4 -     Taurock Rock  A Minotaur with various rock aspects

#5 -     Toxcity Ground/Poison A large toad with a city on it's back
They are cool Smile

Now you just need to work on the quality and they are awesome Smile
I like the icesaber
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
id say they're nice Big Grin
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Very nice: just the quality
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
skip quality comments. Night Phoenix DD approved (Drexle Designer)Big Grin
Thanks for your support everyone! Big Grin
I agree that the quality is well... not up to par;
So I have been working hard to increase my drawing and graphic skills!
Wow... the new icesaber is awesome Smile
I LOVE it
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Icesaber looks brilliant
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
cool trip.
Haven't been active for awhile but I updated the Icesaber, it will probably be my last update unless it's an easy change. I'm not sure if I'm going to make my other monsters look better or if I will make any new ones. It really just depends on how much support I get and if I get back into MonsterMMORPG (which would almost definitely happen if one of my monsters gets added to the game.)
Bro if I drew a monster it would be a well drawn, well dressed stick figure. Your drawing is great dude lol
Resident noob
Thanks, and I updated it again to add a drop shadow and set the height and width to be the same.
Nice ;))
Resident noob
These look great Trip! Big Grin All they need are some touch- ups and you have yourself some new potential mons there
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
wow u have got pretty good lineart

if you can also improve coloring we can use them Big Grin
(2013-09-05, 01:20 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: wow u have got pretty good lineart

if you can also improve coloring we can use them Big Grin

:O Awesome ^_^ guess I better go practice
Darkgem is awesome.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I doodled two monsters at school today. Both legendarys Rey kinda have a story line added to them :O after some computer animation on them I think that they'd be monster material...
Resident noob
(2013-09-05, 03:05 AM)PupK9 Wrote: I doodled two monsters at school today. Both legendarys Rey kinda have a story line added to them :O after some computer animation on them I think that they'd be monster material...

Nice, I've thought about doing my monster's in 3D but I have a lot more experience using this method and it takes a lot less time.
Edited the Icesaber again, if it's not monster quality yet I hope it's still an improvement over the last one Smile
I honestly doodled a really good lookin monster in biology class today... I think it looks like a zenith :3
Resident noob
keep working. never hurts only benefit Big Grin
darkgem and iceaber should be zeniths or higher..
Resident noob
(2013-09-07, 01:12 AM)PupK9 Wrote: darkgem and iceaber should be zeniths or higher..

I think so too Big Grin just trying not to ask for too much
I've updated my Icesaber again... this is probably like version 2.5 if I was counting and I have to say it's a massive improvement over my original idea, I wish I still had to picture to show you, it was pretty horrific and didn't even really look much like this.
Still not sure if it's good enough to be a monster, and I've been looking at this thing for so long I don't even know how good it looks (heavy tiredness doesn't help either) so you guys tell me how it looks. I'm gonna sleep for like 12 hours Z.Z
(2013-09-07, 11:02 AM)Trip Wrote: I've updated my Icesaber again... this is probably like version 2.5 if I was counting and I have to say it's a massive improvement over my original idea, I wish I still had to picture to show you, it was pretty horrific and didn't even really look much like this.
Still not sure if it's good enough to be a monster, and I've been looking at this thing for so long I don't even know how good it looks (heavy tiredness doesn't help either) so you guys tell me how it looks. I'm gonna sleep for like 12 hours Z.Z

Ooh I'm really liking what you did with Icesaber! Smile My only suggestion would be to perhaps try to blend the different features/ textures more with each other? Otherwise, it really does look great Trip, good job! 

Also, lol @ what you did there for Darkgem Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
(2013-09-07, 11:18 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote:
(2013-09-07, 11:02 AM)Trip Wrote: I've updated my Icesaber again... this is probably like version 2.5 if I was counting and I have to say it's a massive improvement over my original idea, I wish I still had to picture to show you, it was pretty horrific and didn't even really look much like this.

Ooh I'm really liking what you did with Icesaber! Smile My only suggestion would be to perhaps try to blend the different features/ textures more with each other? Otherwise, it really does look great Trip, good job! 

Also, lol @ what you did there for Darkgem Wink

I'll try that, was really sluggish and just wanted to get done asap, made a quick change to it again making the outline less obvious (At least for the icesicles)

XD yeah, I did a similar thing with the Icesaber, but it went to get a haircut instead.
lol out for lunch..
Resident noob