Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trainer Bonus Stats And Levels
I would like to propose the idea of Trainer Bonus Stats and Levels.....

How this would work is that when you first start the game and you choose your trainer, each trainer would have a particular stat bonus behind it. For example:

Trainer 1: Fire Bonus
Trainer 2: Water Bonus
Trainer 3: Electric Bonus
Trainer 4: Grass Bonus
Trainer 5: Gold Bonus
Trainer 6: Exp Bonus
Trainer 7: Exp/Gold Bonus

These bonuses would start out at very low base and increase as you level your trainer. For instance:

Trainer 1 Fire Bonus at Level 1: 0.1%
Trainer 1 Fire Bonus at Level 10: 1%

It would go up by .1% for every level, with at level 100 it would be a Fire Attack Bonus of 10%

Or

Trainer 5 Gold Bonus at Level 1: 1%
Trainer 5 Gold Bonus at level 10: 10%

It would go up by 1% for every level, with at level 100 it would be a Gold Bonus of 100%

The Trainer 7 Gold/Exp Bonus would start out at .5% for each, and end up at level 100 being 50% for each.

The trainer levels would be much more difficult than monster levels, let's say at minimum 20x more difficult than an ancient.

So let's go ahead and assume the Ancients will be a Very Slow level speed at 9.7m exp, it would take you a whopping 194m exp to get you trainer to level 100. At least.
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
Um, when you mean choose trainer, do you mean the sprite or is there an option to what bonus you want?

what about if someone gets tired of a certain type bonus and want to go to another 1? do they have to make a new account for it? also what about the older players who didn't get to do this.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Well, if it is concerning which trainer sprite you choose, the player could just go choose another one for another bonus but they will have to retrain it.

Well, I would say that you could change your trainer as much as you want, however make it to where you either:

1) Have to donate to change your trainer image
2) Do a quest (once they are in the game) to change your trainer
3) Pay a gold fee to change your trainer

While it would be ideal to use the trainer sprites to do it, I fear that would upset too many people to have to be stuck with a single trainer sprite... So perhaps you would be left to choose whichever sprite you wanted, and you could just choose whichever trainer "path" that you wanted to go along with it.
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
Sorry Shoshin, but I would have to disagree with that Smile

We'll be getting more sprites too. This isn't it, in craft, we kept getting a lot of sprites to use. So, we'll probably have around 200 sprites again.

Can't please everyone Big Grin
I think this would multiply accounts. People would have their training account and their battle account etc.
[Image: image]
This seems like a good idea actually.
(2012-01-01, 12:16 AM)Uncle Lung Fish Wrote: I think this would multiply accounts. People would have their training account and their battle account etc.
this already exists.

it would just make the issue worse.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]