• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournamen of the best.--Closed--
Okay ill put you in against danny
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
(2013-02-22, 04:48 AM)Snorlax47 Wrote: Okay ill put you in against danny
you would put me against him.... -__-
why zach and i,, O-o
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Looks like Im too late ;/
I know im really bad at pvp but I want to get better and if it is ok can I take part in this tournament?

[Image: 10fdx8l.jpg]
(2013-02-22, 11:56 AM)monster power Wrote: I know im really bad at pvp but I want to get better and if it is ok can I take part in this tournament?

[Image: 10fdx8l.jpg]
It already started.
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
Result of me vs kunwark = kun won....

btw, theres no information about if its 1 game win or best out of 3/5...

We just did 1 game win...
[Image: 33bo7zc.png]
My sprite
Actualy needs black bg
I won
woah hold up that was not for the tournament i didnt know we were pvping for the tournament !
Signature Shop
(2013-02-23, 01:18 AM)ThePhantom Wrote: woah hold up that was not for the tournament i didnt know we were pvping for the tournament !
so that was just practice?
no. i never knew you were my opponent send a pvp and ill put my team on
Signature Shop
(2013-02-23, 01:31 AM)ThePhantom Wrote: no. i never knew you were my opponent send a pvp and ill put my team on
ok
so who is staff in game?
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
staffvidyasagar = staff in game
(2013-02-23, 01:51 AM)War Wrote: so who is staff in game?

oh well im online now btw i dont know who u are

WON AGAINST WAR
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
do your battles fast guysdont make this tour dead as well
yes what kun said im waiting too
Deadline is  in 3 days everyone get the matches in please.
fj still hasn't came online to pvp...he is always on forum
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Waiting for my opponent's PM.
[Image: thelegendssigf.png]
The Bloodbath Arena Leader for the Legends Guild.
My Monster Fanfiction story!
I'm withdrawing from the tournament, uri's making this way more complicated than it needs to be.

First two times i saw him online, he said 'I'm not ready' and 'it's too late for me to think straight'.

Today, we finally fought each other, but I still don't know who won. First pvp, I won, but it was partially because the game was glitchy, and because he would take forever to change monsters.

Second time he won, and he asked me if we wanted to just call it a draw, which I said I didn't feel we could do in a bracketed tournament like this. Undecided

Whether or not I won, I don't really care at this point, all this drama has been enough for me to stop caring about the tournament.
Give it 1 more day please
my monsters.. stolen @_@
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2013-02-25, 05:46 AM)fjkulit Wrote: my monsters.. stolen @_@

fell pity for u fj
Everytime I see Alex online and call for him to Pvp he mysteriously disappears.m
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
(2013-02-25, 04:44 AM)Beetall Wrote: I'm withdrawing from the tournament, uri's making this way more complicated than it needs to be.

First two times i saw him online, he said 'I'm not ready' and 'it's too late for me to think straight'.

Today, we finally fought each other, but I still don't know who won. First pvp, I won, but it was partially because the game was glitchy, and because he would take forever to change monsters.

Second time he won, and he asked me if we wanted to just call it a draw, which I said I didn't feel we could do in a bracketed tournament like this. Undecided

Whether or not I won, I don't really care at this point, all this drama has been enough for me to stop caring about the tournament.
So I kind of dont understand the point of the post, at least the part in which you kind of attack me as it has no constructive purpose. If you really felt that way you should really give me the courtesy of talking privately to me first and then if it has a constructive purpose, posting on the forums.

1. Players should be considerate of other players time zones.  As such when a player asks his opponent to private message him or her for good times to PVP, that player should do so.

2. I'm on practically every day, so it is really not that big of a deal if I don't want to PVP at a given time for whatever reason provided that both players communicate and find another agreeable time to play.  It is kind of unreasonable for one player to demand another to PVP at a time without at least considering the other players priorities.

3. With regards to the draw offer, and the match in general, you didn't really communicate with me and intentionally or unintentionally ignored me and instead I waited for 30 minutes for a response to see if we would play a third game only to find you posted this on the forums.  Undecided

I did enjoy PVPing you Beetall, but I think there was a serious lack of communication which made things difficult when they really shouldn't have been.
I really don't know what you're talking about (again)...

"1. Players should be considerate of other players time zones.  As such when a player asks his opponent to private message him or her for good times to PVP, that player should do so." Here's what I don't understand... you were online at 1:30 am your timezone, and I was online at 11:30. Being considerate of someone's timezone would be me asking, "hey, let's pvp when it's 1:30 am your time" (prior to meeting). The problem is that you were already online at that time, and you refused to pvp saying that you couldn't think straight.

"2. I'm on practically every day, so it is really not that big of a deal if I don't want to PVP at a given time for whatever reason provided that both players communicate and find another agreeable time to play.  It is kind of unreasonable for one player to demand another to PVP at a time without at least considering the other players priorities."  If we were doing pvp for fun, you're right, there wouldn't be a problem. However, this is a tournament, and there's people waiting on us to finish. There was more than one occasion where you put it off despite both of us being online.

"3. With regards to the draw offer, and the match in general, you didn't really communicate with me and intentionally or unintentionally ignored me"  I actually did respond, and you just kept arguing that we needed to make it a draw. I said that we can't have a draw in a tournament like this, and then said I felt we needed a third match to decide who wins. You then argued that draws were fine, and you said to "take chess, for example."
"tournamen"
mfw
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-02-25, 04:32 PM)Beetall Wrote: I really don't know what you're talking about (again)...

"1. Players should be considerate of other players time zones.  As such when a player asks his opponent to private message him or her for good times to PVP, that player should do so." Here's what I don't understand... you were online at 1:30 am your timezone, and I was online at 11:30. Being considerate of someone's timezone would be me asking, "hey, let's pvp when it's 1:30 am your time" (prior to meeting). The problem is that you were already online at that time, and you refused to pvp saying that you couldn't think straight.

"2. I'm on practically every day, so it is really not that big of a deal if I don't want to PVP at a given time for whatever reason provided that both players communicate and find another agreeable time to play.  It is kind of unreasonable for one player to demand another to PVP at a time without at least considering the other players priorities."  If we were doing pvp for fun, you're right, there wouldn't be a problem. However, this is a tournament, and there's people waiting on us to finish. There was more than one occasion where you put it off despite both of us being online.

"3. With regards to the draw offer, and the match in general, you didn't really communicate with me and intentionally or unintentionally ignored me"  I actually did respond, and you just kept arguing that we needed to make it a draw. I said that we can't have a draw in a tournament like this, and then said I felt we needed a third match to decide who wins. You then argued that draws were fine, and you said to "take chess, for example."

Again.  Little constructive purpose.  So Ill keep my responses brief.

1. It's not considerate to PVP 1:30 in the morning.  Period.  Please, please don't PVP me at 1:30 in the morning even if I am online.

2. We would have still been well within the deadline if you just PM'd me some times.  And yes, I declined your PVP offer twice.  The first time because it was literally 15 minutes after the pairings were posted and the second time because of time zone issues. If you were so insistent on making the deadline, you would have PM'd me as you told me you would regarding choosing a time.  As long as we meet the deadline, it doesn't really matter when we finish as long as I don't inconvenience you considerably in the process.

3. That is true, I did elaborate on the legitimacy of a draw but only because I got a very ambiguous answer from you whether you wanted the draw or not.  (You gave reasons for both accepting and declining the draw and because I found your reasons for declining the draw to be a little strange, I figured it would be good to elaborate why I thought that).  If you simply said a definitive no (and didnt ignore my subsequent comments whether you wanted to play a third match) and that you really wanted a 3rd match we could have played one.   

I think it's clear that we definitely have very different perspectives on what happened.  Fortunately, neither of us are providing different accounts, rather each of us are emphasizing different events that happened.  So as always you are more than welcome to respond to each of my responses, but since I really don't want you to hate me Tongue,my follow up post would simply be "I feel like I have elaborated sufficiently that the events described by Beetall are more complicated than presented, that I have shown by my prior posts that there is at the very least another legitimate side to the events that happened and since further elaboration would not be constructive, I will decline to comment."

My apologies for creating any over-complication that has turned you off from this tournament, as I did not mean to do so.  Ironically, I think perhaps a little more rule structure through the admins of the game could create guidance on how to resolve and simplify such issues in the future.  I will probably create a new thread on this in the future and hopefully a community based response could result in a short and concise document to elaborate on possible tournament procedures.  

Best,

-Uri

[/quote]
dan beat me, btw horrible match up snor, horrible match up Tongue