Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thumbs Up 
[Image: tokio500_500x350.jpg]

Tokyo will host the 2020 Olympics!

Twitter in Spain is burning!!! People hate this fact, but I think that our country has big problems (corruption, unemployment, debt). They joy of winning wouldnt solve the corruption of the political parties, or the abuse of the banks. 

Spain media is complaining about the radiation in Tokio but hey! look over here: frequent strikes, bad infraestructures, we dont have sea (that counts lol), our  politican have a grievous level of english... (i felt embarrases when they talked to the world some hours ago).

And thats all, have a nice weekend!! 
Grate to Tokyo man. Thus us summer Olympics yes?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Hm. That's cool I guess Wink Congrats to Tokyo, looks like they have their work cut out for them Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Wasn't the radiation from World War.. something? .. Wow, I fail with History even though I passed that class easily. Learn new knowledge and it replaces the old knowledge >.>
Well, from the Atomic Bomb.. WORLD WAR 2. That's my guess. Someone correct me, I'm too lazy to google.

They're still radiated from that?
Anyways, England did an interesting feat when they hosted the previous Olympics. I forgot which year that was .. 2012? 2009? .. I have no idea.
I look forward to see what Tokyo has in stored. With all the enhanced technology they have.. -_-
It had to be 12 because
08 was Beijing and they are held every four years.
Also radiation has a half life of decades to centuries long, stuff takes forever to dissapate.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Radiation is from Fukushima (nuclear reactor that exploded 2-3 years ago)
Hello. And Bye.
thanks for your post, it's great
Japan they are discharging nuclear sewage.