Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Toast's Monster Suggestion
Zach Y U POST a totally unrelated thing here?
Wait...I'm doing it... *sigh*
Constantly dying yet never dead
All right, everyone, I've finished the lineart for Soleaglare, Elecdrazure, and Ebonerra! Because everyone wanted Grass-types to get more love, I made Ebonerra Ground/Grass instead of Ground/Dark. I thought it worked better. Plus, I also might start to work on a Grass-type Ancient, Celtinelph. I have to color those first three before I start on anything else, but more monsters are in the making! Stay tuned!
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
HAI GUYZ! I'm BACK! Unfortunately, Imageshack now requires an account, so from now on, I will be uploading my monsters as attachments. As promised, I've finished Soleaglare, Elecdrazure, and Ebonerra, and, together with Icebragled, they represent four large constellations in the cardinal directions that play a role in the traditional Chinese practice of feng shui. (There. You learned something today. Big Grin)

To the west is the Freeze Tiger, Icebragled.

To the east is the Shock Dragon, Elecdrazure.
Electric/Dragon Legendary
Good SP. ATK and HP

To the north is the Quake Tortoise, Ebonerra.
Ground/Grass Legendary
Good DEF and HP

To the south is the Burn Eagle, Soleaglare.
Fire/Flying Legendary
Good ATK and SPD

Click images for full view!

UPCOMING SUGGESTIONS
  • Celtinelph, the Fantasy Monster (Grass/Light Ancient)
  • Kunchuro, the Ice Cobra Monster (Ice/Poison Superior or Emissary)
  • Kodoreiya, the Ice Sickle Monster (Ice/Poison Superior or Emissary)
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
that bird is so amazing ! Big Grin i love it
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
why do you have to be an awesome artist (i wish i had that skill ;0Wink
hand writing could use a little work (mine is awesome Tongue)
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Thank you, Zach and FJ!
(2012-08-17, 03:55 PM)fjkulit Wrote: why do you have to be an awesome artist (i wish i had that skill ;0Wink
hand writing could use a little work (mine is awesome Tongue)
D'aww, I'm flattered.

On the other hand, a ton of people I know say I have nice handwriting, and they do, too. (Besides, I was writing as I normally do. I can be neat when I feel like it.Big Grin)
wanna see my handwriting and compare iit? lol
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
nice monsters
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
DUN DUN DUNNN! I'm BAAAACK!

Celtinelph, the Fantasy monster
Grass/Light Ancient
Hundreds of years ago, the tribal peoples of Averium believed the powdery scales shed from Celtinelph's wings could cure any disease. As civilization advanced, these elusive fairies fell into obscurity, but there are some Trainers who still hunt for them in the hearts of thick forests.

Kunchuro, the Ice Cobra monster
Ice/Poison Superior or Emissary
No one is quite sure why Kunchuro grew legs; they still slither on the ground like their legless ancestors. Kunchuro produce venom in their tails and wrists, injecting it through tubes in their icy claws.

Kodoreiya, the Ice Sickle monster
Ice/Poison Superior or Emissary
Evolves from Kunchuro while holding Ice Crystal
Kodoreiya is feared for its massive, scythe-like claws and tail. Despite being cold-blooded, it doesn't become lethargic in chilly weather. In fact, Kodoreiya is one of only a select few reptiles that live above the Averian Arctic Circle, alongside monsters such as Wiskcicle and Iciclacier.

Whoa, made a similar snake, didnt know, oops, but it looks different. How did we both think of that? Great minds think alike!
Well, Kodoreiya was originally going to have hind legs, but I thought, "Eh, he's a snake" so I decided against it and added a tail scythe instead... Was your similar snake a Drexle, Phoenix? *evil smirk* I'm throwing these at the site specifically for implementation, so I really don't care if people design something similar or use it as inspiration. I suck inspiration out of every creative source I can, and if it's copyrighted, I force it to be as different as possible.
No i swear, its really old, made it last month, i think
(2012-08-23, 07:33 PM)night phoenix Wrote: No i swear, its really old, made it last month, i think
So? Sometimes people just come up with similar things. I'm not blaming you, and, like I said, I don't care whether it was accidental or inspirational. It's fine. (I'm still hoping for an artist to see my six most recent monsters, though. Fingers crossed!)
U r so lucky! Congrats, Herie is gonna put your, flying/dark thing, sorry just dont know what it is, in the monsterdex! I wish some1 would redraw one of my guys and put it in the monsterdex Sad
*epic spaz* EET EES DONE! Now all we have to do is wait. *stares at Henrie*

It would be nice if some of your Drexles were redrawn, but I think it's not happening because you presented it as something of your own that you did not want stolen. You said yourself (on your thread) that it was part of a bigger plan, but none of us know what that plan is, so the artists are wary about taking your ideas. A good alternative is to draw monsters just for this game, and title the thread "Night Phoenix's Monster Suggestions" or something along those lines. You're creative, and I'm sure Henrie or Garbagekeeper would have a lot of fun redrawing one of your creatures, but it just has to be presented in the right way so that they know they have permission. (On the first post of the thread, for example, you could say "All designs are available for redraw.")
Some of these designs are cool, I like the Elecdrazure.
Alright, number one, that was freaking poetic, second, i meant my life plan, third, ive redone sooo many monster fazes, Ripemon-FAIL, shock zekrom's fizzle lights-FAILED WHEN I TRIED TO CONTINUE THEM, and now Drexles, hoping not to abandon them but never know. and if gk or henrie wanted to id be stoked, just saying to avoid any confusion Smile
UR MONSTERS ARE ON GOOGLE!!!
(2012-11-02, 08:52 PM)night phoenix Wrote: UR MONSTERS ARE ON GOOGLE!!!
what do you mean ? As in plagerism or as in they got recognized ?
Signature Shop
recognized, under images of m30 = monster mmorpg
SUPABUMP! mawr! These are really cool, keep em up
I'm sorry, everyone, for not updating for a while! I still have ideas. What with school and my general laziness, I haven't been drawing them. I've been much more interested in my fanfictions and remixes lately... If I can summon up enough determination to draw again, I'll see if I can put up Kestreak, Desukuro, or Draemonic sometime. Sorry again about the hiatus! D8

EDIT: I had a demon dragon concept called Draemonic, but the more I look at it, the more he seems like the antithesis to Odani. I have now resolved to make three former evolutions to Draemonic, but the thing is, I'm having trouble naming them! If you (my adoring fansWink) could potentially help, that would be nice...

Asarka [Parallels Fazuchi]
Species: Evil
Dark
v
[Unknown Name/Parallels Cambai]
Species: Brutal
Dark
v
[Unknown Name/Parallels Simoly]
Species: Insidious
Dark/Dragon
v
Draemonic [Parallels Odani]
Species: Diabolical
Dark/Dragon

UPDATE: Agh, it's been so horrifically long since I've posted more monsters! Between school projects, vacations, and fervent preparations for Pokémon X and Y (rooting for Yveltal, everyone!), I've been slacking on uploading my latest creations. The above-mentioned evil dragons aren't finished yet, but I do have something I drew that was actually inspired by another monster in the test server.

Karane
Fighting Superior

Taekwono
Fighting Superior
Toast-chan, since I am tryna draw Kunchuro, may I try and change the description behind it a little, then if I have the time, extend to Kodoreiya too?
karane 0-0,genius,when i start tryna do different poses,I will try karane 1st c:,save it for me? C:
:/ I have no idea why, but working on Kanchuro is turning me into a perfectionist freak... I mean... the rate of elevation around the tail is impossible, the tip of its tail is too thick... the thickness at the part where the tail bends is wrong... MOMMEE WHAT IS THIS SNAKE TURNING ME INTO!?
Plus I removed the cobra thingies on its neck... the arms are rejecting it... they clash on the placement so QQ
th 'thingies' are th most important part,it's what distincts it as a cobra and not some other snake 0-0
Cool, guys! I'm excited to see these redraws. Smile I have been so lazy lately; I have next to no motivation to draw. <.< I have been rolling the Asarka family's designs around in my head, but video games, music, and school are stealing most of the attention.
you too !!! lmao xD it's like it's in th air,i've been wantin to redraw,but i feel so lazy
Da-da-da-DAAAAAAAAAAAA! *coughs uncontrollably*
I'm back, everybadeh! I have pushed through my laziness temporarily to bring you my latest creations! School, music-making, and obligatory gaming have been a drain on my will to draw. SO, to make up for my ridiculous lack of motivation, I bring you my latest creations!

Asarka, the Evil Monster
Dark Emissary

These nasty little creatures are a nightmare to tame. They love to pull malicious pranks on whoever is unfortunate to cross their path. When captured by a trainer, Asarka have the tendency to deliberately disobey every order they receive. As time wears on, they grudgingly accept their new masters.

Dracubus, the Brutal Monster
Dark Emissary

Dracubus are cunning beasts who love to startle larger monsters and laugh at their shock. Their shrill cackles and screeches can be heard on cloudy midnights. They enjoy breaking into human homes and wreaking havoc by destroying property and harming children or pets. They are strict carnivores and enjoy torturing their prey before eating it, usually while it's still alive.

Malevern, the Insidious Monster
Dark/Dragon Emissary

Malevern stalk shadowy caverns and forests, leaping out to attack passerby for sheer amusement. They hold a deep, generational hatred for Simoly and will team up to devise evil schemes to harm their rivals in any way they can manage. They are generally disliked by other monsters, so the Simoly are often warned before it's too late.

Draemonic, the Diabolical Monster
Dark/Dragon Emissary

Draemonic are vain and self-centered, having lost the cooperation exhibited by their pre-evolutions. They treat other living things as objects, and, more often, food. Reports of a lone Draemonic snapping up live humans when they draw near are not uncommon. If one must travel through an area where wild Draemonic may live, it is highly recommended that they take along an Odani or Light-type legendary or ancient, as they are very photosensitive and will flee from bright lights. Contrary to popular belief, it is possible to train a well-mannered Draemonic, but such a feat requires a very skilled trainer to raise it from childhood as an Asarka.

I colored these bad boys with markers! Vicious, nasty little critters, they are. They're the Fazuchi family's evil nemesis. This influenced design, because I though, "Henrie's version of the Fazuchi family is a set of Light-type Oriental dragons. Dragons are good in the East, so why not make an evil counterpart based on Western dragons?" Draemonic was originally an unnamed, standalone design I did in elementary school, a bit like Nytenos (without being a fakemon). When I dug up the drawing, I was like, "Well, I did it with the Nytinel family. Why not try it with this?" The big, evil monster started off as an Ancient, but then I saw parallels with Odani and friends, so I changed my mind. It took me a while to name Dracubus and Malevern, but I managed. HOPE U GUYS LIEK EET
I love them but Cefurkan won't. 

Awesome job man.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"