Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notice: Many of you people spam catch and sell to get money. I noticed some of you just sell them for a fixed price. Here's some tips so you would not sell powerful monsters for cheap.

1. Watch natures. Some of the monsters you sell might have good natures. Keep a lookout for natures like Trembling, Hallucination, Mystic and Verve. (Super mod that is nature addict pls edit.)

2. UV's also play a large role. Higher UV = Better sell. Look at the monster's Unique Power to see 1/2 (sometimes more sometimes less) of the UV total. Above 200 UV's are usually good monsters, like my Monsterror (UV Total: 230), would sell high.

3. Before random buyers arrive, ask some people on chat. They might be looking for a monster that you are currently selling.
Constantly dying yet never dead
this is an faq thread, not a selling thread
herpaderp, 3900 posts.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I'm NOT selling. It's a GUIDE for SELLERS who sells good monsters for LOW prices.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Honestly, I don't know why anyone would try to sell anything this way, other than a good nature/ability/uv monster, given that if they were trying to sell it overpriced to a newbie, then said buyer wouldn't have the cash to buy it in the first place. If the seller is just mass-catching monsters, it's really just hurting themselves with the cost of monster boxes. (unless of course they just want to increase their caught monster count)
(2011-12-15, 09:12 AM)SkyRock Wrote: Notice: Many of you people spam catch and sell to get money. I noticed some of you just sell them for a fixed price. Here's some tips so you would not sell powerful monsters for cheap.

1. Watch natures. Some of the monsters you sell might have good natures. Keep a lookout for natures like Trembling, Hallucination, Mystic and Verve. (Super mod that is nature addict pls edit.)

2. UV's also play a large role. Higher UV = Better sell. Look at the monster's Unique Power to see 1/2 (sometimes more sometimes less) of the UV total. Above 200 UV's are usually good monsters, like my [made me remove link before posting] (UV Total: 230), would sell high.

3. Before random buyers arrive, ask some people on chat. They might be looking for a monster that you are currently selling.

These are helpful tips. Thank you. I have something in mind that I know would be extremely helpful to myself and, I'm sure, tons of other newbies. I'm envisioning a chart that would list the monster classes (regular, superior, etc.) and what a good base price PER LEVEL would be, then add x for a good nature, and add x more for UVs above 200, x more if has certain abilities like Expert Leader, or Camouflage, or whatever...For example, at the moment, I have several Emissaries for sale, from Level 3 all the way up to levels in the 50s. Anything that's below, say, Level 20 usually doesn't sell until the price is around 50 gold per level, or less. But I really have no clue what to ask for higher level monsters. Would it be possible for someone to make such a list/chart? Or would it be too complicated or time-consuming?
[Image: sicktag_by_bohochickky-d7tbbcd.png]
(2014-07-12, 03:15 PM)bohochickky Wrote:
(2011-12-15, 09:12 AM)SkyRock Wrote: Notice: Many of you people spam catch and sell to get money. I noticed some of you just sell them for a fixed price. Here's some tips so you would not sell powerful monsters for cheap.

2. UV's also play a large role. Higher UV = Better sell. Look at the monster's Unique Power to see 1/2 (sometimes more sometimes less) of the UV total. Above 200 UV's are usually good monsters, like my [made me remove link before posting] (UV Total: 230), would sell high.

These are helpful tips. Thank you. I have something in mind that I know would be extremely helpful to myself and, I'm sure, tons of other newbies. I'm envisioning a chart that would list the monster classes (regular, superior, etc.) and what a good base price PER LEVEL would be, then add x for a good nature, and add x more for UVs above 200, x more if has certain abilities like Expert Leader, or Camouflage, or whatever...For example, at the moment, I have several Emissaries for sale, from Level 3 all the way up to levels in the 50s. Anything that's below, say, Level 20 usually doesn't sell until the price is around 50 gold per level, or less. But I really have no clue what to ask for higher level monsters. Would it be possible for someone to make such a list/chart? Or would it be too complicated or time-consuming?

hmm maybe there can be a sell history system in the market

it is a good idea Big Grin

however i cant add it atm so players need to do it manually
Is very bad at this UV, how you calculate the total UV of a monster? as the Monsterror above, I get it just to UV 181 ... need help Huh