Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Run, or NOT to Run?
Okay...Now which 2 monsters do you hate to see on the same map?  Lol, sometimes the game can be so cruel!

(It never fails...the lesser monster shows up more often, so of course I want to hit 'Run' when the zenith/legend/ancient shows up!!!)

[Image: 2iraipk.jpg]
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
Snappler and Drakosukus Angry
Tbh furrage.. i like that mon but often times i think it is the emmi
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Lol...I wasn't meaning to hog the thread.  What are some YOU have come across?  Here's a few more...

[Image: dh36hd.jpg]
me, i never find any in the first place lol Tongue
Char, probably the person who will run the most ever from any mon, I love the fact you're asking us Big Grin
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.

There were times when I clicked Battle thinking that monster was zenith+ but it was emissary, so yeah a face-palm moment for me. To respect that Monster I didn't kill it just simply surrendered.
Backwood Path used to have Kracket + Augurix and I would always get excited upon seeing Kracket because I thought it was Augurix...

But they look nothing alike.
scuttle scuttle
Haha, Cinn...that would get me too.  Here is a pic of yours plus another pair.  

And Capt, if it doesn't give me the monster, or tp, or experience I'm looking for, I run from it...lolol.  And hey, I won't stay 1st overall forever, but I bet it is a WHILE before I get bumped from being 1st in running! Tongue

[Image: i3hyxu.jpg]
Oh, that auggy one with Kracket, millisecond of not paying attention..
You will be forever alone on the top lol. Running and encounters and all the other stuff

I get kinda excited every time I see molearth.... and they're both on the same map.

[Image: G5vYkSl.png]
hehehe
very annoying this is...
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.