Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was in a pvp with Remmy earlier, and whenever he used the 'Tickle' move on his Monason, it lowered my monsters' accuracy by 4 stages with each use, in addition to the additional -2 random stat decrease listed in the skill description.

Gotta say, it's just a weeeee bit overpowered right now Tongue
The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.
Village of the Dragon
[Image: tumblr_mc89crxJQ51qky89ho1_500.png]
i like it. Tongue
i have a mona.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

unfortunately he is right. I tested the Move Tickle with my Aurorile on some wild monsters and it really decreased the accuracy by 4 stages every time. So either the skill description is wrong, because it says it decreases accuracy by 2 stages, or the skill isn't working as it should.
Accuracy Decrease: 2    Defense Gain: 2    Decrease Random 1 Stat By X Stages: 2

it always decreases accuracy 2
it always increases defense 2

also it decreases enemy 1 stat randomly by 2 stages
(2013-03-11, 04:21 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Accuracy Decrease: 2    Defense Gain: 2    Decrease Random 1 Stat By X Stages: 2

it always decreases accuracy 2
it always increases defense 2

also it decreases enemy 1 stat randomly by 2 stages

yes that's what the skill says but right now:

it always decreases accuracy 4 stages
it always increases defense 2 stages

also it decreases 1 stat randomly by 2 stages

as you can see here:
[Image: bugqaw.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Just to let you all know, this is not with only tickle... This is with all moves that lower an specific stat and also an random stat....

Also had this glitch with my phater's horror chant wich also lowers specific stats and random stats.

And i can remember i mentioned this a lot of times with other moves too...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you fix this cef ? Pretty annoying when fighting against monsters with those moves....
oh you are very right
i found the problem and hopefully will be fixed at next update

please tell me any zenith you want any nature
will give you as a reward Smile