Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There are spiders in my stomach..
saSufvbfsajkfvbgjksavbtgkljasd

;-; Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah ;-; I'm so scared now.. and uncomfortable and.. maybe a bit gullible for this ;-;

I just learned of this.. ;-; I feel disgusted and violated and.. nfusiotnhkoas ;-;

Why do spiders crawl in our mouths when we sleep?!?!?!?! I'm scared of sleeping now. Ahhhh just thinking about it makes my skin crawl.. crawl.. AHH SPIDERS!!!
I hate spiders. They're creepy. kjsdbkotgs ;-;
Ahhh yes...that annoying internet fact thingy...
Well, it's fake. Unless you live in the sewers or something, well no, average humans DON'T eat 8 spiders in their sleep.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Spiders scare the water out of the firetruck out of me dude... I'm terrified of them.. at home, at least XD

When it comes to public.. I just punch spiders to oblivion.. weird..
hahah i do that too. like last week when i went to the store on my way there a spider was on the windsheild and i thought it blew away. so we stop, me, my mom, my sister, her bf. sister and her bf get out. my mom rolls down the window. sister and bf get back we start driving away. and the spider crawls in. i stare at it and tell my mom.. why'd you let the spider in.. and then i stare at it some more... and "punch!" i punch that spider in the face @o@! Smile then everyone makes fun of me for punching a spider XD.
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
(2012-07-26, 06:07 AM)Kamidara Wrote: Spiders scare the water out of the firetruck out of me dude... I'm terrified of them.. at home, at least XD

When it comes to public.. I just punch spiders to oblivion.. weird..
Me and my sisters are exactly the same and now i feel sorry for my sis there's a spider under her bed, lucky me i live at the top of the house

(2012-07-26, 07:12 AM)Kamenashi Wrote: hahah i do that too. like last week when i went to the store on my way there a spider was on the windsheild and i thought it blew away. so we stop, me, my mom, my sister, her bf. sister and her bf get out. my mom rolls down the window. sister and bf get back we start driving away. and the spider crawls in. i stare at it and tell my mom.. why'd you let the spider in.. and then i stare at it some more... and "punch!" i punch that spider in the face @o@! Smile then everyone makes fun of me for punching a spider XD.
Well i get payed to do so 50p per spider muahaha my sis calls me the EXTERMINATOR xD
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Killed a spider on my ceiling.. <.<

It was black and scary..
might've been a black widow o.o

also killed like 2-3 spiders yesterday that happened to came into my room.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
It didn't have the red hour glass thing.
Would be cool to keep spiders as pets.
If we were to have spiders as pets.. I'll have one named Ariados. Whenever I see a wild spider, I'll send Ariados to attack it and drag it back to base. '-'

But that'll never happen. Whatever spider I see in my home.. it gets smacked, it disappears, vacuumed, drowned, suffocated.. yea, dangerous stuff.
surprised you didnt say incinerated.
well, i could've done that but I could've started a major fire.. so I decided against it xDDD
(2012-07-27, 06:05 AM)Kamidara Wrote: If we were to have spiders as pets.. I'll have one named Ariados. Whenever I see a wild spider, I'll send Ariados to attack it and drag it back to base. '-'

But that'll never happen. Whatever spider I see in my home.. it gets smacked, it disappears, vacuumed, drowned, suffocated.. yea, dangerous stuff.
Why do you do that to cool little spiders?Just catch them and throw them out or something.
I could never catch a spider.. creepiest, crawliest, scariest insect/arachnid thing ever..

I like scorpions, however <.<
(2012-07-27, 06:12 AM)Kamidara Wrote: I could never catch a spider.. creepiest, crawliest, scariest insect/arachnid thing ever..

I like scorpions, however <.<
ah so dei has a weakness to spiders...interesting..

*puts a jar of spiders next to dei's bed and opens the jar then teleports away* Tongue
They're lucky I can't burn them <.< *has carpet*
I just GRAB my shoe * FUN TIMES IS OVER SPIDER *
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
the house gets filled with spider webs and i really hate it
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-07-26, 05:58 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Ahhh yes...that annoying internet fact thingy...
Well, it's fake. Unless you live in the sewers or something, well no, average humans DON'T eat 8 spiders in their sleep.
they do eat 8 spiders in their sleep... a year though
Its all my friends fault that i Love spiders and tarántulas now X3
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D