Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Official Forums » Announcements » The reason why development of the game is so slow recently
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The reason why development of the game is so slow recently
I am doing master degree at computer engineering as some of you know. I am at graduation phase. I am trying to complete my thesis. That is why things are slow. I am trying to graduate this summer. InshaAllah if i can graduate like at July after that i will focus 100% on game development. But we are also working on other things such as new maps, new monsters and proper things. I am also trying to find a designer for complete new website design.
thats cool cefurkan.
supports my proposal for a class of users who can take care of stuff for you while you're gone
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-03-28, 05:16 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: I am doing master degree at computer engineering as some of you know. I am at graduation phase. I am trying to complete my thesis. That is why things are slow. I am trying to graduate this summer. InshaAllah if i can graduate like at July after that i will focus 100% on game development. But we are also working on other things such as new maps, new monsters and proper things. I am also trying to find a designer for complete new website design.

Cefurkan, i don't care 1 iota if the game is going slow development wise, you focus on your masters , i personally would never expect that you'd be able to dedicate enormous amounts of time to the game while working towards a masters degree and working on it's thesis, i hope that you get your masters , and i look forward to whatever may come in the game. Even .0001% of your focus on the game is good enough for me.

And i would imagine that the almost every player in game or forum would agree with me
You dare Challenge ME ?

Was there any rush at all? We just kept the same message over and over : The game will be updated (fully worked on) in the summer.

So, take your time CeFurkan. You are the owner, if anything comes up in your schedule, it's alright. Keeping us, the community, updated with what's going on about the game is enough.

We like the game and look forward to it but we can't rush the owner of it. We can't rush the game progress. Your own life and education is more important than maintaining a game.

You can always have us, the moderators, keep things the way you want. Tell us what to do, we work for you. Anything you need for us to work on, we'll do it.

The support from the community is all you need.

(2012-03-28, 06:30 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Was there any rush at all? We just kept the same message over and over : The game will be updated (fully worked on) in the summer.

So, take your time CeFurkan. You are the owner, if anything comes up in your schedule, it's alright. Keeping us, the community, updated with what's going on about the game is enough.

We like the game and look forward to it but we can't rush the owner of it. We can't rush the game progress. Your own life and education is more important than maintaining a game.

You can always have us, the moderators, keep things the way you want. Tell us what to do, we work for you. Anything you need for us to work on, we'll do it.

The support from the community is all you need.
Agreed

You dare Challenge ME ?

(2012-03-28, 06:30 PM)Kamidara Wrote: You can always have us, the moderators, keep things the way you want. Tell us what to do, we work for you. Anything you need for us to work on, we'll do it.
I third this

I joined this game a week ago and I'm really happy about it. So thank you for all the work you have allready done.

Take your time for your degree and don't stress yourself. I will wait for the updates and enjoy them in summer or later. Time doesn't matter - a master degree does.

good luck
Focus on your degree Cefurkan. You're doing a good job.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
No rush Cefurkan we all wish you the best of luck on your masters any help at all feel free to ask as Kamidara said we the community are here to support u and InshAllah you will graduate this July Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
I dont mind one bit, you go bro. ;w;
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
In a matter of importance:
Masters Degree > monstermmorpg

we all understand lol take your time, appreciate the update
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
No rush need with game, you just need to do your masters and focus on that at the moment and nothing else
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
put it this way, now people will have more thrown at them in the mega-update
I knew it...this was my hypothesis and it was correct *eyeglass flare* Good luck CeFurkan!
Constantly dying yet never dead
good luck cefrukan
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Wow its very exciting to know your almost there!! Keep on doing your best!!
Smile We love this game and if it weren't for you we wouldn't know each other as really good friends like we do.
You brought people together. Smile All us gaming nerds Smile.

by the way... XD We invited you your graduation? lol
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]