Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Second Coming of...the Wolf of Icyness.
Terrible topic name, I know. xD (And I'm not even Icywolf here, which is terrible too.)

Umm, hai der guys.

Yeah, last thread was just....no. I didn't even try to at least stay here for a while, I just made a freaking thread and then left. Well, this time I'll TRY to stay for a while without getting distracted by different forum (Prof. Cleffa knows which forum I'm talking about >3>).

Well, since summer vacation started like, two weeks ago I believe, I have LOADS more time on the computer, so I guess I can try to stay here. Yeah.

Um, I'm gonna talk a bit about my life, and I don't give a crap if you don't want to hear it or not. xD

School was....okay. Other than the fact I got a bit more brain damage(don't worry, I'm alright) and sent to the hospital again, I've been pretty good. Throughout the school year, I became less of a loner and made some more friends, and one of them actually watches anime which is just awesam. x3 I joined the school choir, because I like singing and why the heck would I not join a choir. xD Um, the school held a talent show and of course I entered it so I can show off- I mean, entertain people with my singing. xD I did two singing acts; one was a solo thing, where I sang World is Mine by Hatsune Miku, and the other was with...two girls and three boys and I believe we sang One Winged Angel, because why not. I came in first place in the solo singing part, and my friends and I came in second place (yeah, can't believe it either >3>). At the end of the school year, we mostly went on field trips to amusement parks and the movies and whatnot. The 8th graders went to Six Flags, and my honors class got to go with them. IT WAS JUST TERRIFYING I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I WENT ON THOSE RIDES WITH MY FRIENDS. xD We went to the movies and saw Epic while the 8th graders watched Iron Man 3. Epic was such a good movie <3 And on the last day of school we went to Mulligan. My experience there was absolutely fantastic. Best. Place. Evar. You don't even know how many times I shot the crap out of people in Lazer Tag. And they didn't even know that I was shooting them so much, which was even better xD People (as in friends) keep saying that I lurk around too much. Welp, I guess Lazer Tag proved it since I was lurking everywhere and no one even noticed me. xD

And I think I'll stop here since this post is looking WAY too long on my iPod. I can just imagine how long this looks on a computer. >3>

Long story short, school has been awesam, I'm back, and I'm gonna try and stay here for....maybe a week or so. Lets see if I can last that long here without getting distracted by other forums. o3o

Erkay, Icy-chan ish out. /rolls away
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Welcome back for round 3
Welcome back ;-)
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Welcome back dude ;D
This is the signature of Crobbywobby. Nothing more to say.
welcome back icy 
and i can see u really enjoyed and alot of congratulations too Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
You guys post when I'm all asleep xD

Anyway, um thanks you guys for the welcome backs and stuffs. And yeah, this school year was probably the best year I've ever had (other than the accident, but that doesn't count xD).
Small words FTW 8D
good job not dying
Um, thanks I guess(?) xD

I intend to stick around the game for a while just to see how long I can last. >3>

Or mebbeh forever.

I dunno. o3o
Small words FTW 8D