Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The First Great Guild War(Edited)
Exclamation 
The conflicts arises of shouting and quarreling of who is the best and of who is the worst. The atmosphere has turned of once of peace, to one of conflict. This started ever since the falling of the GREAT Akatslowi and also when its last leader Knost retired.This clan stablised and maintained guilds over power of oneself but however now that its gone down crashing like and almighty earthquake smashed it away, other clan a fighting and fighting, shout fights turning in to physical wars of torture and disrupting the once beautiful earth.

The Myth of one great leader, Cefurkan, whom created the game 2 years ago passed on his powers to our fellow colleagues.However peace is now unstable and has been lost. This war, a fight for peace: to stop the revolts of other clans as well as other arguement.This peace that will lead to the restoration of power maintainence between clans.

To be continued......
Next chapter: The information of war and about it spills out as clans begin to get scared. As this word spreads, clan begin ready for battle..... see this on next time.

As information leaks through the plans of the upcoming war. The guilds are getting ready and pumped for battle. It was found out that, "Rouge Premiers"(people without a guild ) could fight in this war and endless bloodshed. It was also announced that war will take place in 3 WEEKS from now. It has been reported as well that if you lose even "once" you will not be able to pvp again until war ends.. o.o ..such madness. It was also said that you cannot pvp players for fun, but for rivalry,unless the players are in your clan.That now things are not about heated yet, there is still more imformation to leak.

NB. This is not a story, this is REAL war.
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

Hmm......
I will prepare to fight alongside Force Ops.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

mhm i will too!!! but we need to finish this pvp school as quickly as possible so our members will be fit.. guild war's a coming, im going to type up everything you need to know before hand in a pvp in my pvp school. okay?

cant everybody see you pvp school thread ? that makes it pointless if its just for our members
Signature Shop
I still think akatslowi is the best guild when it comes to pvp'ing..... Wink but we'll see i guess^^
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
(2012-10-28, 09:40 PM)ThePhantom Wrote: cant everybody see you pvp school thread ? that makes it pointless if its just for our members
thats why tests are pmed only to members. to pm this to all members will take too much time in itself *lets remain on topic*

Akatslowi....Akatslowi....Akatslowi....Akatslowi....
Is this a story or somethin' .-.
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2012-10-29, 04:49 AM)fjkulit Wrote: Is this a story or somethin' .-.
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-10-29, 01:17 AM)Viperianw Wrote: Akatslowi....Akatslowi....Akatslowi....Akatslowi....
Remix on Black and Yellow from Wiz Khalifa? :p
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
I wonder what guilds are participating.

Most likely Force Ops and Path to Destruction :/ Since they are basically the only legit guilds running =_=
(2012-10-30, 03:02 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I wonder what guilds are participating.

Most likely Force Ops and Path to Destruction :/ Since they are basically the only legit guilds running =_=
Win!!
Signature Shop
Force Ops vs Path to Destruction = POD because Danny, swjfire, staff, and Dark.Zero are in it.

It only takes Dark.Zero to defeat ALL of Force Ops anyway.

Learn your enemies bro.
(2012-10-30, 03:12 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Force Ops vs Path to Destruction = POD because Danny, swjfire, staff, and Dark.Zero are in it.

It only takes Dark.Zero to defeat ALL of Force Ops anyway.

Learn your enemies bro.
no you didnt. Say no more
Signature Shop
We have QK and snes to beat PTD.
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
me and my guild will be in that war and pvp an till peace rains again
pfft deidara is right...tanzer has been whooping my hinny since i started playing...but the funny thing is...we are in pretty much the same position in a fight against mp
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
Path of Destruction is the dominating guild right now. Monster Power is the weakest.

Force Op is in between, Crimson Fang Pirates are out of here.

CFP has a lot of strong members, but they're all inactive so the guild is inactive. Akatslowi is dead, Averium Union never had hope, Outlaw was a strong one but died too quickly.
(2012-10-30, 11:30 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Path of Destruction is the dominating guild right now. Monster Power is the weakest.

Force Op is in between, Crimson Fang Pirates are out of here.

CFP has a lot of strong members, but they're all inactive so the guild is inactive. Akatslowi is dead, Averium Union never had hope, Outlaw was a strong one but died too quickly.
I agree. But we can only get stronger.
Signature Shop
(2012-10-30, 03:45 AM)Ashenator Wrote: We have QK and snes to beat PTD.
what about me? ;-;

(2012-10-31, 01:58 AM)Dexter Singh Wrote:

what about me? ;-;
Well I figure me you ashenator snes and hammerbro are the strongest pvp'ers in force ops...also shock would be pretty good if he had the mons...so I might see about getting him some lv100s if it actually comes to that...and maybe getting some for phantom if there is any left to get ;P

Also whats this talk about all it would take is dark.zero to beat force ops? unless each team only picks one champion...then dark could beat his opponent...and force ops still win the war
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2012-10-31, 03:05 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote:
(2012-10-31, 01:58 AM)Dexter Singh Wrote:

what about me? ;-;
Well I figure me you ashenator snes and hammerbro are the strongest pvp'ers in force ops...also shock would be pretty good if he had the mons...so I might see about getting him some lv100s if it actually comes to that...

Also whats this talk about all it would take is dark.zero to beat force ops? unless each team only picks one champion...then dark could beat his opponent...and force ops still win the war
im not even included Sad
Signature Shop
ok its a guild war not a story but when will this start hmmm akatslowi dead is a problem ptd want's a fair opponent so lets all train but i cant train these days which is a problem for me there's school home and alot but trying to get time for the game

and also tell the turkish team's so it'll be alot more fun they are strong too
If this is actually on dei then i'm willing to participate and start training to 100 again, it's up to you
yay irem's back if only dei accepts
ill fight single handledly for PTD
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-10-31, 04:12 PM)iRemember Wrote: If this is actually on dei then i'm willing to participate and start training to 100 again, it's up to you
You have co-leader work and training to 100 is one of them >=(

If you want to participate, I'll participate with you. Cool

Army of Two legit

^That was before. CFP was too inactive, so it disbanded.

I'm on the MYTH side now :3 If I get accepted at least.