• 16(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The Dragons Guild(Closed)
(2013-11-25, 11:48 AM)stretchdout Wrote: Hello,
   My ign is: stretchdout  I was looking for a clan to join up with to meet some cool ppl and have fun with and Santy. Told me that this is a good one. I see a few of your clannies on almost all the time so I know you guys are active and I love dragons!!!...so if it would be ok with you I would love to join your clan. Im not very good at pvp yet, but plan on trying to learn and become better. If I am able to join up that's so cool, if not thank you for your time and sorry to bother you.

psh...its not like we're elite pvpers...of course u can join! Big Grin
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Cool thx buddy nice to meet ya Big Grin see ya in-game soon clannies
Can't wait to meetcha! Big Grin
Welcome stretchdout
Thx Qurac23
Ur welcome
Hey guys/gals,
    I will not be on for at least a few weeks in-game. Not sure if it is a cm that for some reason has an issue with me, or if someone is just being an a-hole, but I was in-game tonight and made a few(2) comments that had something in it for a cm to delete comment for(something about how Black Friday is crazy and sometimes ppl die)(guess u can't talk about dieing in a chat post) but after that every comment I made in the chat box kept getting deleted, even the ones where I was only telling someone goodnight or hello. So I'm going to pm Cef and take it from there, but until then as long as there are cm's with a power-trip around I will not be in-game very much. I will still check into the forums and on the "rebirth of dragons" website. Until then I wish you all the best of luck and will still be in forums(on this thread). 

Later for a bit,
                                       Stretch
My favorite part of the game is when i overkill somebody's mon Cool
Look at me now kid.
NiceCool
(2013-11-29, 05:54 AM)stretchdout Wrote: Hey guys/gals,
    I will not be on for at least a few weeks in-game. Not sure if it is a cm that for some reason has an issue with me, or if someone is just being an a-hole, but I was in-game tonight and made a few(2) comments that had something in it for a cm to delete comment for(something about how Black Friday is crazy and sometimes ppl die)(guess u can't talk about dieing in a chat post) but after that every comment I made in the chat box kept getting deleted, even the ones where I was only telling someone goodnight or hello. So I'm going to pm Cef and take it from there, but until then as long as there are cm's with a power-trip around I will not be in-game very much. I will still check into the forums and on the "rebirth of dragons" website. Until then I wish you all the best of luck and will still be in forums(on this thread). 

Later for a bit,
                                       Stretch

Actually thats what happened to me last night when I tried to leave.....Would could u pm me a screenshot of last night's chat maybe?

Later for a bit,
                                       Stretch

I hope u come back. I know there are some cm's that think they are the world. I don't like it, but it is at it is. I think the guild has your back. I have your back. So if you want to play again, you should!
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
(2013-11-29, 04:30 PM)Santy Wrote:

Later for a bit,
                                       Stretch

I hope u come back. I know there are some cm's that think they are the world. I don't like it, but it is at it is. I think the guild has your back. I have your back. So if you want to play again, you should!

I think that was a very petty shot to take at a fellow Cm Santy. 

Cm's make mistakes. I'm not sure who deleted your comments Stretch, but I'm sure they won't do it again after all this drama lol

The best thing to do if anything happens is to let a cm know so we can try to handle it. 

You've done that, in a way, and it's being handled. 

Good luck with the game and let me know if you need any advice!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Can we not have an argument on this thread? this is for dragon's guild topics only.
(2013-11-29, 05:06 PM)ch17175 Wrote: Can we not have an argument on this thread? this is for dragon's guild topics only.

No argument. Just explaining. Angel
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
OK, thats fine.
So much dramaSad
I wish there wasn't any....
I'd wish for that tooBig Grin.
The battles start today! Who's Participating???
Names:Qurac23,ch17175,Santy
I'll participate tonight I'm kind of busy right nowSmile
(2013-11-29, 03:13 PM)ch17175 Wrote:

Later for a bit,
                                       Stretch

Actually thats what happened to me last night when I tried to leave.....Would could u pm me a screenshot of last night's chat maybe?
Unfortunately I don't I play on a ipad for now, and the copy/paste of the chat came out real messed up, but you guys are right I can't let one person ruin my day cuz they having a bad one. So ill probably be on in a few hours cya later

I'll also join the battles. Link or post for the rules?
Event #3 Regular team!
Description: You must make a team of six regular monsters by the end of thisweek! Next week, you will then pvp with that team(I will participate!) 
Reward: I have no idea, too many to choose from...
Event Duration: 1 month, GO
NOTE: 
*Sorry guys made a big error. its only been a week since i announced the tourney and I said u had a month to prepare so i was a little off. The tourney is still on the 19th of december s if there are some of u who haven't trained any regulars yet, go train! You still have 2 more weeks! Go!

Also,Please post a screenshot of your matches here!
Gives me more time to tp them allBig Grin.
(2013-12-01, 02:17 AM)ch17175 Wrote: NOTE: 
*Sorry guys made a big error. its only been a week since i announced the tourney and I said u had a month to prepare so i was a little off. The tourney is still on the 19th of december s if there are some of u who haven't trained any regulars yet, go train! You still have 2 more weeks! Go!

So we got til the 19th to get teams together? Or a week for teams. Sorry if I read wrong, just trying to be sure lol
(2013-12-02, 09:29 AM)stretchdout Wrote:
(2013-12-01, 02:17 AM)ch17175 Wrote: NOTE: 

So we got til the 19th to get teams together? Or a week for teams. Sorry if I read wrong, just trying to be sure lol

Yep you didn't read wrong it was me who was wrong lol Big Grin
Who wants to battle me right now?
I'll be inactive for the next week or so because of school.
Ok,t hats fine.
Hey guys, I'm down to join!
  • 16(current)