Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test server opened for testing new market system 2
Information 
Ok people for preventing possible serious exploits
Here i open test server again

I want you to focus on these things only
As soon as you test, i will update real game server and start nice weekend event

So what to test ?

From now on you can put maximum 50 monsters on market to sale at a time
From now on you can put maximum 50 monsters on trade

Each monster sale will require 10% deposit which will be refunded when monster sold or sell cancelled
--- This is very important. Please test extensively you receive your money correctly and there is no money exploit
--- Try combination of different scenarious

3 stage tax system on monster sell, monster trade money and item sell on bazaar

100-10m = 5%
10m-100m = 10%
100m+ = 15%

Minimum sale price of monsters from now on 100 gold

Ability filter added to the market searches
Fixed some bugs

Whatever you do on test server won't affect your real server data

https://test.monstermmorpg.com/ - use your existing account to login

who ever finds bugs exploits will get full uv any nature legendary

of course if you find same bug exploit only the first founder will get

- so far 2 players got rewards

UritheLostLight  1 emissary & 1 legendary
kunwarkharbanda 1 legendary
[quote pid=117068 dateline=1364569540]
3 stage tax system on monster sell, monster trade money and item sell on bazaar[/quote]

Why making 3 stage tax system not linear 10%?
100 - 10.000.000
10.000.001 - 100.000.000
100.000.001 +
This give some kind ideas to avoid extra tax.
(2013-03-29, 05:26 PM)Luqas Wrote: [quote pid=117068 dateline=1364569540]
3 stage tax system on monster sell, monster trade money and item sell on bazaar

Why making 3 stage tax system not linear 10%?
100 - 10.000.000
10.000.001 - 100.000.000
100.000.001 +
This give some kind ideas to avoid extra tax.

And part about selling items what % will be for item sell, now its 10%

it applies items and trading too
we get more tax from more expensive stuff Smile
i know it is wrong thread but just a suggestion 
add 1 more filter to market .
v1 monsters and v2 monsters
if there will be ability filter u can search v1 monsters on your own

And still one tax 10% will be more fair.
ok look at a lot of stuff look like its working good...
[Image: Screen_shot_2013_03_29_at_2_04_54_PM.png]
This happens when you try and put a monster up when you don't have enough to cover the tax.

If you buy a monster the red text box covers up the filters and won't go away unless you return to market and then go back in.
(2013-03-29, 06:09 PM)Lord Adam Wrote: [Image: Screen_shot_2013_03_29_at_2_04_54_PM.png]
This happens when you try and put a monster up when you don't have enough to cover the tax.

If you buy a monster the red text box covers up the filters.

yes this is due to very bad html design of market

hopefully it will be awesome at v3
(2013-03-29, 06:03 PM)Luqas Wrote: if there will be ability filter u can search v1 monsters on your own

And still one tax 10% will be more fair.
 would take lot of time

And by v1 mons I mean old monster

If u catch that in v2 then we cant search that with ability
ok people please test mroe
i will start event after we are sure system works perfect
1. Why is it that when I put a monster up for sale, I can find it under my username but cant find it by searching for it by its name

2. Also in the items market, when I enter 999999 for a Defense Pill it puts it on the market 1000.
(I can also put up items for 1 gold etc.)
Edit: For 2, I see, there is a cap based on the price in the market, but you can still put up items for 1 gold, etc. (FYI)
[Image: thelegendssigf.png]
The Bloodbath Arena Leader for the Legends Guild.
My Monster Fanfiction story!
(2013-03-29, 05:23 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Each monster sale will require 10% deposit which will be refunded when monster sold or sell cancelled
--- This is very important. Please test extensively you receive your money correctly and there is no money exploit
If you end up receiving the money back anyways, whats the point of having a down payment?
420 Blaze it Lol
(2013-03-29, 09:12 PM)torito747 Wrote:
(2013-03-29, 05:23 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Each monster sale will require 10% deposit which will be refunded when monster sold or sell cancelled
If you end up receiving the money back anyways, whats the point of having a down payment?

its to help the overly prices monster that Ppl be selling.....
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
(2013-03-29, 10:28 PM)War Wrote:
(2013-03-29, 09:12 PM)torito747 Wrote:

its to help the overly prices monster that Ppl be selling.....

exactly

if there is no error and bug we may move to real server
see!! i no things lol

(2013-03-29, 06:21 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-03-29, 06:09 PM)Lord Adam Wrote: [Image: Screen_shot_2013_03_29_at_2_04_54_PM.png]

If you buy a monster the red text box covers up the filters.

yes this is due to very bad html design of market

hopefully it will be awesome at v3

that didnt happen to me o_O    the only thing i noticed was that there was a extra 10 before the 10%.............
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
can you guys check this a little bit more ?
so we may start event and make version upgrade tomorrow
Ive done alot of this and no complaints here Big Grin
Few things I'm unsure about... (not to mention the text in the redbox should probably all be reworded to be more understandable)

Stage Taxes not working...

Should be 15% and 5% since they are outside the 10% bracket.

[Image: Bug12_zps0f889285.png]

[Image: Bug1_zpsca15a7f8.png]

3 Things for item sales...

1) You can put items on bazaar for less than the npc store buy-back price... (You can sell perfect nets to store for 15000)
2) There is no tax for selling items

[Image: Bug22_zpseb485813.png]

3) When you try selling 0 items, it gives you a message saying you put 0 items for sale at the price you selected. (seems a bit redundant, maybe an error message would be better)

[Image: Bug2_zps777bfb16.png]

Not really a bug, but this design bothers me... I don't like how the "Remove from Sale" button is still listed, even for monsters that aren't up for sale, it just seems pointless imo...

[Image: Bug3_zps440e29bf.png]
The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.
Village of the Dragon
[Image: tumblr_mc89crxJQ51qky89ho1_500.png]
(2013-03-29, 07:31 PM)UritheLostLight Wrote: 1. Why is it that when I put a monster up for sale, I can find it under my username but cant find it by searching for it by its name

2. Also in the items market, when I enter 999999 for a Defense Pill it puts it on the market 1000.
(I can also put up items for 1 gold etc.)
Edit: For 2, I see, there is a cap based on the price in the market, but you can still put up items for 1 gold, etc. (FYI)

1. i dont think its possible that u see mosnter by your username and not by monster name maybe u type monster name incorrectly or wrong column 

2. you can  put item only to price of market or less 
in market the max. price of defense pill is not 999999 so u cant put for that much in bazaar

currently i think highest price of item is 500k that of exp max

btw i checked everything except trade tax system and 
other things i didnt found any problem

i just realized
if we put monster up for 199 gold
10% deposit cut is 19 gold . should it be 20 gold if we round off 19.9?

i got  a suggestion that last digit while you put a  monster on sale should always be 0 
like1000 . 100000 . 190000 , 19990 or any other but should end with 0

it will prevent from round off thing in deposit
Beetall, the 10% required of you to list the Monster is a 'deposit', and not the 'tax'.  A 10% deposit is required to list your Monster to keep the market from being flooded with over-priced Monsters.

The tax is taken out when the Monster is purchased.  You get your deposit back, (which would make it look like tax isn't being taken out) and then 95%-85% of the sale price, dependent on how expensive the Monster was.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
when I offer a monster on trade, its "monster's place" change from "storage" to "offered" and the options also change from "add offer list" and "transfer store" to "remove from offer list" and "transfer store" but when I click "remove from offer list" it's not automatically transfer to storage, its monster's place is still "offered", when we access the storage from monster center, we can't find the monster because the place is still "offered", so we should go to the market and open trade tab and the click "transfer store" to send it back to storage..
so I suggest on the trade options, there is only one options, when a monster is not offered the options is only "add offer list" and when a monster is offered the options is only "transfer store" so when it is removed from offered it will automatically transfer to storage.
um... i just bought a monster on the test server and it seems it over laps the other stuff... here is a pic.. sorry but i have no idea what i am doing... my help is not helpfull much i think

[Image: testbek.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
It's always been like that Smile
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
oh... so i found no errors or bugs then.. at least i tried... right? maybe i just leave it to the guys that is better in spotting bugs
Everyone trying is helpful Kieshara. Thanks!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
i don't think there's any more bug all seems ok Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
so when you going to start nice weekend event....lol