Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Superior Tournament + more
updated
i need to enter more tournaments at the last minute lol, working pretty well so far Smile
You dare Challenge ME ?

i beat mike 2-0
updated
Okay I face Irem

O wow rake beat PC... Pretty nice on Rake's part PC destroyed me.
[Image: image]
thanks uncle, i am really starting to like superiors pvp, also if you beat Iremember you get to have another go with pc, so i wish you and Iremember good luck and have fun Smile
You dare Challenge ME ?

I beat Irem this time 2-1
okie dokie
any luck on playing the final matches? I have a VERY busy week coming up and I dont know how much I will be on if at all.
i'll try to hustle uncle and pc into facing off so we can do the finals
You dare Challenge ME ?

might be done it tonight, when uncle comes on, we'll face off, and if rake is still on hand finish the finals. whammo!
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
and just like that, there were 3
You dare Challenge ME ?

Pc beat me 1-2
pc beats rake 2-0 first round
pc beats rake 2-0 second round
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
(2012-03-13, 05:57 PM)PcKaveman Wrote: pc beats rake 2-0 first round
pc beats rake 2-0 second round
Pretty crazy win Pc, Rake knocked you down only for you to comeback... Good on Rake too he almost had you. I guess it is just hard to get around Pc when he can plan ahead.

it was a great tournament lol i thought it was unique and turned out to have a great twist. I would absolutely love to do one again
yeah i agree winning isn't everything, and this was great fun Smile
You dare Challenge ME ?

Awesome guys. Thanks for playing. I will be on tomorrow for a bit during the day, places 1 and 2, please place monsters on trade so I can offer prize money even when your not available or online.

This week has been.....well, lets just put it this way, its probably ranking in the top 5 worst weeks of my life.

PS. This tournament turned out to be the pinnacle of what double elimination is all about. Which is why I love that format, just because you record one loss, your still not counted out.
Congratulations contestants
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.