Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions Archive
Original Post:
Quote:Ok, this needs to be done.
This thread will have an archive of all suggestions made. Each thread will be hyperlinked using url tags to show what the idea is and simultaneously providing a link to it. I'm leaving this open so people can post different threads in here. Don't use 'url' tags when posting threads here. I'll do that with the op. SuperMods feel free to edit stuff in.
Henrie's Edit:
Quote:Seeing as this sat here for a while without an actual list, I am currently reading through this forum, adding links and god help me, cleaning this forum. Prolly gonna kill the original post after a while. Alright, list skills ACTIVATE!

Currently Accepted Suggestions:
Ideas Under Construction: (Don't post new threads, elaborate on current ideas please.)
----UNDER CONSTRUCTION, I am currently reading through all threads and identifying which ones hold which ideas. This... is the scary part. Repetitive threads will be deleted/merged---
Rejected ideas: (These ideas have been rejected openly for reasons discussed in-thread. In short, stop asking.)
  • [url=][/url] - List to be generated after all threads have been read through. ;^;
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Bump...thanks orbo...I'll start filling it in...mind if I edit them in in the following format?
Code:
[url=(url here)]Name of thread/idea....# of supporters....whether its been approved[/url]

oh btw is this to be an archive of ALL suggestions? Including those already approved/added? *would add more significance to this thread...along with helping people know what has already been suggested...they could also see just how far this game/forum has already went from its beginning Tongue*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
I seriously bet no one will look in this and STILL make the same suggestions ._.

I'll help out when I'm not busy.
Well Im still waiting on orbo to ok my preferred method of adding to the suggestion archive...also if a thread is made with an idea that has already been suggested...it will not be closed...it will be deleted *with the possible exception of them explaining/covering the idea better then the original...then their might be a merge or whatever as the situation calls for*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
Oh wow.. SO I guess my archive wasn't needed ;-;
(2012-05-25, 04:41 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: Bump...thanks orbo...I'll start filling it in...mind if I edit them in in the following format?

Code:
[url=(url here)]Name of thread/idea....# of supporters....whether its been approved[/url]

oh btw is this to be an archive of ALL suggestions? Including those already approved/added? *would add more significance to this thread...along with helping people know what has already been suggested...they could also see just how far this game/forum has already went from its beginning Tongue*

holy i never saw this. Go ahead quanto, and thanks henrie for actually going ahead with this.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Bumping for purposes of the future and bla bla.
Can't find the other thread -_-
can i make a little suggestion here, im newbie and got confused where to post xD

what i want to suggest just now is make a "used all item" or more like it
its just too tiring click happiness potion 1 by 1 to monster T.T
or maybe there is another way to use some or all items to monster just let me know it

thx before ^^v
(2014-09-15, 08:27 PM)defona Wrote: can i make a little suggestion here, im newbie and got confused where to post xD

what i want to suggest just now is make a "used all item" or more like it
its just too tiring click happiness potion 1 by 1 to monster T.T
or maybe there is another way to use some or all items to monster just let me know it

thx before ^^v

actually this is a good idea and shall be added

multiple item use at once
Reading through these helps alot
[Image: annie_signature__by_lokos1-d74359g.png]