Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: strangedance.png]

The grammar threw me off a bit on Turn 1, but then I realized, the move said I was asleep when I wasn't after all. Possibly a move that isn't functioning right?
As you can see, status problem is only for 1 turn and that 1 turn ends after the strange dance hits. It just so happen that your speed is faster, thus, on that turn your sinister wave hits first before the strange dance. But if the enemy is faster, which is not, and hits sleeping status problem for 1 turn, you will not be able to make any move on that turn.

Me hopes this explains it . . . =)
(2012-04-20, 02:48 AM)Psywar Wrote: As you can see, status problem is only for 1 turn and that 1 turn ends after the strange dance hits. It just so happen that your speed is faster, thus, on that turn your sinister wave hits first before the strange dance. But if the enemy is faster, which is not, and hits sleeping status problem for 1 turn, you will not be able to make any move on that turn.

Me hopes this explains it . . . =)
so if it hits 2nd, its basically useless? I would have expected to be asleep for one turn, then attack again on turn 3.
Yes, status problem is useless if it hits 2nd if the effect is for 1 turn only, but it can be for up to 5 turns.